PDA

View Full Version : Claros

basehibby
30-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Interesting that Claros spent the whole game on the bench on Sunday - perhaps as a punishment for giving away a stupid penalty vs Killie on top of a series of pretty mediocre performances?!?

Hopefully this will give him the message that he must do better and try harder - he has shown some flashes of class but has been a bit disappointing on the whole IMO. Would still rather him in midfield than Francome though, who was a bit anonymous there on Sunday.

He'll probably be back in the side next week after Stevenson's red card - but should he be there for THE final? Opinions???

hibee_girl
30-04-2012, 08:44 PM
I was surprised he was dropped tbh, I thought last Sunday against Kilmarnock was by far his best game for us (penalty incident aside!). Would rather have him in the team than Soares at the minute.

neilmartinrocks
30-04-2012, 08:55 PM
He didnae look too happy on the bench either imo.
Heres hoping if it was a punishment that it works coz "theres a player in there somewhere".:greengrin

fatbloke
30-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Heres hoping if it was a punishment that it works coz "theres a player in there somewhere".:greengrin

:faf:

Gmack7
30-04-2012, 09:02 PM

i ****ing hope so

Jonnyboy
30-04-2012, 09:06 PM
This thread has reminded me that as Hibs were warming up, pre-match in Paisley, I noticed Claros and Ivan chatting away to each other, loads of smiles etc. I remember thinking "his English must be better than I thought" and then thinking "I wonder if Claros' is too" :greengrin

Hibercelona
30-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I was surprised he was dropped tbh, I thought last Sunday against Kilmarnock was by far his best game for us (penalty incident aside!). Would rather have him in the team than Soares at the minute.

Fixed. :wink:

Was surprised to see him out as well.

Judas Iscariot
30-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Should never of been dropped on Sunday..

Hopefully he'll be back on Wednesday and we have the same starting 11 as we did for the semi..

Best CM'er we have at the club by a mile..

Dinkydoo
30-04-2012, 09:27 PM

On reputation, yes.

Performances, no.

He does appear to have a 'touch of class' and the vision to pick out a kilker pass at times, although he's been a major disappointment in general.

hibee_girl
30-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Fixed. :wink:

Was surprised to see him out as well.

Oops!

Winston Ingram
01-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Cannae see him fancying a cold windy night in Aberdeen:confused:

stokesmessiah
01-05-2012, 11:34 AM
I was surprised he was dropped tbh, I thought last Sunday against Motherwell was by far his best game for us (penalty incident aside!). Would rather have him in the team than Soares at the minute.

:agree:

Captain Trips
01-05-2012, 11:42 AM

Hopefully he'll be back on Wednesday and we have the same starting 11 as we did for the semi..

Ironside would have a shout at being our best midfielder just now.

basehibby
01-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Ironside would have a shout at being our best midfielder just now.

I can see it now - a midfield trio of Ironside, Andy off of Little Britain and the gadge off of Pheonix Nights.

A wheely mobile midfield that would just roll over the opposition :agree: :duck:

keep the faith
01-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Im warming to the idea of ian murray back in midfield. At least he has a bit fight and a will to win.

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Im warming to the idea of ian murray back in midfield. At least he has a bit fight and a will to win.

We'll need him at CH :agree:

God Petrie
01-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Cannae see him fancying a cold windy night in Aberdeen:confused:

I hope this is a joke.

hopefulhibby
01-05-2012, 04:24 PM

Best CM'er we have at the club by a mile..Have you been watching the same Claros that i have, he has been very average from what i have seen and i dont believe he was offered a contract at Rangers either, we were mugged with this one

Golden Bear
01-05-2012, 04:29 PM

I'm doubtful if the introduction of Ian Murray at this stage of the season will be a wise move. He's well short of match fitness apart from anything else.

fatbloke
01-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Have you been watching the same Claros that i have, he has been very average from what i have seen and i dont believe he was offered a contract at Rangers either, we were mugged with this one

:wink: 1000%

Reaper
01-05-2012, 05:45 PM

:top marks

Northernhibee
01-05-2012, 08:44 PM
I can see it now - a midfield trio of Ironside, Andy off of Little Britain and the gadge off of Pheonix Nights.

A wheely mobile midfield that would just roll over the opposition :agree: :duck:

We certainly need to ramp up our performances.

essexhibee
01-05-2012, 08:47 PM
What about Francomb in centre midfield? Certainly got a good ping on him.