Hibs 4/1

Do they know something we don't?

Northernhibee
30-04-2012, 06:54 PM
I see Bet365 odds for teams finishing bottom of SPL are

Dunfermline 1/6

Hibs 4/1

Do they know something we don't?

Yep, that a result against Aberdeen would leave us in a position to relegate Fat Jim ourselves :flag:

PeterboroHibee
30-04-2012, 09:58 PM
4/1 is very generous imo. Dunfermline have the momentum, are scoring goals and arent really under any pressure (as they are expected to go down).

Sir David Gray
30-04-2012, 10:03 PM
4/1 is very generous imo. Dunfermline have the momentum, are scoring goals and arent really under any pressure (as they are expected to go down).

They're also in the position in that the only thing they have to focus on in the next few weeks is staying in the SPL.

Rightly or wrongly, and no matter what they will say publicly, our players must have one eye on the cup final.

Sammy7nil
30-04-2012, 11:23 PM
They're also in the position in that the only thing they have to focus on in the next few weeks is staying in the SPL.

Rightly or wrongly, and no matter what they will say publicly, our players must have one eye on the cup final.

I cannot believe that, but if they have taking in to account our league position I would empty the lot of them.

Part/Time Supporter
01-05-2012, 05:34 AM

Momentum is only as good as your last result. Man United had the "momentum" before they played Wigan. How's that going now?

The reason for the odds is basically if Hibs get one win (out of three), Dunfermline would need to get 7 or 9 points out of 9 to stay up. Hell, even a draw against Dunfermline might be enough depending on their other results. Basically, if Hibs keep their nerve and start taking their chances again, then they'll get the result(s) required.

Jim44
01-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Momentum is only as good as your last result. Man United had the "momentum" before they played Wigan. How's that going now?

The reason for the odds is basically if Hibs get one win (out of three), Dunfermline would need to get 7 or 9 points out of 9 to stay up. Hell, even a draw against Dunfermline might be enough depending on their other results. Basically, if Hibs keep their nerve and start taking their chances again, then they'll get the result(s) required.

Stan James is offering 5/1 Hibs and 1/17 Pars. PaddyPower was offering 6/1 Hibs on Sunday night but for some reason are not offering odds now.