PDA

View Full Version : Stevenson players' player of the year

Liam89
29-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Posted on Hibs twitter: BREAKING NEWS: Players' Player of the Year is Lewis Stevenson
Deserved I think.

Winston Ingram
30-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Thoroughly deserved:agree:

Barney McGrew
30-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Dean Horribine won the Academy POTY as well at the awards dinner last night.

Pretty Boy
30-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Without wishing to have a go at Stevenson who does deserve the award, I think the fact he has now won 2 player of the year awards shows up the complete lack of quality in our squad.

To not only win the awards but also be the only real contender, Stevenson has had to be nothing more than consistently ok.

RyeSloan
30-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Without wishing to have a go at Stevenson who does deserve the award, I think the fact he has now won 2 player of the year awards shows up the complete lack of quality in our squad.

To not only win the awards but also be the only real contender, Stevenson has had to be nothing more than consistently ok.

Sadly I think you are right.

Frazerbob
30-04-2012, 11:46 AM

Agreed.

I am a big fan of Lewis, both on and off the park. Good wee player with a great attitude and not a bam off the pitch. However, the very fact that he is now one of our main men says it all about why we are still fighting relegation.

Sean1875
30-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Dean Horribine won the Academy POTY as well at the awards dinner last night.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: