PDA

View Full Version : something different

Littlest Hobo
29-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Folk are quick to criticise the manager when things are not going well I've noticed, so my question to you guys is...What would you do different to change our on field fortunes?

Pa Kujabi- I'd like to see him playing left midfield.

Reason- I think he's great at bombing forward but struggles to defend because he's usually out of puff.

We could play Docherty - Francolm - Booth - Wotherspoon at left back instead.

Littlest Hobo
29-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Talking of Booth??? Get him back in the side.:agree:

cocopops1875
29-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Get the impression he could end up a cautionary tale about wasted talent :-(

dmc1875
29-04-2012, 11:25 PM
I think its about time Booth came back into the frame, he's been out for a while and clearly has some talent. While he is a bit suspect at the back I think he could add width in midfield.

We badly need width and I think Kujabi at LB and Booth at LM would open us out a bit.

doherty mcpake hanlon kujabi

sproule osbourne claros/stevenson booth

o'connor griffiths

A team like that would make us less one dimensional... :agree:

basehibby
30-04-2012, 02:08 AM
I like Booth as well and would also like to see him given a shot wide left in the midfield, off the bench at first to see if it works - we lack creative options in midfield and Booth could go a long way to remedying that IMO. Don't have any argument re replacing him with Kujabi at LB though - Kujabi is a lot more solid defensively while still retaining an attacking threat.

Apart from that though I struggle to see how things could be improved much on Fenlon's selections from the current squad.