PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Coult

Hibeesmad
29-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Overheard a guy talking to a footballer wearing a White jumper, jeans and pink shoes at the game today at half time. The guy said to him "Lewis are you signing for Hibs" and then Lewis replied by saying that he was talking to Hibs but nothing has happened since and he is speaking to Danny Lennon tomorrow. Looking at pictures I can only assume the guy is Lewis coult can anyone else confirm that he was at the game today? The only thing I find strange is that he's a hearts fan?

SteveHFC
29-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Overheard a guy talking to a footballer wearing a White jumper, jeans and pink shoes at the game today at half time. The guy said to him "Lewis are you signing for Hibs" and then Lewis replied by saying that he was talking to Hibs but nothing has happened since and he is speaking to Danny Lennon tomorrow. Looking at pictures I can only assume the guy is Lewis coult can anyone else confirm that he was at the game today? The only thing I find strange is that he's a hearts fan?

I saw him at half time :agree:

JIm
29-04-2012, 07:14 PM

Also saw Lewis at the game, wasnt sure why he would be their tho as he is a jambo.....

At The Edge
29-04-2012, 07:14 PM

Call the fashion police!
:greengrin

BEEJ
29-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Until we sort out the relegation issue, PF will be speaking to no-one about contracts for the new season.

hailhail22
29-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Lewis is one of my best mates, he's good pals with Garry o'connor so he's at the games quite often, assume Garry must get him free tickets.

JIm
29-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Lewis is one of my best mates, he's good pals with Garry o'connor so he's at the games quite often, assume Garry must get him free tickets.

His pink trainers were ****ing awful tho, have a word with him :wink::greengrin

hailhail22
29-04-2012, 07:31 PM
His pink trainers were ****ing awful tho, have a word with him :wink::greengrin

Haha I'll pass the message on his dress sense is unreal.

ancient hibee
29-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Never heard of him.Thought it was a thread on the Lewis Cult.

SquashedFrogg
29-04-2012, 07:35 PM
It's funny as when I read this it brought back memories.

The missus won tickets through our local paper for tickets to the Hibs - Livingston league match a few years back. Great I thought, when she announced her news.

It'll save me paying to get you in I thought :agree: Imagine my horror when I discovered en route that that the tickets were for the Livingston end. :rolleyes:

I assured her that when we get there I'll show them my Hibs tattoo and we'll get in the Hibs end.

Fast forward to the tw@t of a steward who refused us the transfer (He knowingly let a Hibby in the Livi end - wtf?)

We then watched (in relative silence) as we pumped 7 past the helpless Livi keeper that evening. A young Fletch stood out :agree:

Anyway, the reason I recall this experience is that there was a ginger guy sitting behind us with what I guessed was his old man. They looked as out of place as we did that night. I thought I knew his face but couldn't quite place it...

Hmmm I thought... Who be he?

Well, a few weeks later Mr Mike Stewart signed for us...

Rubbish story I know but just felt I had to get my story:cb heard

For the record she also won tickets for the Scotland v Switzerland friendly at Hampden around the same time but that's another story.....

oconnors_strip
29-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Also saw Lewis at the game, wasnt sure why he would be their tho as he is a jambo.....

he is friends with sparky and was with a few of his friends and family

i agree about his fashion sense:shocked:

Alfred E Newman
29-04-2012, 07:45 PM
never heard of the guy but by the sounds of him he would fit in nicely with the shower of pansies already at the club.

aazza91
29-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Never made it when he was at Hamilton and was playing Juniors last season I'm sure. average player at a div2 side, don't think he will do much better than Cowden tbh

Joe
29-04-2012, 10:04 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/LC_Flamingo

.............O dear :hilarious

The pink trainers can be found in the pictures.

CMac1988
29-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Most likely got the ticket from Gary as they're good friends.Good m8 of mine as I grew.up with him from primary and high school and still stays a few doors along from my mums old place in clerry. His dress sense has always been on the wacky and flamboyant side. Headbands, neckties, colourful shoes etc. Likes to dress different and be noticed.Having a good season and finally got his break in football after thinking it may never come. Keep it up m8.

Calasandro
29-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Most likely got the ticket from Gary as they're good friends.Good m8 of mine as I grew.up with him from primary and high school and still stays a few doors along from my mums old place in clerry. His dress sense has always been on the wacky and flamboyant side. Headbands, neckties, colourful shoes etc. Likes to dress different and be noticed.Having a good season and finally got his break in football after thinking it may never come. Keep it up m8.

Totally agree - known him for years and I wish him all the best. Was speaking to him after the game and as already been said he goes along to watch Garry normally when he can. 15 goals for the blue brazil this season.
Belter of a tan!!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-04-2012, 10:53 PM

Plays for Cowden? Stick on tae sign for Danny Lennon :greengrin

hibs_123
29-04-2012, 11:03 PM
played against in the amateurs a few season's ago. A stand out at that level. But very surprised if hibs were interested in him. Fair play to him though, moving to juniors and then cowden and dare i say it , playing in the same division as hibs next season... :taxi

Ultrabee1-0
29-04-2012, 11:11 PM
now we know were gazza gets the fake tan from....

ScottB
29-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Surely if he plays for Cowden he could well find himself at 'Rangers' :wink:

Hibercelona
29-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Pink trainers eh?

He sounds feminine enough to fit right into the squad. :cb

No disrespect to women. :cool2:

muzzhfc
29-04-2012, 11:48 PM

yous two go to craggie??

Surely if he plays for Cowden he could well find himself at 'Rangers' :wink:

why would he swap 1st division (as Cowden got promoted - one of my mates plays for them) for 3rd division?

PaulSmith
30-04-2012, 02:59 AM
I've more chance of playing at Hibs than Lewis , hilarious and I'm sure he's pissin himself at the publicity' ;)

MacBean
30-04-2012, 07:09 AM
I've more chance of playing at Hibs than Lewis , hilarious and I'm sure he's pissin himself at the publicity' ;)

:agree:

leithsansiro
30-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Sure he's loving the publicity that this nonsense thread has created. I'm sure he's totally full of it.

I'd be gutted if Hibs were looking at players who were average Junior league players.

Billy Whizz
30-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Spoke to Lewis yesterday. He is friends with a few of the Hibs players, mainly Gaz, who he said was ill yesterday. He's been to a few Hibs games this season but he's a Jambo. Told me he was in the area for a "photo shoot". Make of that what you want.

hailhail22
30-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Muzzhfc yes I went to craggie and still stay in clerrie haha, I texted him after I saw this thread he texted back saying he's still got a year left on his contract at cowden and he's very happy there and is enjoying his football, dont know if someone's mybe misheard the conversation.

JIm
30-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Muzzhfc yes I went to craggie and still stay in clerrie haha, I texted him after I saw this thread he texted back saying he's still got a year left on his contract at cowden and he's very happy there and is enjoying his football, dont know if someone's mybe misheard the conversation.

Or maybe one of the OP's was at it :wink:

CMac1988
30-04-2012, 01:56 PM
yous two go to craggie??

Yeah m8. Drumbrae primary before that (gutted they knocked it down yet Foxcovert, Clerminston and East Craig's are still intact... Primary School Football was class! ).

Don't stay in clerry anymore but still have family there and most of my mates still stay there. Always see lewis' mum on my travel's through costa del clerry (or the 'jungle') as she's always in the garden talking to neighbours and friends etc.

ScottB
30-04-2012, 02:02 PM
yous two go to craggie??

why would he swap 1st division (as Cowden got promoted - one of my mates plays for them) for 3rd division?

Cowden were suggested as the likely target should Rangers have to buy another team to survive, what with Donald Findlay being there...

Was more a joke than anything else!

hailhail22
30-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah m8. Drumbrae primary before that (gutted they knocked it down yet Foxcovert, Clerminston and East Craig's are still intact... Primary School Football was class! ).

Don't stay in clerry anymore but still have family there and most of my mates still stay there. Always see lewis' mum on my travel's through costa del clerry (or the 'jungle') as she's always in the garden talking to neighbours and friends etc.

Is this jelly by any chance lol ?

CMac1988
30-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Is this jelly by any chance lol ?

I mate :agree:. May I ask your name? Only had one mate (my age) growing up in clerrie who was a Hibs fan... Most of my mates are Jambo's with one or two supporting either of the old firm.

hailhail22
30-04-2012, 03:28 PM
I'll pm u the now