PDA

View Full Version : Win One Game - Then enjoy the cup final = Simples

Sammy7nil
29-04-2012, 06:31 PM
That is all we have to do.

Any win will probably be enough to survive, we failed to win after the split last year so it may be easier said than done.

We have played Killie and St Mirren neither team tried to win the games. Both teams were already done for this season but our nerves an inability to score resulted imho opinion undeserved defeats. Not that we were great but we definately put more in to both games without bust a gut.

We will be playing a Dons team who could not give a toss a very motivated Pars and ICT team who will be in Holiday mode by the time we play them.

I think with 14000 at ER we must have enough about us to avoid defeat against the Pars but lets stuff them 3 - 0 and move to enjoy the final.

BRING IT ON

SIMPLES

GreenCastle
30-04-2012, 09:04 AM
That is all we have to do.

Any win will probably be enough to survive, we failed to win after the split last year so it may be easier said than done.

We have played Killie and St Mirren neither team tried to win the games. Both teams were already done for this season but our nerves an inability to score resulted imho opinion undeserved defeats. Not that we were great but we definately put more in to both games without bust a gut.

We will be playing a Dons team who could not give a toss a very motivated Pars and ICT team who will be in Holiday mode by the time we play them.

I think with 14000 at ER we must have enough about us to avoid defeat against the Pars but lets stuff them 3 - 0 and move to enjoy the final.

BRING IT ON

SIMPLES

I think one win will be enough to stay up - 9 points to play for and we are 3 ahead plus better goal difference.

I don't think it will be simple though - especially with our home form and certain players suspended.

2 tough away games and although we have already won at ICT twice this season - would be tough going there last game of the season.

Pars have Killie last game of the season - you could only hope Dean Shiels would be the star that day and keep us up.

Pars were always going to win one game at home - but it's pretty simple - beat them at home (which we should be doing!!) and we are safe unless they hammer Killie on the final day.

Lots of doom and gloom on here but still plenty of positives to be taken - a massive 19 days ahead though :agree: to survive and win the cup :thumbsup:

Spike Mandela
30-04-2012, 09:19 AM
What is this thing WIN you talk of?:greengrin

pacorosssco
30-04-2012, 09:39 AM
about to get blootered and in a good mood for queens day 2012.

time to unite and go for the double.

ive had my doubts but time to put those to the side and get behind the team and manager

Paisley Hibby
30-04-2012, 09:51 AM
We certainly are :agree:

Hibercelona
30-04-2012, 12:19 PM
If you lose, you deserve to lose, its as simple as that.

You never done enough to win, unless you have won.

pacorosssco
02-05-2012, 07:38 PM
about to get blootered and in a good mood for queens day 2012.

time to unite and go for the double.

ive had my doubts but time to put those to the side and get behind the team and manager

Ill say it again

HIbs are staying up and hibs are gonna win the cup:cb

Sammy7nil
02-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Not enough yet !
But getting there
Well done Pat and the players