PDA

View Full Version : Soares

SteveHFC
29-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Awful footballer. Lazy ****

Sean1875
29-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Maybe its because i had very high expectations of him when he first came, but hes been a massive disappointment. Not even close to the player I thought he was goingn to be.

easty
29-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Doesnt track back. Its not even that he doesnt notice men running past him, he just ignores them.

Piqué
29-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Different role for him today trying to play in between the lines at times which made us seem too narrow, nowhere near good enough in that position either but he isn't the only one who's not pulling his weight..

Littlest Hobo
29-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Lazy Lazy player that Skacel will take great delight in being up against :boo hoo:

Hibby70
29-04-2012, 04:35 PM
I just don't understand what Fenlon sees in him. All I can see is a lazy footballer with very little in the way of skill or determination.

He'd be last on my teamsheet just now (and thats saying something!)

thebakerboy
29-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Got to agree about him being lazy but think there is a player in there , you don't get English under 21 caps being a bad player.

29-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Was a passenger today. As mentioned above, Skacel will have a field day running rings round him at Hampden!

hibbygraham
29-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Utterly going through the motions. Here for a wage and nothing more. Not that, from what we've seen of him in a Hibs shirt, he'd be any good were he actually trying to play football.

KingFranck
29-04-2012, 05:11 PM
I mentioned on another thread that if Stevenson gets fined for the red card then Soares needs to be fined for impersonating a footballer he truly is awful and along with O'Donovan both jokers and dont deserve to be in any Hibs team.
Note to Fenlon if Garry O is unfit play Ross Caldwell he'd be a much better option than the 2 backups we have.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Did wonder if he was fit against the sheep and Killie.
if he's not fit or not doing what he's supposed to do then it's over to Pat to sort it out / hook/ bench wonder if he's getting match fit through playing games - tough times tough calls

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Looks class during the warmups :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
29-04-2012, 05:31 PM
He is fairly lazy and could have done more today but awful footballer :faf: give me a break

woodythehibee
29-04-2012, 05:40 PM
At Tynie, Hampden and St Mirren he has been woeful. No pace, no desire and as previously stated a passenger.

HibbyAndy
29-04-2012, 05:45 PM
This guy is a complete passenger, The game just bypassed him totally, Offers nothing to the team whatsoever and we may aswell play with 10 men.

Sammy7nil
29-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Funny I got hounded for posting this after the Semi many saying he was great cancelled out the Dons full back etc

For me he contributes 1/10 most weeks no idea what people see in him the only good thing is we did not pay £2m for him and he is on loan. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
29-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Dug this one up from when he joined us, wanted to be wrong and suspect he just daren't risk getting injured or we are using him out of whatever his best position is, certainly not stepping up in what is a poor league compared to where he has been.

Tin hat firmly on.

Working in Bromley Kent today, Palace territory and am with a guy who is a serious Palace fan - view of Soares -

"lots of fans thought he was good, others thought he got a bit lazy. very quick but clueless with it, dipped in and out of games, to be honest I was delighted when he got a surprise England u21 cap as it boosted his value when we needed the cash the most, we haven't missed him. Could do well up there but not sure he will fancy it if defenders are physical"

Just passing on info and I hope Tom does well with us.

essexhibee
29-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Showed a flash of class at one point when he beat three or four players but then crossed it to no-one .

Wouldnt bother trying to chase him up would look elsewhere.

Baldy Foghorn
29-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Apart from one mazy run, he looked ineffective and unfit. Amazed he lasted the full match.

King Paddy
29-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Awful footballer. Lazy ****

Can i say he is one of the most unfit players i have ever seen in a Hibs shirt.
This is a reflection on Felon as a manager, relegation you had better believe it.
Watched entire match today and we had no flair or skill in this team, call me
a doommonger but we look like a team with no confidence whatsoever.

PISTOL1875
29-04-2012, 06:46 PM
When I had heard that he had been relegated at every team he has previously played for , my mind had been made up on him..

Subsequently , in the small space of time he has been here , it has not changed in the slightest.

SteveHFC
29-04-2012, 06:55 PM
but awful footballer :faf: give me a break

He is one of the worst players i have ever seen in a Hibs shirt. Even Brian Kerr ran about more than he did!

dmc1875
29-04-2012, 07:01 PM
He is one of the worst players i have ever seen in a Hibs shirt. Even Brian Kerr ran about more than he did!

Lazy and unfit can be put to him fair enough. One of the worst players you've seen? Really?

He is clearly a talented lad. Lack of passion and fight yes, but to say that he is as bad as the likes of Kerr is ridiculous. Next we will be saying he is worse than Keenan, Konte, O'Brien, Van Zanten and the likes... :rolleyes:

The post highlighting what someone said about him a while back seems true. Shows glimpses but often looks disinterested. Today we saw glimpses of what he can do, as we did against Killie away, Motherwell at home etc.

And interestingly enough has Soares not played in every game we have gained a positive result in since he joined?? (I include inverness because he came on when we were chasing the game and helped in the build up for the second)

JimBHibees
29-04-2012, 07:01 PM
It is obvious he is a half decent player however he is plainly less than fit and is being played to try and get him up to speed. He has some good touches however given how sparse we are in midfield it isnt an area of the pitch we can really carry a player.

For whats it worth I would persevere with him as think he will only get better with more games and if he stays fit.

.Sean.
29-04-2012, 08:29 PM
If he was any slower he'd be going backwards. Pile of pish.

TornadoHibby
29-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Dug this one up from when he joined us, wanted to be wrong and suspect he just daren't risk getting injured or we are using him out of whatever his best position is, certainly not stepping up in what is a poor league compared to where he has been.

Tin hat firmly on.

Working in Bromley Kent today, Palace territory and am with a guy who is a serious Palace fan - view of Soares -

"lots of fans thought he was good, others thought he got a bit lazy. very quick but clueless with it, dipped in and out of games, to be honest I was delighted when he got a surprise England u21 cap as it boosted his value when we needed the cash the most, we haven't missed him. Could do well up there but not sure he will fancy it if defenders are physical"

Just passing on info and I hope Tom does well with us.

Pretty accurate IMO tbf

MWHIBBIES
29-04-2012, 09:47 PM
He is one of the worst players i have ever seen in a Hibs shirt. Even Brian Kerr ran about more than he did!:faf: He hasn't even been one of the worst players to play for Hibs this season.