PDA

View Full Version : utter garbage

Allant1981
29-04-2012, 03:58 PM
A huge clearance needed in the summer

Lofarl
29-04-2012, 03:59 PM
There will be regardless when they loanees piss off.

Frazerbob
29-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Starting in the board room.

29-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Too late by then, we might have already been relegated and lost the SC to the ****. A first division side is not going to attract good quality players. We need to stay up or we are in deep deep ****!

HH81
29-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Hibs have been the better team, poor goal to give away though.

Lungo--Drom
29-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Three minutes to go, still 1-0 to the Buddies :confused: Not good.

Stuarty27
With Performances like this and all season it really does beg the question why people are so worried about getting a ticket for the final.

We are in danger of getting a tanking from Hearts.

Littlest Hobo
If Francolm doesn't dive in, they don't score. :agree:

MrSmith
29-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Hapless, hopeless and do not deserve to bare the name Hibernian FC!

I do not recognise this team nor identify with this poor excuse of a club anymore!

Fergus52
29-04-2012, 04:09 PM
the game could have been the exact same, or even worse.

but if doyle's two good chances had gone in this thread wouldnt exist. Fair enough we would have had the 3 points but the performances would have been the exact same.

Nelly070
29-04-2012, 04:10 PM

I do not recognise this team nor identify with this poor excuse of a club anymore!
On the basis of form we will rightly be favourites for relegation !! Absolute pish !! Why do we even think we have a remote chances of lifting the cup !!

Hibby70
I just can't see this bunch of jokers winning another game, at a time when Dunfermline look to have found a bit of form. We are in big big trouble now.

We don't seem to have any idea how to build attacks and have very little confidence in front of goal. Too many passengers again today and we have absolutely nothing out wide.

Gatecrasher
imo 2 weeks in a row we have been the better team without winning

Hin10
29-04-2012, 04:11 PM
The board can't survive this time...

Utter rubbish, no fight, no desire and no clue from PF. We deserve everything we get.

AL-Qaholik
29-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Against all the odds, you have taken the worst excuse for a Hibernian side in living memory and, somehow, managed to make them even worse!

Utterly pathetic! Again!

Sean1875
29-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Behave.

HFC07
29-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Relegation material for sure, this is bad times

KingFranck
Stevenson Osbourne Griffiths and McPake excepted the rest of them can pack their bags jokers the lot of them what was Francomb doing at their goal? And Soares passenger or what? No wonder I never renewed my ST.

HIBERNIAN-0762

This....

H18sry
If Francolm doesn't dive in, they don't score. :agree:

If Doyle takes his chances we win :agree:

_hucks_
I thought we created the better chances, and were unlucky not to get a result.

Mikeystewart

but if doyle's two good chances had gone in this thread wouldnt exist. Fair enough we would have had the 3 points but the performances would have been the exact same.

Sorry, are you saying a team performance and goals are completely separate? If we had the 3 points and had scored more goals than St. Mirren then it would have been a sufficient performance to win the game! scoring goals is a bi-product of performing well. If you dont score then you havent performed well.... enough.

stanton53
29-04-2012, 04:14 PM

The club is rotten from the top down,I said this months ago and was dismissed as a Jambo.Last season was the same playing with a bunch of mercenaries in the team who dont play for the strip.It is time Petrie and co cleared out as they have made a total balls of running Hibs.

AFKA5814_Hibs
29-04-2012, 04:15 PM

We need points, end of. Pissed off with hard luck stories. If we're unlucky for the rest of the season we are relegated.

loanheadhibby
Against all the odds, you have taken the worst excuse for a Hibernian side in living memory and, somehow, managed to make them even worse!

Utterly pathetic! Again!

You'll get slaughtered but I agree. Only cup run has saved him from pelters. That was absolutely pathetic.

lucky
We were the better team but Doyle two misses cost us the game.

AL-Qaholik
Behave.

Wake up.

Dav1986
29-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Only seen the 2nd half as I had a game this afternoon and thought we were the better side. They scored with their only chance of the half which we should have done better with. Our problem today was no cutting edge. Doyle should have scored that sitter too, if he does we don't lose that game IMO

As I said, I only saw 2nd half so can't comment on the 1st half

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 04:16 PM
The board can't survive this time...

Utter rubbish, no fight, no desire and no clue from PF. We deserve everything we get.

Great plan three weeks before a cup final against our biggest rivals. Thats just genius.

AL-Qaholik
Congratulations Pat Fenlon

Utterly pathetic! Again!

Behave yersel. Goal scored against the run of play. If you think thats worse than CC then you've been blinded by the knee jerking into your coupon.

Hiber-nation
29-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Sorry, are you saying a team performance and goals are completely separate? If we had the 3 points and had scored more goals than St. Mirren then it would have been a sufficient performance to win the game! scoring goals is a bi-product of performing well. If you dont score then you havent performed well.... enough.

Exactly. We've probably had less possession in the games we won, today we must have had more but lost. That's football and it means we are just nowhere near good enough.

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 04:17 PM

Might I politely suggest you **** off then?

AL-Qaholik
29-04-2012, 04:18 PM
You'll get slaughtered but I agree. Only cup run has saved him from pelters. That was absolutely pathetic.

I'm delighted with the cup run! But motivating your players for 4 out of 20odd matches makes for a pretty pathetic manager IMO...

Fergus52

completely true, our whole support are a bunch of drama queens

Mikeystewart

Story of the season. I do not buy into this deserved to get a result nonsense, you only deserve it if you score more goals than the opposition.

And with regards to luck; "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hibs have had the opportunities but clearly lack quality

Sean1875
Wake up.
We were the better team, and missing our top scorer. Finished the game with 59% possession, and you seem to think that after a result that a couple of seasons ago wed have just shurugged our shoulders and moved on, that PF has made us even worse than Calderwood? I suggest you calm down, and come back with a clearer head.

sleeping giant

Utterly pathetic! Again!

:agree:
Been getting more worried about his ability as the weeks go on.
No improvement whatsoever since he took charge.
Cup run his saving him from getting slaughtered on here.

Serious doubts if he can take us forward.

Hin10
29-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Great plan three weeks before a cup final against our biggest rivals. That's just genius.

That's reality. I couldn't care less about the final. If we show no fight now when our future depends on staying up, we will get humped in the final. But keep telling yersel everything's ok...

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 04:20 PM
We were the better team, and missing our top scorer. Finished the game with 59% possession, and you seem to think that after a result that a couple of seasons ago wed have just shurugged our shoulders and moved on, that PF has made us even worse than Calderwood? I suggest you calm down, and come back with a clearer head.

You think Fenlon has made us better than Calderwood ????
I suggest you calm down.

His record must be worse than Calderwoods by now.

LeithBoozy
Permission to start panicking now. :rolleyes:

hibeenicol

Why come on hibs.net then:confused:

Or even bither watching them on the tele:confused:

Fergus52

but you can lose games and still play well (not saying we did, but we didn't play half as bad as we are making out).

we made sufficient chances and didn't score them, their goal was pretty lucky and we were the better team.

Emerald
29-04-2012, 04:21 PM

Yeh but thats how teams end up relegated. St Mirren played the right game and we missed our few chances. Two defeats, no goals and no points. These are the facts I'm afraid and there will be much drama if we go down.

MrSmith
29-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Might I politely suggest you **** off then?

Is that the best you can come up with?

I'm absolutely sure there are better words, phrases and arguments you could've used to get a fair point across instead of such badly informed drivel!

Sean1875
I suggest you calm down.

Yes I do, overall team performances have been an improvement, and you must have a very very short memory if you disagree. We were unlucky today and were let down by poor finishing. But as per usual hibs.net just goes into absolute meltdown :rolleyes:

Hibbylad86

Utterly pathetic! Again!

You call yourself a hibs fan? Pathetic. Get a grip. You no where the door is if we upset you that much!

GGTTH!

Ray_
29-04-2012, 04:23 PM

Ah that's all right, we have nothing to worry about then :Ummm:

MrSmith

Grow up!

DarlingtonHibee

OK - Tom Farmer decides to sell up, Rod P goes - what are you suggesting we do next ?

Fergus52
I suggest you calm down.

our record under PF is worse. But if you cannot see the (slight) improvements from the team than Calderwood's then your an idiot with no footballing brain.

Allant1981
29-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Doesnt matter if we had more of the ball or created more chances at the end of the day we didnt win again, some of these players need to have a long hard look at themselves

Gatecrasher
29-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Ah that's all right, we have nothing to worry about then :Ummm:

Who's saying that likes?

Hibbylad86

Why come on here then? Get a grip! You know where the door if you dont recognise the team.

Mikeystewart
Been getting more worried about his ability as the weeks go on.
No improvement whatsoever since he took charge.
Cup run his saving him from getting slaughtered on here.

Serious doubts if he can take us forward.

I would disagree, I would say there has been an improvement, just not enough to merit SPL status. Instead of loosing by 3 or 4 every week its now down to 1 and we are at least creating chances. This is a results game, though I'm hopeful there will be an improvement over the summer regardless of what league we are in because if it doesn't there is no end to how far the club could fall.

Fergus52
Yes I do, overall team performances have been an improvement, and you must have a very very short memory if you disagree. We were unlucky today and were let down by poor finishing. But as per usual hibs.net just goes into absolute meltdown :rolleyes:

Exactly. One un-deserved loss and everyone completely freaks out

Spike Mandela
29-04-2012, 04:26 PM
A huge clearance needed in the summer

Even if we scrape survival this year we are instantly installed as favourites for relegation next year. Quality lacking in so many areas that we just don't have the money needed to get the quality in all the areas required.

MrSmith
These last two and the final three games offered an opportunity for this team to secure our SPL status, and; set us on our way to the cup final! They may stil achieve this but by today's standards ... I would not bet on it!

A chance to be legends!!?

One Day Soon
FFS what a bunch of bed wetting Jessies.

We are crap but we are not dead yet. The "we're doomed, we're all doomed" mentality on here reflects perfectly the lack of spine being criticised on the pitch.

3 pts ahead and we still have to play them. All in our own hands. Man up.

_hucks_
29-04-2012, 04:27 PM
We need points, end of. Pissed off with hard luck stories. If we're unlucky for the rest of the season we are relegated.

True enough. I do think performances are relevant though, when you're looking for the rub of the green instead of completely overhauled shows.

hibeenicol
29-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Grow up!

Behave then and stop talking pish.

fatbloke
29-04-2012, 04:29 PM

Because it's a free country and he can and does:greengrin

MrSmith
29-04-2012, 04:30 PM

We are crap but we are not dead yet. The "we're doomed, we're all doomed" mentality on here reflects perfectly the lack of spine being criticised on the pitch.

So were the last two games ... what happened there? Sorry but doom and gloom is the way it is looking right now and to let it go so cheaply would be remiss of us all as Hibs fans! I am still behind Pat Fenlon but not the board or the current HFC set-up which is olely responsible for the mess we have found ourselves in for the last three years!

Unworkable legacy? Indeed Mr Petrie!

fatbloke
29-04-2012, 04:31 PM
These last two and the final three games offered an opportunity for this team to secure our SPL status, and; set us on our way to the cup final! They may stil achieve this but by today's standards ... I would not bet on it!

A chance to be legends!!?

Legends they may become.
Leg ends they are at the moment
Or is it all one big act?

hibees4life89
29-04-2012, 04:31 PM
I really dont fancy a win at home to dunfy. A draw would be a more plausible result.

How many games have we wont at home in the last 14 months. Our home record is catastrophic

fleethibee
29-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Have to say that Fenlon's team choice leaves a lot to be desired but more concerning is we are not getting the rub of the green. The referee I felt was pretty poor or should I say he was on a par with the rest of the referees in this league. Perhaps the first division referees will be better next season. Makes no bones about it Dunfermline have got the upper hand now as I would expect them to get a result against Inverness in mid week and Hibs I think will lose narrowly again.

Perhaps it about bottle and not letting the pressure get to you. I think the majority of this team do have either. Fenlon's signings leave a lot to be desired and in my opinion they majority are panic loans
Soares - rubbish
Kujabi - poor
Docherty - don't rate
Francombe - rubbish
Basically we have Griffiths and McPake (brilliant) and the rest are from the team Calderwood pulled together. Yes, the commitment is there as well as a tightening up of the defence but we have no playmaker in the team and Griffiths apart (perhaps O'Connor the last few weeks) have no threat up front. That's why we're in the position we're in.

I've supported Hibs for years (and will continue to do so) but unfortunately in my opinion this team WILL be relegated.

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Have to say that Fenlon's team choice leaves a lot to be desired but more concerning is we are not getting the rub of the green. The referee I felt was pretty poor or should I say he was on a par with the rest of the referees in this league. Perhaps the first division referees will be better next season. Makes no bones about it Dunfermline have got the upper hand now as I would expect them to get a result against Inverness in mid week and Hibs I think will lose narrowly again.

Perhaps it about bottle and not letting the pressure get to you. I think the majority of this team do have either. Fenlon's signings leave a lot to be desired and in my opinion they majority are panic loans
Soares - rubbish
Kujabi - poor
Docherty - don't rate
Francombe - rubbish
Basically we have Griffiths and McPake (brilliant) and the rest are from the team Calderwood pulled together. Yes, the commitment is there as well as a tightening up of the defence but we have no playmaker in the team and Griffiths apart (perhaps O'Connor the last few weeks) have no threat up front. That's why we're in the position we're in.

I've supported Hibs for years (and will continue to do so) but unfortunately in my opinion this team WILL be relegated.

Relegated and almost certainly gubbed in the Final. Nutsy's shown nothing at all that would suggest he has a clue.

Ray_
29-04-2012, 04:39 PM
You call yourself a hibs fan? Pathetic. Get a grip. You no where the door is if we upset you that much!

GGTTH!

It is pathetic, haven't you noticed, thousands have already found the door or doesn't that matter? After all, they are not real Hibby's:rolleyes:

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 04:40 PM

Doyle was described by BB as a Div 2 player. Sounds about right.

Sean1875
29-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Relegated and almost certainly gubbed in the Final. Nutsy's shown nothing at all that would suggest he has a clue.

Hes taken this team to our first Scottish Cup final in 11 years, to me that shows he has a vague idea.

loanheadhibby
29-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Stevenson Osbourne Griffiths and McPake excepted the rest of them can pack their bags jokers the lot of them what was Francomb doing at their goal? And Soares passenger or what? No wonder I never renewed my ST.

Mcpake is the only one I'd keep. Why would we keep any of that dross! Winning is a habit and so is getting beat. Far too many people accept defeat at our club, supporters, players and staff.

Gutted !

down the slope
29-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Folk on here trying to defend the indefensible , we have won one home game all season in the league which is probably the worst home record we ever had and we are told things will be fine !!!!!!!. Defending these erses who run our club is just unbelievable , i have said for years that nothing will change until the wage thieves at the top are emptied, we were told that CC is the man and shut the f... up as i know about football and statistics tell me he is a winner , also Fenlon is a winner , i suppose RP should know as the stats told him that was the case. The men at the top are footballing imbeciles who must be emptied NOW , as usual i will be vilified for repeating what i have been saying for years but i want my club rescued from the hands of the utter idiots who seem hell bent on destroying our great club.

One Day Soon
29-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Hes taken this team to our first Scottish Cup final in 11 years, to me that shows he has a vague idea.

You positive pr1ck Sean. How dare you come on this board and be positive? Don't you know we have to roll around luxuriating in our angst and negativity, preferably trashing everything about the club in the process. Because if we do that it will make a big helpful difference to our chances of staying up and winning the cup.

Oh won't someone please think of the children....

hibbygraham
29-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Mcpake is the only one I'd keep. Why would we keep any of that dross! Winning is a habit and so is getting beat. Far too many people accept defeat at our club, supporters, players and staff.

Gutted !

While McPake has generally been solid - very solid, in fact - for us, I thought he struggled against a strong, mobile forward in Hasselbaink today. He also got caught in two minds occasionally which, but for poor opposition play, could have cost us (more).

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 04:50 PM

A vague idea, perhaps. We certainly had a decent draw, right through, and we even managed to win one of the Ties at home.

chrisski33
29-04-2012, 04:50 PM

So what! He shud have had us safe in the league by now. Shud have beaten killie last week now lost to st mirren. Couldnt care less about final roght now as we have no hope of winning it! Imagine the humilation of being relegated and losing to them in the final!

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 04:52 PM
You positive pr1ck Sean. How dare you come on this board and be positive? Don't you know we have to roll around luxuriating in our angst and negativity, preferably trashing everything about the club in the process. Because if we do that it will make a big helpful difference to our chances of staying up and winning the cup.

Being positive or negative on here has absolutely no impact on what happens once the whistle blows. Winning the Cup is frankly laughable with this team, but it will at least improve our balance sheet.

Sean1875
29-04-2012, 04:53 PM

Ever so sorry, dont know whats gotten into me :greengrin

SACK FENLON, SACK THE BOARD, WERE GETTING RELEGATED, WERE DOOMED, BLOODY EAST MAINS, BLOODY STAND, WE CANT EVEN FILL IT WHY WAS IT BUILT, STEVENSON HAS A ***** HAIRCUT, O'CONNOR HAS BREASTS AND PETRIES MOUSTACHE MAKES ME FEEL LESS OF A MAN.

i think im fitting in pretty well now.

Hiber-nation
29-04-2012, 04:54 PM

Fek me I must have read the fixtures wrong. I thought there were 3 games to go and we were 3 ahead. Silly me.

And I thought I was negative. Jeezo. :rolleyes:

One Day Soon
29-04-2012, 04:55 PM
So what! He shud have had us safe in the league by now. Shud have beaten killie last week now lost to st mirren. Couldnt care less about final roght now as we have no hope of winning it! Imagine the humilation of being relegated and losing to them in the final!

or alternatively imagine the joy of staying up and beating them in the cup final. Nah, that's far too much optimism, much better to wallow in the negativity.

DarlingtonHibee
29-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Folk on here trying to defend the indefensible , we have won one home game all season in the league which is probably the worst home record we ever had and we are told things will be fine !!!!!!!. Defending these erses who run our club is just unbelievable , i have said for years that nothing will change until the wage thieves at the top are emptied, we were told that CC is the man and shut the f... up as i know about football and statistics tell me he is a winner , also Fenlon is a winner , i suppose RP should know as the stats told him that was the case. The men at the top are footballing imbeciles who must be emptied NOW , as usual i will be vilified for repeating what i have been saying for years but i want my club rescued from the hands of the utter idiots who seem hell bent on destroying our great club.

Down the slope - ok, what is your suggestion to repalce the owner and board ?

I am as gutted as anyone re where we are.

Sean1875
29-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Being positive or negative on here has absolutely no impact on what happens once the whistle blows. Winning the Cup is frankly laughable with this team, but it will at least improve our balance sheet.
How did you manage to fill your time when there was positivety and happiness on here a few weeks back? You must have been very bored.

One Day Soon
29-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Ever so sorry, dont know whats gotten into me :greengrin

SACK FENLON, SACK THE BOARD, WERE GETTING RELEGATED, WERE DOOMED, BLOODY EAST MAINS, BLOODY STAND, WE CANT EVEN FILL IT WHY WAS IT BUILT, STEVENSON HAS A ***** HAIRCUT, O'CONNOR HAS BREASTS AND PETRIES MOUSTACHE MAKES ME FEEL LESS OF A MAN.

i think im fitting in pretty well now.

That's the spirit, you're beginning to get it. Ideally you could throw your scarf on the pitch too before the cup and relegation are even decided.

Bobo
29-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Todays' offering was just another in a catalogue of bland, passionless performances where our players showed little pace, creativity or threat. Add the fact that 90% of the squad are spineless and is it really any wonder we find ourselves where we are in one of the poorest leagues in Europe?

Pass marks for Osbourne, best man in green today, and McPake but against another 3rd rate team, down to 10 men, we had nobody else who stepped up to the plate, sadly we deserve what's coming to us.

All the pressure is on Hibs now and there's no evidence that we've got enough players with enough bottle to see this out ....... truely the worst season I've witnessed from any Hibs team!!

One Day Soon
29-04-2012, 05:00 PM

I missed this too. What were the results in the final league games that relegated us and how much did Hearts beat us by in the final?

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 05:06 PM
That's reality. I couldn't care less about the final. If we show no fight now when our future depends on staying up, we will get humped in the final. But keep telling yersel everything's ok...

Where did I suggest that I thought everything was ok? I thought your post was ridiculous bed-wetting keech with an ill-conceived an easy to trot-out sack the board cry. Three games before relegation then - not the time to sck the board, or does that not compute? And dont care about the cup? Hmmmm...

down the slope
29-04-2012, 05:08 PM
[/B]

Down the slope - ok, what is your suggestion to repalce the owner and board ?

I am as gutted as anyone re where we are.

That would be a start !, look at the parallels with the last time we were relegated , we had one season where we ended up in the play offs and managed to stay up but next year we were even worse just as we are this year . Nothing has been learned by those in charge because they know nowt about football, if they remain in control we will be condemned to years in the wilderness of Div1 for certain. These people in charge should be hounded out Now, it is atrocious that a club of our standing should find itself in this position and not for the first time either.

Famous5forever
29-04-2012, 05:09 PM

Soares - rubbish
Kujabi - poor
Docherty - don't rate
Francombe - rubbish

If we do get relegated it will be more to do with the fact that Dunfy have found form yes we are 3 points ahead but i cant see where our next point will come from lets prey that there last 2 results were flukes even if we can get a draw against them at home it will make there task all the harder as we have a 7 goal advantage in terms of goal difference which could be vital.

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Is that the best you can come up with?

I'm absolutely sure there are better words, phrases and arguments you could've used to get a fair point across instead of such badly informed drivel!

Not badly informed drivel in the slightest. It sums up rather succinctly my attitude to doom-mongers who have run out of incontinece pads. "Ooohh we're crap, oohh we're goign to lose to hearts, ooohhh we're going down, ooohh the board, oohh the manager, ooohh I dodnt like Hibs".

Get a frickin grip, grow a pair and support the team, the club, the players for the next four games. Anything else is utterly craven.

These better words for you, or are you going to continue to defecate yourself?

Sean1875
29-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Not badly informed drivel in the slightest. It sums up rather succinctly my attitude to doom-mongers who have run out of incontinece pads. "Ooohh we're crap, oohh we're goign to lose to hearts, ooohhh we're going down, ooohh the board, oohh the manager, ooohh I dodnt like Hibs".

Get a frickin grip, grow a pair and support the team, the club, the players for the next four games. Anything else is utterly craven.

Spot on. :aok:

TornadoHibby
29-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Hibs have been the better team, poor goal to give away though.

Being the better team doesn't win matches UNLESS you score more goals than the opposition. This is especially important in the situation that Hibs is in right now! :rolleyes:

MrSmith
29-04-2012, 05:20 PM

far better - could you not have said that in the first instance?

Well I'm really glad for you being able to keep it together whilst all others becoming incontinent!

I've got a grip mate and do support the team, however, not this shambles that is currently being served up to us! If you don't like any of this, then maybe you need to review your posting!

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 05:20 PM
our record under PF is worse. But if you cannot see the (slight) improvements from the team than Calderwood's then your an idiot with no footballing brain.

:hilarious

Never ever tried to make out i'm some footballing guru. I just know how i feel.
I'm at the stage now where i can't be ersed listening to his aftermatch interviews as , like Calderwood , he trots out the same lines over and over again.

Just because you disagree with me does not make me an idiot.

hibsbollah
29-04-2012, 05:21 PM
'I'm going to burn my season ticket unless we start winning'.

Thats the inevitable consequence of all this hysterical tantruming. Some of the guff on here beggars belief. A bunch of wee snivelling lassies.

greenlex
29-04-2012, 05:23 PM
This
its not about being hapless or poor is about sticking the ball in the net and we didn't for the second week running. Agin for the second week running the opposing team score with their only shot on target. Plenty of effort and ppliction but just missing that final omposure. Is hard at the bottom end but well pull through.

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 05:23 PM

Thats the inevitable consequence of all this hysterical tantruming. Some of the guff on here beggars belief. A bunch of wee snivelling lassies.

Who is ? Me ?
Today is the first day in about 8 *****g years on here that i have ever said anything negative.

Are you not even slightly worried about his abilities ?

Ray_
29-04-2012, 05:29 PM

So what do you think message boards are for? Have you seen any others that are different than this one? I haven't, when teams are in our position, even much smaller teams, with far less expectancy, they get crucified when they perform as our team has and in the position our team is.

I would suggest it is you that grow's a pair & accept what's always been. I say always, the expected backlash on teams performing garbage, has always been the the same and shown in disappearing crowds and post match post-mortems, only now, they are done more on web sites, such as this, rather than in pubs.

Hamish
29-04-2012, 05:31 PM
In my opinion this forum should be closed for 2 hours after every Hibs game allowing some people to take a deep breath, think about what they want to post and would help to prevent their lower limb progressing in an upward motion.

Of 2 poor teams we were the better side and created the better chances. We didn't take them. It happens.

Hiber-nation
29-04-2012, 05:32 PM
This
its not about being hapless or poor is about sticking the ball in the net and we didn't for the second week running. Agin for the second week running the opposing team score with their only shot on target. Plenty of effort and ppliction but just missing that final omposure. Is hard at the bottom end but well pull through.

Problem is though that in the games we have won this season we've not exactly dominated and have got through because of the potency of Griffiths and GOC. We could be without both against the Pars which is a big worry.

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 05:32 PM
In my opinion this forum should be closed for 2 hours after every Hibs game allowing some people to take a deep breath, think about what they want to post and would help to prevent their lower limb progressing in an upward motion.

Of 2 poor teams we were the better side and created the better chances. We didn't take them. It happens.
:agree: Most weeks

hibsbollah
29-04-2012, 05:35 PM
only now, they are done more on web sites, such as this, rather than in pubs.

A.good point. On the tinternet the lack of personal interaction with another human being seems to result in a need to attention-seek, exaggerate, whinge complain and generally regress to childhood. What we need is less online time and more pub time.

down the slope
29-04-2012, 05:36 PM

Then you are just a bunch of losers if you are going to accept the utter p!sh that is being served up , why be happy with accepting the worst Hibs team in living memory, get them telt and in no uncertain terms . The board are on a good screw but think they are untouchable well maybe if we are relegated some folk on here will take a tumble and see them for what they really are-a bunch of incompetent tossers that do not deserve to be running Hibernian FC .

hibsbollah
29-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Who is ? Me ?

Its just a general point. Sometimes we all have to toughen up a bit.

Hamish
29-04-2012, 05:38 PM
:agree: Most weeks

Agreed. We are still creating chances though, which is a positive. Hopefully the tide will turn, beginning on Wednesday,

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Agreed. We are still creating chances though, which is a positive. Hopefully the tide will turn, beginning on Wednesday,

I really hope so .
One win will be enough. I'd hate to have to play Dunfermline with the loser being relegated.

sleeping giant
29-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Its just a general point. Sometimes we all have to toughen up a bit.

I'm pretty tough i'd like to think. It doesn't stop me worrying about the teams lack of performance though.

Hibbie0762
29-04-2012, 05:43 PM

Oh won't someone please think of the children....Aye, Sean - much more optimism from you and the Green Thought Police will be knocking on your door at midnight.

I was at the Killie game, and I watched the St Mingin game today. Hibs in truth didn't do too much wrong in either game - they have played worse and won. Killie had one shot on target - the penalty - plus they had UberHun Craig Thomson fighting their corner. The Paisley lot were pretty much the same - they had taken Hasselbaink off and were digging in for the point when they got their one clear chance and took it. They never really threatened otherwise. But when your luck's not running, it is just not running. You can't blame the players for that, and you can't blame Fenlon for that. You can't even blame Rod Petrie, though the temptation is always there.

Yep, we are in a grim relegation struggle. The final five fixtures always looked tailor-made by the Goatmolesters to make life as difficult fo us as possible, and so far we have been looking over our shoulder, with all the anxiety that brings. Killie and St Midden on Sunday afternoons, Pittodrie on a wet Wednesday evening two days after a Sunday game - hello, that sound fair? And what will most likely be the decider against the Pars at ER on a Monday evening. Plus a final game away at ICT. Look like a level playing field to you?

Personally I doubt that the Sheep will lie down to us like they did for Dunfermline on Saturday (I saw the entire game on BBC Heedrumhodrum and they were not trying a leg, which is hardly surprising given that Paw Broon had been dishing out the P45s a few days earlier). We are now without Lewis Stevenson for Pittodrie, so there is a real possibility that we will be going into the Pars game at ER level on points (and without Griffiths). Not Good. Not good at all.

But while I agree that this is a far from vintage Hibs team, and I agree that we have struggled all season, nevertheless I reckon both that we can stay up and that we still have a fair chance of winning the Cup. Despite recent results, Dunfermline are ordinary (if Fat Jim really was the Messiah, he'd still be at the PBS), and the Yams are not exactly the Barca of the North. Let's keep a sense of perspective.

Our chances of achieving one or both of those objectives just might be enhanced by fans getting behind the team rather than by indulging in the Grim Reaper impersonations which seem to be in fashion at the moment. The next 270 minutes of football will decide our SPL future. The following 90 Mins (plus ET and pens) could define our century. That seems to me to be worth a little self-belief and a little optimism. Who knows - it just might be infectious :greengrin

Ray_
29-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Then you are just a bunch of losers if you are going to accept the utter p!sh that is being served up , why be happy with accepting the worst Hibs team in living memory, get them telt and in no uncertain terms . The board are on a good screw but think they are untouchable well maybe if we are relegated some folk on here will take a tumble and see them for what they really are-a bunch of incompetent tossers that do not deserve to be running Hibernian FC .

Sadly, when Hibs are playing bad and heaven forbid, if they do get relegated, it is the support who are the real losers, every time. We are the ones who have their weekend wrecked, who become short tempered and in too many cases, lose the desire to keep going, therefore losing something that was once so vital.

Hibrandenburg
29-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Great plan three weeks before a cup final against our biggest rivals. Thats just genius.

Behave yersel. Goal scored against the run of play. If you think thats worse than CC then you've been blinded by the knee jerking into your coupon.
Lol! Spit out my white wine spritzer time.

Ray_
29-04-2012, 05:48 PM
A.good point. On the tinternet the lack of personal interaction with another human being seems to result in a need to attention-seek, exaggerate, whinge complain and generally regress to childhood. What we need is less online time and more pub time.

Couldn't agree more, the more alcohol the more anaesthetised you become, the less painful it gets, until morning of course, when being the depressant it is, it makes you feel ten times worse :greengrin

marinello59
29-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Couldn't agree more, the more alcohol the more anaesthetised you become, the less painful it gets, until morning of course, when being the depressant it is, it makes you feel ten times worse :greengrin

I don't care about the morning. Wine time. :greengrin

Ray_
29-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Aye, Sean - much more optimism from you and the Green Thought Police will be knocking on your door at midnight.

I was at the Killie game, and I watched the St Mingin game today. Hibs in truth didn't do too much wrong in either game - they have played worse and won. Killie had one shot on target - the penalty - plus they had UberHun Craig Thomson fighting their corner. The Paisley lot were pretty much the same - they had taken Hasselbaink off and were digging in for the point when they got their one clear chance and took it. They never really threatened otherwise. But when your luck's not running, it is just not running. You can't blame the players for that, and you can't blame Fenlon for that. You can't even blame Rod Petrie, though the temptation is always there.

Yep, we are in a grim relegation struggle. The final five fixtures always looked tailor-made by the Goatmolesters to make life as difficult fo us as possible, and so far we have been looking over our shoulder, with all the anxiety that brings. Killie and St Midden on Sunday afternoons, Pittodrie on a wet Wednesday evening two days after a Sunday game - hello, that sound fair? And what will most likely be the decider against the Pars at ER on a Monday evening. Plus a final game away at ICT. Look like a level playing field to you?

Personally I doubt that the Sheep will lie down to us like they did for Dunfermline on Saturday (I saw the entire game on BBC Heedrumhodrum and they were not trying a leg, which is hardly surprising given that Paw Broon had been dishing out the P45s a few days earlier). We are now without Lewis Stevenson for Pittodrie, so there is a real possibility that we will be going into the Pars game at ER level on points (and without Griffiths). Not Good. Not good at all.

But while I agree that this is a far from vintage Hibs team, and I agree that we have struggled all season, nevertheless I reckon both that we can stay up and that we still have a fair chance of winning the Cup. Despite recent results, Dunfermline are ordinary (if Fat Jim really was the Messiah, he'd still be at the PBS), and the Yams are not exactly the Barca of the North. Let's keep a sense of perspective.

Our chances of achieving one or both of those objectives just might be enhanced by fans getting behind the team rather than by indulging in the Grim Reaper impersonations which seem to be in fashion at the moment. The next 270 minutes of football will decide our SPL future. The following 90 Mins (plus ET and pens) could define our century. That seems to me to be worth a little self-belief and a little optimism. Who knows - it just might be infectious :greengrin

For all that, the playing standard was absolutely dire, totally embarrassing for a top flight football club.

Ray_
29-04-2012, 05:53 PM

Well, the best way of avoiding a hangover is staying drunk! :wink:

hibsbollah
29-04-2012, 05:55 PM

Great minds :top marks:

One Day Soon
29-04-2012, 05:56 PM

I'm pretty sure a number of people on here have already interpreted it as whine time. :cb

brydekirk
29-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Get a grip, ffs

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 06:03 PM
far better - could you not have said that in the first instance?

Well I'm really glad for you being able to keep it together whilst all others becoming incontinent!

I've got a grip mate and do support the team, however, not this shambles that is currently being served up to us! If you don't like any of this, then maybe you need to review your posting!

Actually, I thought the first one more accurately summed up the underlying emotion, but hey-ho.

Given your first post was stated "I do not recognise this team nor identify with this poor excuse of a club anymore", its a tad tricky to reconcile that line with supporting the team. I'm sure you see the issue one might have when presented with two apparently diametric opposite sentiments. I dont need to review any posting - I'm not the one ankle-deep in pee.

MrSmith
29-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Actually, I thought the first one more accurately summed up the underlying emotion, but hey-ho.

Given your first post was stated "I do not recognise this team nor identify with this poor excuse of a club anymore", its a tad tricky to reconcile that line with supporting the team. I'm sure you see the issue one might have when presented with two apparently diametric opposite sentiments. I dont need to review any posting - I'm not the one ankle-deep in pee.

Jambo alert ...

However I'm not diametrically opposed to ones sentiment when one gives an indication as to what they are taking issue with!? It may be the whole, it may be the lesser but as a 45 year old yourself, I would expect that diametric opposition to understand the entirety of the sentiment given.

good luck.

killie-hibby
29-04-2012, 06:08 PM
This

Agree 100%. Both Kilmarnock and St.Mirren were lucky to get three points from us. When you are at the bottom ,nothing goes your way,and that includes refereeing decisions. I have seen worse Hibs teams in my time and worse managers. Fenlon needs at least two full seassons to build a team. If we are relegated ,Fenlon should stay.

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Get a grip, ffs

Perhaps you need to get a grip - both scenarios are far more likely than either a Cup win or staying up. This is simply another poor Hibs team to add to every other one since we broke up the Cup winning team. But I'm sure the Board are kicking their height that the financial loss we would have suffered will be less due to the Cup run.

The OP is talking about a clear-out in the Summer, which is now what we say every single window.

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 06:11 PM
So what do you think message boards are for? Have you seen any others that are different than this one? I haven't, when teams are in our position, even much smaller teams, with far less expectancy, they get crucified when they perform as our team has and in the position our team is.

I would suggest it is you that grow's a pair & accept what's always been. I say always, the expected backlash on teams performing garbage, has always been the the same and shown in disappearing crowds and post match post-mortems, only now, they are done more on web sites, such as this, rather than in pubs.

Presumably you'd also defend my right to get hacked off at what I see as spineless whingers who appear to revel in adversity, it being a public message board an everything. I dont look much at other teams boards - why would I - so cant comment but guess youre right: Every team has its collection of the greeting-faced, the permanently furious and the trolling.

Your second paragraph doesnt make much sense (the first bit anyway). Given Im going to back the team 100% to do what I can to avoid being relegated, I think thats rather a ballsy stance, in the context of this thread. I do think the web backlash affects crowds though, it is a drip drip drip of negativity and doom that turns people off.

Sas_The_Hibby
29-04-2012, 06:12 PM

Perhaps, but that's just another way of saying "relegation form" unfortunately.

Fergus52
29-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Doyle was described by BB as a Div 2 player. Sounds about right.

is BB Billy Brown?

if it is then i couldn't give 2 ****'s what that fat jambo thinks

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Perhaps you need to get a grip - both scenarios are far more likely than either a Cup win or staying up. This is simply another poor Hibs team to add to every other one since we broke up the Cup winning team. But I'm sure the Board are kicking their height that the financial loss we would have suffered will be less due to the Cup run.

The OP is talking about a clear-out in the Summer, which is now what we say every single window.

Bookies would suggest otherwise. Dunfy 1/8, Hibs 9/2.

So you're wrong.

Again.

Dinkydoo
29-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Having 20,000 Hibees ****ting and pissing themselves as the team walk out onto the pitch on May 19th, is going to give them just the confidence boost they need to pull out a great performance :rolleyes:

Beaten before a ball is kicked, as per ****ing usual.

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Bookies would suggest otherwise. Dunfy 1/8, Hibs 9/2.

So you're wrong.

Again.

Lets see what those odds are after we've played them. Right now that 9/2 looks like some value.

What have I been wrong about exactly - Fenlon's record? It's a results business and he doesn't get results. Simple as that.

MrSmith
29-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Having 20,000 Hibees ****ting and pissing themselves as the team walk out onto the pitch on May 19th, is going to give them just the confidence boost they need to pull out a great performance :rolleyes:

Is that us or the team? Because I can say that we have shown our comitment - where is theirs?

Gatecrasher
29-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Where's that JJ thread about hibs crumbling if we win? This is what he was referring to. The fans are already starting to

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Playing a team who we beat once every three years or more hasn't got anything to do with it, nor has the last time we played them at Hampden. We don't have a single player who would get in to their team and we haven't for moons.

Hibbie0762
29-04-2012, 06:21 PM
For all that, the playing standard was absolutely dire, totally embarrassing for a top flight football club.Yep, agreed - this is not a vintage Hibs team. Turnbull's Tornados were a vintage team - at least as good in footballing terms in my view as the Famous Five team, and I have had the privilege of watching both. The Sauzee/Latapy team wasn't half bad either. But none of them managed to win the Scottish Cup.

I was disappointed at today's result. And at last week's result. But I didn't feel embarrassed - when the luck is not running it is not running, and in almost 50 years of watching Hibs, believe it or not I have seen worse. What I have never seen however is a poor team get any better with the Hibs fans on their back. So maybe as we approach three fairly important SPL games and arguably our highest profile final since 1902, we all need to be a bit more pragmatic and positive. Just a thought :greengrin

Cropley10
29-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Where's that JJ thread about hibs crumbling if we win? This is what he was referring to. The fans are already starting to

Aye it's the fans fault Hibs have been rubbish for two years or more...

Gatecrasher
29-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Aye it's the fans fault Hibs have been rubbish for two years or more...
i never said that

Dinkydoo
29-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Is that us or the team? Because I can say that we have shown our comitment - where is theirs?

Initially us, the fans.

The Hibs crowd never seem up for a derby and as soon as the game begins, you can literally see the anxiety transferring from us down onto the players on the pitch.

The players did look to be committed today; in the five minutes after thier goal how many chances did we have? Three?

Dinkydoo
29-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Playing a team who we beat once every three years or more hasn't got anything to do with it, nor has the last time we played them at Hampden. We don't have a single player who would get in to their team and we haven't for moons.

Griffiths, McPake and O'Connor would get into their current team.

alfieboi75
29-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Horrendously
In
Big
Sh*t

Thats what I feel right now.....the players lacked anticipation while forward...mostly out of place when attacking....and most of all certain players lacked pace.....Doyle should have finished that chance....will that be the difference to our season.....

Just want May to be our month....our month where our team stays up....and most of all...gives us the most important win on the 19th May!!!

Ray_
29-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Presumably you'd also defend my right to get hacked off at what I see as spineless whingers who appear to revel in adversity, it being a public message board an everything. I dont look much at other teams boards - why would I - so cant comment but guess youre right: Every team has its collection of the greeting-faced, the permanently furious and the trolling.

Your second paragraph doesnt make much sense (the first bit anyway). Given Im going to back the team 100% to do what I can to avoid being relegated, I think thats rather a ballsy stance, in the context of this thread. I do think the web backlash affects crowds though, it is a drip drip drip of negativity and doom that turns people off.

That's what does it, not the weekly mind dumbing garbage being served up supposedly classified as entertainment.

"Every team has its collection of the greeting-faced, the permanently furious and the trolling", well some may prefer that as opposed to feeble, weak minded individuals, who are happy to accept everything that comes their way:dunno:

Ray_
29-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Yep, agreed - this is not a vintage Hibs team. Turnbull's Tornados were a vintage team - at least as good in footballing terms in my view as the Famous Five team, and I have had the privilege of watching both. The Sauzee/Latapy team wasn't half bad either. But none of them managed to win the Scottish Cup.

I was disappointed at today's result. And at last week's result. But I didn't feel embarrassed - when the luck is not running it is not running, and in almost 50 years of watching Hibs, believe it or not I have seen worse. What I have never seen however is a poor team get any better with the Hibs fans on their back. So maybe as we approach three fairly important SPL games and arguably our highest profile final since 1902, we all need to be a bit more pragmatic and positive. Just a thought :greengrin

I'm afraid I never saw the FF, or even Joe Baker in his prime, but I saw quite a few teams from the mid-sixties onwards & considering the atrocious quality of the opposition, the last 2-3 years, for me, has been the worst.

Hibbie0762
29-04-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm afraid I never saw the FF, or even Joe Baker in his prime, but I saw quite a few teams from the mid-sixties onwards & considering the atrocious quality of the opposition, the last 2-3 years, for me, has been the worst.The past few seasons have not been good. But then being a Hibs supporter has never been easy.

Hibs fans were not doing walking away long before a certain mob of glory hunters ever thought they could be asked that question. Now is not the time for us to start :greengrin

greenlex
29-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Griffiths, McPake and O'Connor would get into their current team.
I reckon Stack could too.

Dinkydoo
29-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I reckon Stack could too.

cad
29-04-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm afraid I never saw the FF, or even Joe Baker in his prime, but I saw quite a few teams from the mid-sixties onwards & considering the atrocious quality of the opposition, the last 2-3 years, for me, has been the worst.

If the truth be told Ray Ned's time in the 70s spoilt us Euro football every season ,exciting and fast paced ,plenty goals, a chance of a league ,
winning a cup or 2 as a fan you were well looked after, football was what it was all about putting on a show .

Come forward 20/30 years we have had to put up with Mercer, relegation, over paying players, Rods first howler, players talking to the press, Rods chat, building East Mains and the new stand you can argue whatever way you want its done now cant change it ,5 managers .CC fiasco ,now Pats getting it tight in some ways I feel sorry for him in other ways I think he should be doing a hell of a lot better .Rods got us back on an even keel paying what we can within our means but playing no very good stuff with loanees and I dont care what any body says 2 are his signings which turns out to be a blessing in disguise Gary's goals helping Hibs along the way

The Scottish Cup Final flatters us IMO but we got a game to play to get the history books sorted,plus a nightmare of a run in with a very uncordinated side to see if we can escape the drop ,many think we will stay up, many think we are doomed its got to be one or the other .
How Hibs are run is my achilles I think better people could do a better job ,but as Ive said before SIR TOM FARMER CALLS THE SHOTS AND RODS BULLETPROOF END OFF
WE may go down we may stay up ,win a cup or lose it , but I think one way or another we as Hibs supporters are better all together till the end of the season all for one and all that , its the positive thing to do know wot I mean.

GGTTH

Glory Lurker
29-04-2012, 07:46 PM

This. And a smaller number (sadly) doing the same when DAFC come to town will do the same. Whatever our feelings about the quality being served up, it's time for us to go totally "on message" over the next three weeks. They are the most important three weeks of football the club has ever had and us being narky will get us absolutely nowhere. We can be almost certain that if we lay in to players any shred of confidence they have will go. There's no saying that us going all happy clappy will make the difference, but I think it's pretty clear which attitude is more likely to have the desired effect.

I had a nosey at that other forum over the road yesterday, and they are already talking up what Dinkydoo is worried about and how they'll be a goal up before 3 pm. By all means we can go nuts after the event if it doesn't all work out the way we want it, but it's only three weeks worth of positivity we're talking about!

JimBHibees
29-04-2012, 07:47 PM

Spot on, mixture of bed wetters and trolling yams on the wind up.

It is in our hands and we are more than capable of seeing this through. The only way we are going down if we divide ourselves as a club. We stay strong we stay up simple as.

hopefulhibby
29-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Lets see what those odds are after we've played them. Right now that 9/2 looks like some value.

What have I been wrong about exactly - Fenlon's record? It's a results business and he doesn't get results. Simple as that.
Paddy is just not up to the job, his idea of taking advantage of the extra man is to wait until the 87th min to bring Spooney on as our attacking threat, do us all a favour and go back to the league of Ireland where you belong

The_Todd
29-04-2012, 07:59 PM
We've had to "put up" with East Mains and stadium redevelopment?

There's a lot wrong at Hibs just now, but that's a bit OTT

Twa Cairpets
29-04-2012, 08:00 PM
That's what does it, not the weekly mind dumbing garbage being served up supposedly classified as entertainment.

"Every team has its collection of the greeting-faced, the permanently furious and the trolling", well some may prefer that as opposed to feeble, weak minded individuals, who are happy to accept everything that comes their way:dunno:

And still you dont get it.

Keyboard bleaters are a contributory factor, not the only (or even major) factor,and I never suggested it was. It does impact the psyche of the support - don think that can be doubted.

The opposite to "the greeting-faced, the permanently furious and the trolling" is, I would suggest, rational, reflective and balanced as opposed to your suggestion. Surely its truly feeble minded to adopt a stance which will actively harm the club - staying away, booing, slating, slagging, ridiculing etc. Just a thought.

Jambo alert ...

However I'm not diametrically opposed to ones sentiment when one gives an indication as to what they are taking issue with!? It may be the whole, it may be the lesser but as a 45 year old yourself, I would expect that diametric opposition to understand the entirety of the sentiment given.

good luck.

Me? A jambo? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What gives you that idea? My season ticket for the last 20 years (at Easter Road), or maybe it's the consistent support for the team in all the posts I've put on over the years. That's what it is. I'm clearly a deep-undercover yam subtly undermining the Hibs cause by taking the route of backing hibs! Clever eh?

You next sentence is gobbledgook. You've claimed to (a) support, and (b) not support (I summarise for brevity). These are competing stances.

JimBHibees
29-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Paddy is just not up to the job, his idea of taking advantage of the extra man is to wait until the 87th min to bring Spooney on as our attacking threat, do us all a favour and go back to the league of Ireland where you belong

How long did you have to wait in the queue for a cup final ticket a couple of days ago? Got enough loyalty points?

marinello59
29-04-2012, 08:09 PM

You are consistent, I will give you that.

Alfred E Newman
29-04-2012, 08:15 PM
In two seasons in a row finishing in the bottom six, todays result makes it 7 defeats in a row . And some people wonder why many supporters are turning their backs on the club!

hopefulhibby
29-04-2012, 08:18 PM
You are consistent, I will give you that.It will only be a matter of time before you agree with me

marinello59
29-04-2012, 08:19 PM
In two seasons in a row finishing in the bottom six, todays result makes it 7 defeats in a row . And some people wonder why many supporters are turning their backs on the club!

I totally understand why people aren't going to games anymore. But how can a supporter turn their back on the club?

fatbloke
29-04-2012, 08:21 PM

Cowdenbeath, Ayr United, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen hardly Champions League quality opponents.

hopefulhibby
29-04-2012, 08:22 PM
How long did you have to wait in the queue for a cup final ticket a couple of days ago? Got enough loyalty points?I have one and also have one for the Dunfirmline game next monday, its not my fault that PF is not up to the job

Alfred E Newman
29-04-2012, 08:27 PM
I totally understand why people aren't going to games anymore. But how can a supporter turn their back on the club?

By stopping going to watch them. If you are suggesting by turning their backs on the club they are no longer supporters , then 3 or 4 thousand have done that over the past couple of seasons.

marinello59
29-04-2012, 08:30 PM
By stopping going to watch them. If you are suggesting by turning their backs on the club they are no longer supporters , then 3 or 4 thousand have done that over the past couple of seasons.

Nope.

down the slope
29-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Spot on, mixture of bed wetters and trolling yams on the wind up.

It is in our hands and we are more than capable of seeing this through. The only way we are going down if we divide ourselves as a club. We stay strong we stay up simple as.

No it's not, utter crap and has nothing to do with the supporters who bye and large have put up with more gash than most others would put up with. why should anything change from the last few weeks to the the games that are coming up ? Nothing will change and to blame it on the supporters is absoloutley absurd , the truth hurts but you are picking on the wrong people when there are board members driving about in Porches ( R P ) and serving up this pile of pash . better you channeled your anger in the direction of the people who have made every wrong decision you possibly could . When will the penny drop with some folk ? You are only kidding yourselves if you think things will change under this regime .

Famous5forever
29-04-2012, 08:37 PM

That does not matter if Paddy can just get his first home win in the league v Dunfy all will be forgotten :pfgwa

marinello59
29-04-2012, 08:39 PM
No it's not, utter crap and has nothing to do with the supporters who bye and large have put up with more gash than most others would put up with. why should anything change from the last few weeks to the the games that are coming up ? Nothing will change and to blame it on the supporters is absoloutley absurd , the truth hurts but you are picking on the wrong people when there are board members driving about in Porches ( R P ) and serving up this pile of pash . better you channeled your anger in the direction of the people who have made every wrong decision you possibly could . When will the penny drop with some folk ? You are only kidding yourselves if you think things will change under this regime .

At last somebody puts their finger on just what the problem is. Ford Fiestas all round for Petrie and Co.......:agree:

500miles
29-04-2012, 08:51 PM
We've been unfortunate in the last couple of games that our finishing has let us down. Today, for example, we had three excellent chances fall to Doyle, a forward who is just finding his feet at this level, and hasn't started a game since January. Without making a judgement on his quality, I think it's fair to say that, if he had that bit of match sharpness, then he would have been more likely to put the ball in the back of the net. However, it wasn't to be, and because of that, our next game becomes even more important.

However, that's two games on the trot in which we've dominated play for the majority of the match. We never done that under Calderwood, and that's the difference. When you're making chances, and not giving away two or three silly ones every week, you'll win more than you lose, but there are never any guarantees week to week.

I'm looking forward to our midweek game, and our game against Dunfermline, with confidence, and even more if we have big Garry in the mix.

ehf
29-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Aye, Sean - much more optimism from you and the Green Thought Police will be knocking on your door at midnight.

Excellent post: have to say, after the euphoria of reacing the final and being 7 points and 12 goals ahead of Dunfy, I am really worried now but the truth is that (a) we have been unlucky in the last two games and (b) we have to see those era-defining 270 minutes plus 19 May out with the limited resources at our disposal, and must get behind the team whatever happens. Sadly, I think our support has now polarised and there will be less than 10,000 at the Dunfy game whilst the glory-hunters and part-timers will be out in force on 19 May..

ehf
29-04-2012, 09:33 PM
I have one and also have one for the Dunfirmline game next monday, its not my fault that PF is not up to the job

Give yourself away there, yamfud: you could only have a cup final ticket at this point if you were a season ticket member, in which case you would not need a ticket for the Dunf game.

The Sea-gull
30-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Give yourself away there, yamfud: you could only have a cup final ticket at this point if you were a season ticket member, in which case you would not need a ticket for the Dunf game.

Could he not have got one via his club or Hibernians membership?

Or a 11/12 and 12/13 season ticket holding mate could have bought him one.

MacBean
30-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Could he not have got one via his club or Hibernians membership?

Or a 11/12 and 12/13 season ticket holding mate could have bought him one.

Or a debenture ticket like moi :greengrin

JimBHibees
30-04-2012, 09:42 AM

I agree. If he has a ticket for the Pars game it will be in their end with his I love JJ top on. :greengrin

JimBHibees
30-04-2012, 09:47 AM

Nobody is getting away from the fact we are in trouble however some of the nonsense especially with regard to PF and the game itself is complete nonsense. The least we deserved from the last 2 games were 2 draws we have been a bit unfortunate to have taken nothing and on the balance of play should have had 6 or 4 points.

yeezus.
30-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I just can't see this bunch of jokers winning another game, at a time when Dunfermline look to have found a bit of form. We are in big big trouble now.

We don't seem to have any idea how to build attacks and have very little confidence in front of goal. Too many passengers again today and we have absolutely nothing out wide.

:agree: To lose to St. Mirren, who have barely won a game this year and have absolutely nothing to play for ... it's bad but I still think we'll survive - Aberdeen are just as poor, beat them on Wednesday night and we're laughing.

hopefulhibby
30-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Give yourself away there, yamfud: you could only have a cup final ticket at this point if you were a season ticket member, in which case you would not need a ticket for the Dunf game.Put your money where your mouth is 100 quid and il meet you in the Albion bar or Robbies and take your money off you, and i will wear a ROI JERSEY SO AS YOU CAN FIND ME, BEFORE THE DUNFY GAME IF YOU WANT

Twa Cairpets
02-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Now is it just me, or have some of the serial incontinents from this thread been a tad less than visible this evening? :greengrin
Odd that.

GGTTH

One Day Soon
02-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Now is it just me, or have some of the serial incontinents from this thread been a tad less than visible this evening? :greengrin
Odd that.

GGTTH

Indeed TC. Away pi5hing their maroon coloured incontinence pads no doubt.

And I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of the non-Yam ones are bitterly cursing into their beer.....

MrSmith
02-05-2012, 10:25 PM
trollin lads?