PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

newmarket_hibbee
29-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Please can anyone tell me if the video is being shown live this morning, and if so, where do I update my subscription. I contacted the site, the link they provided only looked for a sub for an old Rangers Hibs game. Please hurry!!

hibbybrian
29-04-2012, 01:13 PM
From official site

The match is also bring broadcast via our new Hibernian TV International product (exclusive to overseas supporters situated outwith the UK and Republic of Ireland) which provides a far superior and clearer stream than previously available via the TV LIVE model.

This is accessible via the LIVE EVENTS, click the 'continue' button which then takes you at a landing page (click play on the Hibernian crest and the broadcast will start at 3pm UK time).

Hope this helps

plhibs
29-04-2012, 01:22 PM
I haven't gone near this site this season, too much trouble, and the games they are streaming are available on other sites.

newmarket_hibbee
29-04-2012, 01:35 PM
From official site

The match is also bring broadcast via our new Hibernian TV International product (exclusive to overseas supporters situated outwith the UK and Republic of Ireland) which provides a far superior and clearer stream than previously available via the TV LIVE model.

This is accessible via the LIVE EVENTS, click the 'continue' button which then takes you at a landing page (click play on the Hibernian crest and the broadcast will start at 3pm UK time).

Hope this helps

thanks mate but I cant even update my subs to be able to watch the game.........frustrated.

hongkonghibee
29-04-2012, 01:55 PM
thanks mate but I cant even update my subs to be able to watch the game.........frustrated.
I think you need to get another new log-in for access to the International service. I have got 2 log-ins now.
Go to Hibs Tv page, click on "sign-up", click on " I am a new customer", choose option "International" one month or one year (no one match option
) hope this helps?

hongkonghibee
29-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Hibs TV not working......technical difficulties it says!

Septimus
29-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Would not even bother with Hibs TV now. Having said that I am listening to the game. I have Sky but for some reason it is not coming through here in Cyprus.

Se me! I'm sick to the back teeth of this new improved service.

Greendub
29-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Didn't know it was on sky haha

hongkonghibee
29-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Now working.....missed first 30 minutes of match......