PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren

DH1875
28-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Massive, huge game for us tomorrow. Let's all forget about the cup final and get behind the team :thumbsup:. If we don't pick anything up, I fear we could be proper ducked.

Billy Whizz
28-04-2012, 04:10 PM
I think everyone who can go, should get along tomorrow. Don't worry about the Scottish Cup Final, this is now far too more important.
It'll give the players a massive lift if they come out to a huge Hibs support

Littlest Hobo
Massive, huge game for us tomorrow. Let's all forget about the cup final and get behind the team :thumbsup:. If we don't pick anything up, I fear we could be proper ducked.

Great result at home for Dunfermline today but I'm a betting man and I'm telling you right now Hibs are the team I'll be puttiing my money on to stay up so don't you worry. :cb

bingo70

Why? worse case scenario we're still three points clear of them with only a few games to play and they've not exactly been consistant.

If we lose tomorrow then i'd say this thread could be suitable before we play Dunfermline but far too early to say we could be proper ducked now

Cameron1875
28-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Wasn't going to go but the pars result today means its a must win game so i'll be there. :pfgwa

matty_f
28-04-2012, 04:26 PM
I'd hope the players are looking at tomorrow as a must win. Massive game and we really need the 3 points now, the earlier we are safe, the better.

Hibees07
28-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Why? worse case scenario we're still three points clear of them with only a few games to play and they've not exactly been consistant.

If we lose tomorrow then i'd say this thread could be suitable before we play Dunfermline but far too early to say we could be proper ducked now

The Pars have hit a bit of form, we haven't. They have scored 7 doals it 2 games whilst we struggle to score, especially at home. Under normal circumstances a home game against the Pars would be a gimme, but we are woeful at home so I wouldn't bank on anything from that game. The Killie defeat was shocking, after reaching a cup final we still couldn't raise our game against a team with no forwards and nothing to play for. Anyone who has confidence at this moment in time is being dellusional.

truehibernian
28-04-2012, 04:31 PM
The Pars have hit a bit of form, we haven't. They have scored 7 doals it 2 games whilst we struggle to score, especially at home. Under normal circumstances a home game against the Pars would be a gimme, but we are woeful at home so I wouldn't bank on anything from that game. The Killie defeat was shocking, after reaching a cup final we still couldn't raise our game against a team with no forwards and nothing to play for. Anyone who has confidence at this moment in time is being dellusional.

We're not exactly on a slump ourselves of late. Beat Caley, beat Aberdeen in the cup, drew with Well, and got beat from Killie who had one shot on goal. Our record at Paisley has been good, as has our record against Caley this year, with Hayes in the side. The Aberdeen game will be hopefully an away win too, as I can see Brown dropping players after today's lacklustre showing.

Be positive. Game in hand, 3 points tomorrow will be massive and go a long way to piling it on JJ again.

DH1875
28-04-2012, 04:32 PM

Honestly can't see us getting anything away to Aberdeen or Inverness. Fail to pick anything up tomorrow and it all boils down to the Dunfermline game for me, which if I'm honest, doesn't fill me with any confidence :worried:.

plhibs
28-04-2012, 04:32 PM
The thing that worries me is that St.Mirren pumped 4 past the Pars and should have strolled through that game, then they get tied and today Pars get 3 against the Dons. Forms completely out the window.:dunno:

NAE NOOKIE
28-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Nae chance of making it tomorrow. But if we lose I would hope that everybody who is able will get along to ER a week on Monday to support the club. Its no just aboot the cup final.

marinello59
28-04-2012, 04:36 PM

And what about those fans who are already embracing failure? Negative, defeatist garbage helps nobody. Everybody needs to be right behind the team during our remaining games with no room for negativity inside the grounds. Hibs aren't just for Cup finals..........................................

SloopJB
28-04-2012, 04:39 PM

We are about to play a team which shipped 4 against Dunfermline but also scored 4, we then play a team that shipped 3 so we have as much chance of picking up points as they did.

Aint over til it's overh

hibby67
28-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I think now that dunfermline won today it is a good thing we are playing on Sunday.
We now know what we have to do and what's a stake

If we had played today we might have thought we could have strolled through the game thinking we were safe

So come on the hibbes let's get 3 points this would send dunfermline a message we will not crumble

madabouthibs
28-04-2012, 06:51 PM
It's made it a bit more "interesting" anyway, especially as they've also took a decent chunk out of that extra point we had in the guise of goal difference. Could this have been the Dons revenge for the semi?

greenlex
28-04-2012, 06:53 PM
It's made it a bit more "interesting" anyway, especially as they've also took a decent chunk out of that extra point we had in the guise of goal difference. Could this have been the Dons revenge for the semi?

Wait till you see the third goal. will make you think.:greengrin

hibsbollah
28-04-2012, 06:55 PM
I still think we'll be fine.

ALF TUPPER
28-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Get down to St Mirren Park tomorrow.
See you all there ??

Mon the Hibeeeeeees

greenlex
28-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Me too:agree:

Saorsa
28-04-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.mitchellcharlesworth.co.uk/media/47680/don't panic (152x200).jpg

hibsbollah
28-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Get down to St Mirren Park tomorrow.
See you all there ??

Mon the Hibeeeeeees

Im sorely tempted. It'll be good to be surrounded by the away Hibby contingent, who generally are good natured noisy, drunken and support the team. As opposed to the pish-running doon the leg, hysterical doommongering bedwetters you get on here on Saturday nights.

:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
28-04-2012, 07:10 PM

I agree however I actually think dunfermline keeping the pressure on us will be good for the players. If we had meaningless games between now and the final it wouldn't do us any favours. We need to keep the tempo up and the players hungry for every win.

Jonnyboy
28-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Im sorely tempted. It'll be good to be surrounded by the away Hibby contingent, who generally are good natured noisy, drunken and support the team. As opposed to the pish-running doon the leg, hysterical doommongering bedwetters you get on here on Saturday nights.

:greengrin

Give in to it, you know you want to :greengrin

I'm going :wink:

Seveno
28-04-2012, 07:19 PM
The team need us and I'll be there.

GGTTH. :flag:

ALF TUPPER
28-04-2012, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=hibsbollah;3200400]Im sorely tempted. It'll be good to be surrounded by the away Hibby contingent, who generally are good natured noisy, drunken and support the team. As opposed to the pish-running doon the leg, hysterical doommongering bedwetters you get on here on Saturday nights.

:greengrin[/QUOTE

Lol

All of the above apply to me , except doomongering. In my case its an age thing ..... MATRON !!!

Hibby_G
28-04-2012, 08:46 PM
exactly forget about cup final tomorrow :aok: beat ST mirren :nanasplit:

HibbyAndy
28-04-2012, 08:49 PM
exactly forget about cup final tomorrow :aok: beat ST mirren :nanasplit:

:agree:

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER CUP FINAL:cb

Hibby_G
28-04-2012, 08:51 PM
:yw:

Sir David Gray
28-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Today's result for Dunfermline has made tomorrow's match absolutely vital now for us.

We absolutely must win tomorrow to get that gap back to 6 points again because a 3 point gap with 3 games left, particularly when we still have to play Dunfermline before the end of the season, is very dodgy ground.

Golden Bear
28-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Nae sweat - a comfortable victory is assured for the boys in green and white tomorrow.

:bevvied!:

CyberSauzee
28-04-2012, 09:16 PM
As Italian as it sounds, I'll be delighted if we can keep a clean sheet. Scoring at the other end would be a bonus, just checked our league results, the last time we won to nil in the SPL was 30 July away to ICT.

davhibby
28-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Everyone that can should get to the game tomorrow. This is as big if not bigger than the cup final. Where are all the "fans" when the team really needs support. :pfgwa

greenlex
28-04-2012, 10:06 PM
As Italian as it sounds, I'll be delighted if we can keep a clean sheet. Scoring at the other end would be a bonus, just checked our league results, the last time we won to nil in the SPL was 30 July away to ICT.
We have however kept a few clean sheet wins in the cup. One of those performances would do nicely.

hibsbollah
28-04-2012, 10:10 PM
If we score more than the opposition, we'll be well on our way to three points.

Pete
28-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Can you pay at the gate tomorrow? I can't get onto the official site to see for some reason.

Saorsa
28-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Can you pay at the gate tomorrow? I can't get onto the official site to see for some reason.Clydesdale Bank Premier League
St Mirren v Hibernian
St Mirren Park
Sunday 29th April 2012
Away - Kick Off 3.15pm

Avoid the queues and pre-purchase your ticket.

Tickets for this match are on sale to pre-purchase by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 option 1, online here, or in person at the Clubstore during normal office opening times.

Tickets will also be available to purchase at the turnstiles on the day at St Mirren Park.

Phone / Online: Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged.

Ticket Prices:

Adult: £20
Concession: £10 (Over 65, under 18 and students with valid ID)

Pete
29-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Cheers!

spike220
29-04-2012, 09:50 AM
lets do this Hibs!!!