PDA

View Full Version : 11 james mcpakes

hugo boss
27-04-2012, 07:48 PM
After reading so many post since we won the semi and finding out we are playing the **** in the final.....fellow hibees its simple lads and the whole lead up to final now should be exactly the same we need 11 JAMES MCPAKES on the park on the 19th HEART DESIRE DETERMINATION NO FEAR 110% GUTS BOTTLE AND MOST OF ALL PLAYING WITH A FEAR OF GETTING BEAT :pfgwa:pfgwa

HibbyAndy
27-04-2012, 07:52 PM
The guy is an absolute leader ,BUT, Remember GOC Has 15 goals, LG has 11 goals we have match winners in the team, Mcpake can lead by example from the back, We have strikers that can hurt Hearts, Thats a fact.

hugo boss
27-04-2012, 07:54 PM
The guy is an absolute leader ,BUT, Remember GOC Has 15 goals, LG has 11 goals we have match winners in the team, Mcpake can lead by example from the back, We have strikers that can hurt Hearts, Thats a fact. yeah i know andy and your spot on mate with that one good point!

Hibercelona
27-04-2012, 11:09 PM
After reading so many post since we won the semi and finding out we are playing the **** in the final.....fellow hibees its simple lads and the whole lead up to final now should be exactly the same we need 11 JAMES MCPAKES on the park on the 19th HEART DESIRE DETERMINATION NO FEAR 110% GUTS BOTTLE AND MOST OF ALL PLAYING WITH A FEAR OF GETTING BEAT :pfgwa:pfgwa

Don't you mean going out there "without" the fear of getting beat? :greengrin

I agree with your points though.

Its not 11 players we need out there, its 11 fearless warriors.

This game is war.

A war that Hearts won't win. :wink:

Sammy7nil
28-04-2012, 01:05 AM
I don't disagree but lets get real.

James was in the team that lost Five to Celtic and 4 to Motherwell.
James has captained us to worse run than under CC, not all his fault I agree.

James is a leader but not the Messiah we need 11 Hibernian players organised and committed to the cause. I like James but do no not get this Hero worship. If we were not so average all over the park James would be classed as a good CH no more.

Sorry if this view is against the majority but I think we need perspective.

givescotlandfreedom
28-04-2012, 01:15 AM

James is a leader but not the Messiah we need 11 Hibernian players organised and committed to the cause. I like James but do no not get this Hero worship. If we were not so average all over the park James would be classed as a good CH no more.

Hearts lost 4-0 to Celtic and 3-0 against Motherwell with Webster at the back so let's not pretend they're anything
special. They have as much to fear as we do,

Sammy7nil
28-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Hearts lost 4-0 to Celtic and 3-0 against Motherwell with Webster at the back so let's not pretend they're anything
special. They have as much to fear as we do,

Totally agree never said anything different.

bingo70
28-04-2012, 07:19 AM

Finding this post absolutely incredible.

If we stay up and then win the cup then Mcpake is absolutely the messiah, without him we would have been conceding goals left, right and centre like we were before he arrived, since then there's been the odd blip but he can't do everything himself. Not only his performances but IMO he's galvanized the squad and supporters, you only have to look at the improvement in Hanlon since he's come in, he's dragged other players up to his level rather than hearing the usual 'he needs better players around him'. Results may not have improved but everyone can see how much better we are defensively since he came in.

I had a dream about him last night, i think i love him.

flash
28-04-2012, 07:29 AM

Would struggle to find a better putdown of our Captain on Keechback.

Hibby_G
28-04-2012, 09:23 PM
james mcpake thats our leader

HibbyAndy
28-04-2012, 09:24 PM
james mcpake thats our leader

:agree:

Wins every heider going:not worth:cb

Jonnyboy
28-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Would struggle to find a better putdown of our Captain on Keechback.

:agree:

VPHIBEE
29-04-2012, 10:14 AM

I think that our main worry is the midfield. Teams have been running through us for years now, and that is an area that despite new personnel has not improved. Our defence is working better, but if teams are running through you in the middle of the park, the best defence in the world would struggle. Strength and Creativity have been severely lacking.