PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Midlothian (Are Pish)

Hibee Hibernian
27-04-2012, 02:16 PM
:cb Why do we play poorly against them?
:cb What should we changed to stuff them?

On the biggest day in our history.

N.Wales Hibby
27-04-2012, 02:27 PM
The team needs to play with passion, determination and no fear....We the supporters believe we can win this cup. The players need to believe this.

Seveno
27-04-2012, 02:31 PM
The delusional Yam support are a big factor. They are always totally convinced that they are going to win, make lots of noise and wind us up. The confidence is transmitted to their players and they produce performances way above their ability.

Meanwhile, we transmit our nerves and feelings of woe that become self-fulfilling.

We need to up our game and then, hopefully, so will the players. :flag:

JimBHibees
27-04-2012, 02:32 PM

Its not rocket science, they have a player budget probably at least double Hibs and have been a better team for the last 2 to 3 years. I think the teams are getting closer though and personally dont think there will be much if anything between the teams come May 19th.

Saorsa
27-04-2012, 02:32 PM
**** h****s

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/chopg.gif http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/hammeryam.gif http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/whack03.gif

BarneyK
27-04-2012, 02:34 PM

Play better? :dunno:

Pete
27-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Everything that has gone before will go out the window on the 19th.

Forget the opposition and their fans..they're irrelevant. We can and will win this!

Hibercelona
27-04-2012, 02:47 PM
The delusional Yam support are a big factor. They are always totally convinced that they are going to win, make lots of noise and wind us up. The confidence is transmitted to their players and they produce performances way above their ability.

Meanwhile, we transmit our nerves and feelings of woe that become self-fulfilling.

We need to up our game and then, hopefully, so will the players. :flag:

This.

It's time we stopped being so nervy and started some confidence building of our own.

The Hearts squad really isn't that much better than our own, they just seem to hold their **** together better. We need to match them psychologically if we ever hope to match them physically.

McSwanky
27-04-2012, 02:52 PM

This time it's different.

We're taking the ****ers down.

bawheid
27-04-2012, 02:52 PM
The title of this thread has ruined my Friday afternoon and should be changed immediately.

They're losing the final. All of them know it, and 22,000 of them will be there to watch it happen.

Mikey
27-04-2012, 02:53 PM
The title of this thread has ruined my Friday afternoon and should be changed immediately.

They're losing the final. All of them know it, and 22,000 of them will be there to watch it happen.

I agree :greengrin

bawheid
27-04-2012, 02:54 PM

:faf: :aok: :greengrin

Sean1875
27-04-2012, 03:04 PM

Good job Mikey :greengrin:not worth

creebo1875
27-04-2012, 03:42 PM
:cb why do we play poorly against them?
:cb what should we changed to stuff them?

busted !!!!
Ltyf

The Sea-gull
27-04-2012, 03:43 PM
When they are above us in the league/on a better run of form than us (which has been a lot of times over the years) I have to admit I am negative about our derby prospects going into games.

When we are above them in the league/on a better run of form than them (which has been all to rare over the years) I have to admit I get nervous about our derby prospects.

In more recent times, I have been almost resigned to the fact that Hibs will play poorly and get nothing so the last few derby defeats have not really bothered me at all.

For this game, I don't feel any of the above. I'm not saying we will win the game but what I am saying is that we can.

The negative and nervous attitude of our support versus the positive and "up for it" attitude of their support must transmit on to the pitch. OK, often they have had the better players and the better team over the years but there is no way the difference between the two clubs in terms of quality has been anywhere near what the derby record shows.

I'll definitely be leaving my nerves and negativity at home for this one and hopefully thousands of Hibbys do the same. If we lose it will be tough but better to lose on the park where we can do nowt about it than come away saying "oh, the Hibs fans created a nervy and negative atmosphere today."

In part (a small part), we lost the semi in 2006 because of the pre-match atmosphere the players came out to and the empty spaces in our end. Lets at the very least be equal to them pre match this time round. We will be in number and lets be in voice and colour too.

I sense the fans are up for this one. I don't see many folk spouting about how we will win the game but there are loads saying we can win the game. That's exactly how it should be. The way I'm looking at it is, if we were going into the final this season against any other top 6 SPL team would I be expecting us to win? No. But would I be expecting us to get beat. No. Attitude to this game should be no different. We have a chance.

Moulin Yarns
27-04-2012, 04:02 PM

Only one thing needs to be changed, goals. They score 1 we must score 2. Etc.

nonshinyfinish
27-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Only one thing needs to be changed, goals. They score 1 we must score 2. Etc.

I've long been of the opinion that the team that scores the most goals on the 19th of May will stand a good chance of lifting the cup.

JimBHibees
27-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I've long been of the opinion that the team that scores the most goals on the 19th of May will stand a good chance of lifting the cup.

Disagree I think this might be an occasion when the team that scores least goals might just nick it. :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
27-04-2012, 04:14 PM

Better than average, I'd say.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Disagree I think this might be an occasion when the team that scores least goals might just nick it. :greengrin

Own goalfest?

matty_f
27-04-2012, 06:18 PM
i f****** hate yams.

stuart01
27-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Everything that has gone before will go out the window on the 19th.

Forget the opposition and their fans..they're irrelevant. We can and will win this!

Great post. Completely agree, history means nothing in what is the biggest game for both clubs in their history.

Munich CL Final), Chelsea CL Final) , Kilmarnock (LC winners), Newcastle (4th place maybe) - it could be the year of the underdog.

Col2
27-04-2012, 06:37 PM
They are rubbish and 6th for a reason. The Cup is ours!🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Col2
27-04-2012, 06:39 PM
The odds for St Mirren. V us are the same as the cup final. Anyone expecting anything other than a positive Hibs result v st Mirren? Nope. It's all in the head.

Col2
27-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I am drunk.

Hibee Hibernian
27-04-2012, 06:42 PM
busted !!!!
Ltyf

Explain ?

bawheid
27-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Explain ?

Think about your thread titles before you go polluting the internet like that, eh?

HibbyAndy
27-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Explain ?

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

:yw:

That help?

Pete
28-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Quote removed

Maybe if you came up with some suggestions yourself you might not have been met with such suspicion.

On the park they are a good team but I don't agree with those who say they are streets ahead man for man. I would take Hanlon and McPake over Webster and Zaliukas. One is slow and the other is a bombscare. We have a strikeforce that other teams, especially hearts, would kill for and they can do real damage provided they get service.
They have a good midfield but we have some good players in there and they owe us a performance. Claros and Soares are no mugs and have played at a higher level than any hearts midfielder. Stevenson is wonderful on his day and could make Black or Skacel totally inefective. If Sproule or Spoony play at the top of their games then it's possible they can have an explosive impact. It's more than possible for our midfield to raise their game and if they do I don't think Hearts will cope.
Their strike force is quite intimidating on the face of it but if our defence, or even two CBs are having a decent day I think we can take care of them.

Relax, It'll all come together on the day1

Lungo--Drom
28-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Over the last few years the team seems to have developed an inbuilt "nervous jitters" facility. The players know they have that ability, we the fans know they have that ability and it usually gets rolled out when we might have a chance of winning a match. Ball is heading for the opposing team's goal mouth then out come the nerves, the jitters and the Ma-Kalambay shakes (no offence big man eh?) and oops, opportunity lost.
Like an earlier poster said, everyone, team and fans, just need to totally banish all that and say, "Let's do this thing!" GGTTH!

3pm
28-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Hate them.

Hillsidehibby
28-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Me tae

Hibernia Na Eir
28-04-2012, 09:31 PM
without even looking at their result today, I KNEW theyd come from behind and score late goal.

Golden Bear
28-04-2012, 09:50 PM
without even looking at their result today, I KNEW theyd come from behind and score late goal.

They will have used all their luck up long before the cup final.

It's in the bag I tell yea.

:bevvied!:

hibeesjoe
28-04-2012, 10:21 PM
F.T.H :hibees

Dinkydoo
28-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Manky *******s

Northernhibee
28-04-2012, 11:29 PM
If any Jambos are reading in, :giruy:

lord bunberry
29-04-2012, 06:51 AM
I had two of them in the taxi on Friday night about midnight absolutely pissed trying to teach there two kids who were both under five to say **** the hibs total vermin. Every day I think I couldn't hate them anymore then something else happens and my hatred increases f*** them

Sunny1875
30-04-2012, 05:27 PM
I had two of them in the taxi on Friday night about midnight absolutely pissed trying to teach there two kids who were both under five to say **** the hibs total vermin. Every day I think I couldn't hate them anymore then something else happens and my hatred increases f*** them

Outrageous my Kids could say F*** the hearts long before they were 5

weonlywon6-2
30-04-2012, 06:07 PM

In my opinion hertz are a poor team,they have been for some time now.With belief and taking the bull by the horns will win us the Scottish Cup.

We can beat them on the day,no doubt about it

:aok::aok::aok:

weonlywon6-2
30-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Hate them.

I`d rather Engerlund won the world cup than hearts won anything..................and thats saying something :greengrin