PDA

View Full Version : Darren Mackie

Niffy
25-04-2012, 03:18 PM
It's been on the BBC site that Darren Mackie is being heave hoed at Oberdeen... cannae believe he's not been linked to us yet.

DC_Hibs
25-04-2012, 03:33 PM
It's been on the BBC site that Darren Mackie is being heave hoed at Oberdeen... cannae believe he's not been linked to us yet.

It's the "worth a punt" pish that you need to concern yersel with as these folk trawl BBC and suchlike looking for released huddies and can't start a thread quick enough!!

Ban 'em I say......

Wotherspiniesta
25-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Chalali been released aswell.

Worth a punt I reckon :wink:

Hibs90
25-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Aye Mackie's worth a punt, to the south of France.

BEEJ
25-04-2012, 04:33 PM
But is "Worth a punt." as bad as ...

"He could do a job for us, I reckon."

:greengrin

ian cruise
25-04-2012, 09:06 PM
67 goals (in 10 seasons)

worst thing is he is Aberdeen's all time spl top scorer.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Is " worth a punt" rhyming slang?

PeterboroHibee
25-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Even we arent that desperate! In 13 years hes scored over 10 goals twice. Horrendous record for a striker.

tanfield
25-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Pretty gash but has he not got a decent scoring record against us?

cabbageandribs1875
25-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Pretty gash but has he not got a decent scoring record against us?

8 league goals against us in 13 seasons

Hainan Hibs
25-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Have to admit I thought he was destined to score against us in the Semi, he is that sort of humpty player that would do it against us.

onlyonesauzee4
27-04-2012, 12:34 PM
This will probably be seen as bad news by everyone (myself included) but was at the gym in Aberdeen and got chatting to Darren Mackie who was bigging up hibs something chronic and saying he'd love to play for us next season and had been speaking to a few people at the club about a possible move. Watch Aberdeen a lot as i live here, he is hopeless and hope PF will be aiming higher than this dud.

GGTTH roll on May 19th...

1875HFC
27-04-2012, 12:36 PM
no danger?? Im in Aberdeen myself and seen alot of media crews around about Pittodrie and this side of Aberdeen, would be a wise head but dont know what everyone think of his ability to fit snugly into the Hib starting line up next season?

would be interesting if this happened

GGTTH:hibees

heretoday
27-04-2012, 02:03 PM
This will probably be seen as bad news by everyone (myself included) but was at the gym in Aberdeen and got chatting to Darren Mackie who was bigging up hibs something chronic and saying he'd love to play for us next season and had been speaking to a few people at the club about a possible move. Watch Aberdeen a lot as i live here, he is hopeless and hope PF will be aiming higher than this dud.

Well of course he wants to play for Hibs. Who wouldn't?

You are right though. He's hopeless.

Mikeystewart
27-04-2012, 02:08 PM
One potential advantage of Mackie coming to Hibs could be the low level of expectation. A general level of High expectation of players that have come in i think has been a main reason why some of them didn't succeed.

SteveHFC
27-04-2012, 02:08 PM

That makes me sad :boo hoo:

easty
27-04-2012, 02:12 PM
One potential advantage of Mackie coming to Hibs could be the low level of expectation. A general level of High expectation of players that have come in i think has been a main reason why some of them didn't succeed.

Could be right. My expectation level of Darren Mackie equates him to one of the worst players in the SPL, he might though be slightly better than that. Then everyones a winner yeah? No? Darren Mackie, how about no. :rolleyes:

Rivers Cuomo
27-04-2012, 05:05 PM
The only place Darren Mackie is worth a punt is is the bawsack as he is dire.

If Hibs ever signed a dud like him it would be sign that the club is absolutley terminal.

That said I have faith in Fenlon to know to aim far higher than sub standard division 2 level players like Mackie. Aberdeen's fans cant even stand him.

HFC07
27-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Ha ha Darren mackie reading champion :faf::faf::faf:

http://www.meldrum-pri.aberdeenshire.sch.uk/page47.html