PDA

View Full Version : NHC Swinie on The Apprentice

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 08:16 PM
One of the teams have decided to try and sell gourmet food outside Swinie on the Apprentice on BBC1 just now.

Dinnae think those soap dodgers will be wanting gourmet ****ing food like, whoever decided to pitch their stall there is going to be fired :greengrin

Maybe they could get Fat Jim manning their stall?

hibsbollah
25-04-2012, 08:18 PM
I would buy that sort of food at ER. Its my big bugbear.

The bit that made me laff was the cockney who thinks there will be 40000 fans there :greengrin

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I would buy that sort of food at ER. Its my big bugbear.

The bit that made me laff was the cockney who thinks there will be 40000 fans there :greengrin

I know, without another 360,000 portions they'll sell out too quickly :greengrin

hibsbollah
25-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Gorgie looks even worse on the telly. What a hole :greengrin

They should have called it the 'caught a deid rat and called it a treat' stall.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-04-2012, 08:27 PM
A cockney outside that thinks there are 40,000 inside and a cock inside that thinks there are 400,000 outside.

Hibercelona
25-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I hate that programme.

Nobody ever deserves to win, they're all clueless.

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 08:33 PM
I hate that programme.

Nobody ever deserves to win, they're all clueless.

Maybe they were looking for inspiration from Vlad.

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 08:34 PM
****ing wonderful.

"£5.99? They don't pay that for a striker at Tynecastle"

:flag: Lord Sugar is a Hibee!

Barney McGrew
25-04-2012, 08:34 PM
"£5.99? - They don't pay that for a striker there"

:tee hee:

Mark79
25-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Brilliant quote by sugar there.

Asked the boy how much they were selling the food for and he said £5.99.

Lord sugar says "they don't even pay that for a striker there!"

hibsbollah
25-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Lord Sugar on Hearts '£5.99 for meatballs? They dont pay that for a
striker up there!' :greengrin

Barney McGrew
25-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Losing team were the ones that went to the PBS.

Serves them right :na na:

Part/Time Supporter
25-04-2012, 08:39 PM

Instead of being sent to the cafe, they should go back to the PBS.

lyonhibs
25-04-2012, 08:40 PM

Good. I never watch that absolute gash programme, but it's bad enough having Alan Sugar and his bratty wannabe w*nker underlings on the screen without that fetid pussbowl also afflicting our screens.

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 08:43 PM

Jimmy Jefferies clearly wisnae at that game then

hibsbollah
25-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Instead of being sent to the cafe, they should go back to the PBS.

Asbestos risk for the candidates. Non starter.

James70
25-04-2012, 09:08 PM
"Tynecastle Stadium possibly the worst place in Britain to try and sell gourmet food"

:faf:

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 09:12 PM
"Tynecastle Stadium possibly the worst place in Britain to try and sell gourmet food"

:top marks

Hibercelona
25-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I always knew Sugar was a hibby. :agree:

We should see if we can try and get him as a guest for the final. :greengrin

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 09:32 PM
I always knew Sugar was a hibby. :agree:

We should see if we can try and get him as a guest for the final. :greengrin

**** that, he should buy us over and get us the Champions League in next to no time! :greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
25-04-2012, 09:41 PM

Especially when they're playing rangers. Huns, ****bos and gourmet food :confused:

CallumLaidlaw
25-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Had to laugh when they suggested selling for £7.99, and the guy says "we'll get our head kicked in if we try that"

FranckSuzy
25-04-2012, 09:49 PM
I thought I was watching a government health promotion advert, warning against obesity watching that. They even didn't show some of the punters faces, whilst they were stuffing them with chips :greengrin

TRIALIST
26-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Especially when they're playing rangers. Huns, ****bos and gourmet food :confused:

One thing about that programme, great ideas - at the next huns / hertz love in I'm thinking of setting up a fast food stall selling pizza with gourmet food. kittykat anyone TWO for a pound :agree:

aljo7-0
26-04-2012, 10:15 AM
I missed the start of the programme and walked in to see a guy with an Italian flag draped over his shoulders (which i mistook initially for an Irish flag). My wife then told me that he was part of team trying to sell Gourmet food outside Tynecastle for a Rangers game. Once I had stopped p***ing myself at the gourmet food and Tynecastle in the same sentence I was genuinely worried for the plonker with the flag on his shoulders until Mrs A pointed out it was an Italian flag.

Most amusing.

Albion Hibs
26-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I enjoyed watching some old fat yam parting with £5.99 for something that cost 50p and was billed as high quality food. He looked even more riduclous when nodding away in delighted after chomping down on some Morrisons savers dry pasta and a jar of ragu. Mug.

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 11:37 AM
"£5.99? - They don't pay that for a striker there"

:tee hee:

Just been quoted on Loose Women, wife told me. :greengrin

26-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Hahahahaha gourmet food to the huns and mini-huns :faf:

A can of super lager and a ready meal from lidl is the normal dinning experience for those tramps!

Liberal Hibby
26-04-2012, 12:01 PM
I missed the start of the programme and walked in to see a guy with an Italian flag draped over his shoulders (which i mistook initially for an Irish flag). My wife then told me that he was part of team trying to sell Gourmet food outside Tynecastle for a Rangers game. Once I had stopped p***ing myself at the gourmet food and Tynecastle in the same sentence I was genuinely worried for the plonker with the flag on his shoulders until Mrs A pointed out it was an Italian flag.

Most amusing.

That was the bit I was seriously worried for their health - they weren't dressed as Italians - but Romans. And the prospect of three clueless English tits wandering around Gorgie with that mob around didn't bear thinking about.

I assume someone with local knowledge on the production staff pulled them out of there and sent them to the Grassmarket instead.

James70
26-04-2012, 01:17 PM
That Katie who was fired was far too good looking to be seen amongst all those ugly jambesses! :greengrin

pentlando
26-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Am I the only one concerned that a portion of our support were busy watching the Apprentice whilst the deciding leg of a Champions League Semi Final was being played out on STV?? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
26-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Am I the only one concerned that a portion of our support were busy watching the Apprentice whilst the deciding leg of a Champions League Semi Final was being played out on STV?? :greengrin

Dinnae worry while you were watching it on yer 26" CRT with built in VHS recorder the rest of us were settled in the knowledge that we could set our SKY+ or TIVO boxes and catch up later after the footie on our 48" screens. :greengrin

Geo_1875
26-04-2012, 02:42 PM

I despair of people watching this car-crash television at any time. Why make celebrities out of talentless wannabes who should be kept away from the greedy grasp of opportunistic chancers like Sugar.

TamHibs
26-04-2012, 03:00 PM
I despair of people watching this car-crash television at any time. Why make celebrities out of talentless wannabes who should be kept away from the greedy grasp of opportunistic chancers like Sugar.

At first I thought you were talking about the Champions League Semi Finalists ;)

Andy74
26-04-2012, 03:08 PM

I watched Four Rooms and then The Appentice. I generally can't be bothered watching football these days that isn't Hibs, just doesn't really interest me.

The previous European Cup and UEFA cup formats were quite interesting but these teams all play each other too often now for it to be any sort of event.

Scouse Hibee
26-04-2012, 03:36 PM

Now we can add the TV Police to the ever increasing body of law enforcement on .net :greengrin

pentlando
26-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Dinnae worry while you were watching it on yer 26" CRT with built in VHS recorder the rest of us were settled in the knowledge that we could set our SKY+ or TIVO boxes and catch up later after the footie on our 48" screens. :greengrin

I have TIVO :wink:. Tried the whole record football watch it later but always make the fatal error of going onto BBC Sport or Facebook before I've watched it!!

Long Time Hibee
30-05-2012, 12:50 PM
This got me laughing for the 1st time since the Cup Final.

Sugar obviously knows his football. £5.99 for a Hea**ts striker, Nade? :greengrin

Listen closely and he defo calls them 'Farts football club' :applause:

IMG_1149.MOV

Gettin' Auld
30-05-2012, 12:54 PM
This got me laughing for the 1st time since the Cup Final.

Sugar obviously knows his football. £5.99 for a Hea**ts striker, Nade? :greengrin

Listen closely and he defo calls them 'Farts football club' :applause:

IMG_1149.MOV

Linky no worky. :(

Long Time Hibee
30-05-2012, 01:20 PM

1st time I've posted and not sure how to work the video link.

It was taken on my son's i-phone from the TV?

Maybe admin can help me. I laugh every time I watch it!

SRHibs
30-05-2012, 01:25 PM
1st time I've posted and not sure how to work the video link.

It was taken on my son's i-phone from the TV?

Maybe admin can help me. I laugh every time I watch it!

You'll need to upload it to YouTube in order for us to view it.

cocopops1875
30-05-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm sure there is a link from when the show was on, there was a thread

Long Time Hibee
30-05-2012, 02:11 PM

Hope this works. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRQJR1tHhJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRQJR1tHhJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Littlest Hobo
30-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Think he might have mistaken them for us.

It's us that don't pay £4.50 for a striker

While that bunch of cheating cants bring in players and pay them whatever it takes.

Long Time Hibee
30-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Think he might have mistaken them for us.

It's us that don't pay £4.50 for a striker

While that bunch of cheating cants bring in players and pay them whatever it takes.

Thats sadly true Littlest Hobo but still funny that Sugar & Karren Brady are taking the p*ss out
of them on prime time TV. He must be a closet Hibee. :thumbsup:

And yes, they might bring them in but they DON'T pay them! :greengrin

Long Time Hibee
30-05-2012, 03:09 PM
My understanding is that they DO pay them although some payments have been delayed.
The players seem prepared to live with it so it must be worth their while.

Sounds like you don't have a problem with that? Actually sounds like you're defending their policy of making players wait for their wages???? It may be worth their while to wait but it's not right and a complete disgrace!
Dont think they'll be doing that next season or they'll get hammered. (hopefully)

Jim44
30-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Sounds like you don't have a problem with that? Actually sounds like you're defending their policy of making players wait for their wages???? It may be worth their while to wait but it's not right and a complete disgrace!
Dont think they'll be doing that next season or they'll get hammered. (hopefully)

If it looks like happening next season and the players are again happy to go along with it, they might just maintain a conspiracy of silence or go along with their management's creation of some loophole avoiding any punishment.

Black Kyle
30-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Let's just focus on the state of our club please? Their House of Cards will inevitably tumble. Our priority is to build a team who want to play for the club - imo this has to be solid SPL / experienced pros augmented by youth. Next season's target is a) staying up b) staying up c) Top 6 at a push. That's how bad we are at the moment.

Long Time Hibee
30-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Let's just focus on the state of our club please? Their House of Cards will inevitably tumble. Our priority is to build a team who want to play for the club - imo this has to be solid SPL / experienced pros augmented by youth. Next season's target is a) staying up b) staying up c) Top 6 at a push. That's how bad we are at the moment.

Fair enough. I just had some amusement from this while the dark cloud still hangs above after the final
and thought others who will also still be suffering, would enjoy a bit of light-hearted fun. :greengrin

Agreed, we will hopefully see some signings shortly that will provide a glimmer of hope for next season.
It is depressing and with the majority of the loan signings along with Stack, Murray, Taggart & Welsh gone,
Pat Fenlon will literally be buying a complete new team! Fingers crossed he gets them in early.
I like him and hope that he can persuade some decent players to join the club, so that we are not fighting
relegation again next season and as you say, looking at a top 6 position as a minimum. :agree: