View Full Version : Hearts vs St.Johnstone - 6th of May

SteveHFC
24-04-2012, 11:30 PM
I wonder if Deek could injure a few Hearts players for us :wink:

silverhibee
24-04-2012, 11:35 PM
I wonder if Deek could injure a few Hearts players for us :wink:

Hadn't thought of that MB.

Also think there is wee bit history between Black and Morris so hopefully Morris leaves his mark on him at Tynie and puts him out for the final, big Dave McKay will sort out Beattie. :agree:

frazeHFC
24-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Skacel will end the game with a broken leg, and Ian Black will be missing 3 toes, gonna be a huge positive for us! :agree:

Hadn't thought of that MB.

Also think there is wee bit history between Black and Morris so hopefully Morris leaves his mark on him at Tynie and puts him out for the final, big Dave McKay will sort out Beattie. :agree:

:faf:

Wotherspiniesta
25-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Anything less than a quadruple yam leg break, and I'll be disappointed :agree:

frazeHFC
25-04-2012, 12:17 AM

:tee hee:

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 08:18 AM

And i may go to that game and proudly show of my Tri-colour flag that i have purchased for the final, obviously from the away end. :greengrin

JimBHibees
25-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Skacel will end the game with a broken leg, and Ian Black will be missing 3 toes, gonna be a huge positive for us! :agree:

:faf:

That will be three more than he has got at the moment will it not. :greengrin

happiehibbie
25-04-2012, 08:35 AM
And i may go to that game and proudly show of my Tri-colour flag that i have purchased for the final, obviously from the away end. :greengrin

why would you want a tri colour flag what has that flag to do with Edinburgh Hibbes

religion politics and the likes have no room in football

Pretty Boy
25-04-2012, 08:42 AM
why would you want a tri colour flag what has that flag to do with Edinburgh Hibbes

Whooooooooooooosh

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 03:12 PM

Please read the thread properly.

Whooooooooooooooooooooosh.

bighairyfaeleith
25-04-2012, 03:14 PM

quality:greengrin

Sean1875
25-04-2012, 04:31 PM

oh dear :greengrin

Hibercelona
25-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Do us a favour Deek and we'll repay you in the final. :aok:

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Is it Black that is carrying an injury. :cb

Jonnyboy
25-04-2012, 10:19 PM

Not sure ............... but he will be :greengrin

Hibercelona
25-04-2012, 10:20 PM

I think he has a bit of a wonky knee.

Would be a real shame if all it took was a wee knock to see him out for quite some time. :cb

MountcastleHibs
25-04-2012, 10:28 PM

Double hernia one of my yam mate reckons. Could be struggling for the final if he keeps getting game time.

But we all know the yam's mind games on injured players so I take that with a pinch of salt.

Northernhibee
25-04-2012, 10:48 PM

The doctors described his condition as "Hilarious"

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Double hernia one of my yam mate reckons. Could be struggling for the final if he keeps getting game time.

But we all know the yam's mind games on injured players so I take that with a pinch of salt.

:hmmm::shhhsh!::casper::brokenyam:

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 10:54 PM

Not wishing any serious harm to any player here Jonnyboy, but if he was put out for the cup final then happy days indeed. :wink: :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
25-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Not wishing any serious harm to any player here Jonnyboy, but if he was put out for the cup final then happy days indeed. :wink: :thumbsup:

Indeed. But wouldn't it be fitting if Deeks' boot helped Hibs win the cup :greengrin

TornadoHibby
25-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Indeed. But wouldn't it be fitting if Deeks' boot helped Hibs win the cup :greengrin

Derek would never do anything like that ............intentionally! :wink:

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Derek would never do anything like that ............intentionally! :wink:

He just isn't that kind of player, maybe just a late challenge that commentators would describe as a "typical strikers challenge". :agree:

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 11:34 PM

They seem to be getting a bit worried about it over on keekback. :wink:

silverhibee
25-04-2012, 11:40 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110615-6th-may-v-st-johnstone/

:faf: :jamboclow :giruy:

Hibercelona
26-04-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110615-6th-may-v-st-johnstone/

:faf: :jamboclow :giruy:

Excellent. They are already in melt down mode. :wink:

LancashireHibby
26-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Would any suspensions carry over to the final even though they're different competitions? I reckon Deeks would enjoy a bit of a scrap after booting the Yams about for a bit.

CropleyWasGod
26-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Would any suspensions carry over to the final even though they're different competitions? I reckon Deeks would enjoy a bit of a scrap after booting the Yams about for a bit.

Deek wouldn't be playing in the final. :greengrin

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Deek wouldn't be playing in the final. :greengrin

He will take his boots just in case though. :thumbsup:

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 03:09 PM

The only way any of there players can be suspended for the final is if they are given a straight red in the last game of the split, and since it is celtc they are playing that day who they knocked out the cup i can't see many of there cup team for the next again week will play in that game, our best chance is them picking up a few injuries in the St Js game as this will be a game where they may have to play there best team for a European spot.

Should be a cracking game. :cb :casper:

Andy74
26-04-2012, 03:14 PM
The same Derek Riordan who thinks Hearts will win the cup?

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 03:38 PM

Where did he say that Andy.

Hibs90
26-04-2012, 04:08 PM
He never directly said it but he was hinting at it in this article;

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4260820/Capital-punishment.html

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 04:25 PM

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4260820/Capital-punishment.html

Nope, still cant see where it say's he thinks they will win.

heretoday
26-04-2012, 07:53 PM
What are the odds on Deeks getting a red card in this game?

Not before he knackers a few of those farquhars first, I trust.

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 07:57 PM

So he never said it then. :confused:

Hibs90
26-04-2012, 08:03 PM
No but like I says he is hinting at it. I don't have a problem with it myself.

Captain Trips
26-04-2012, 08:03 PM
We have to be prepared to lose a match as well as be prepared to win, beating Hearts would be 10x better than beating Celtic but losing to Hearts would be worse.

I remember how I felt after 2001 and yeah I was sad but got over it soon enough. On balance for me I would rather we got Celtic as not only would defeat be not so bad but I reckon they bottle big games, so I totally understand what DR is feeling and saying.

silverhibee
26-04-2012, 08:36 PM
No but like I says he is hinting at it. I don't have a problem with it myself.

But he was quoted as saying that we have a better chance of beating the yams than celtc at the final, doesn't seem like he is hinting that he thinks the yams will win.

Which 74 said and was wrong. :aok:

Deek gave his opinion on the game, no way does he want them to win anything and he will be at the game cheering Hibs on to victory as a fan of the club. :aok:

HibbyAndy
26-04-2012, 08:50 PM

Not that i believe for one nano second Derek said that but would you care to enlighten the rest of us where you heard this rubbish? Shame on you for believing that one of our own would say as such.

Did you read it in the Sun?..Cause if you did it must be true... A true Hibernian legend predicts Hearts to win the cup? Aye your deluded if you believe that trash..Away you go!!

SteveHFC
05-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Hopefully Derek injuries Skacel tomorrow :aok:

silverhibee
05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Beattie is out, so it will be down to Jody Morris to get stuck in to Black and hopefully a tough challenge may end his season and do us a favour. :agree:

silverhibee
05-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Hopefully Derek injuries Skacel tomorrow :aok:

Yeah the yams are bricking it on dirtkack that Deek may be out to harm a few of there players. :agree: :casper:

Jonnyboy
05-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Beattie is out, so it will be down to Jody Morris to get stuck in to Black and hopefully a tough challenge may end his season and do us a favour. :agree:

I'm hoping you can post this again on the morning of the 19th P :greengrin

silverhibee
05-05-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm hoping you can post this again on the morning of the 19th P :greengrin

He is struggling Jonnyboy, i doubt they will even risk him in any SPL games and rap him up in cotton wool for the final, that's if he makes that.

I would wrap him up up in barbwire if it was down to me. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
05-05-2012, 10:23 PM
He is struggling Jonnyboy, i doubt they will even risk him in any SPL games and rap him up in cotton wool for the final, that's if he makes that.

I would wrap him up up in barbwire if it was down to me. :thumbsup:

:greengrin

I hope he's struggling but they still play him so that McPake can finish the job :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
05-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Heard that Deek is still bitter towards Skacel after a spat from the derby at ER last season. Wouldn't be surprised of he leaves the studs in tomorrow. :agree:

danhibees1875
05-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah the yams are bricking it on dirtkack that Deek may be out to harm a few of there players. :agree: :casper:

Deek couldn't hurt a fly.

That includes the scenario where he lands a punch to the fly aswell. Unless he's been at the gym a lot the last few months in preperation for some yam-bashing. :greengrin

essexhibee
05-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Talks a lot of sense in that article. Agree with what he is saying. The fact of the matter imo, as Derek says, is that are record against them is awful. The seemingly unlikely in my opinion has to happen in that they don't turn up and we will have a chance.

FWIW (not a lot :greengrin: ) I think the weakness of our midfield compared to there's will be the deciding factor in the game and for me its the reason they are likely to win it.

silverhibee
05-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Deek couldn't hurt a fly.

That includes the scenario where he lands a punch to the fly aswell. Unless he's been at the gym a lot the last few months in preperation for some yam-bashing. :greengrin

Deek would never hurt a fly they have never caused him any problems in his life :greengrin, yams on the other hand, well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerUKtSjEN4 :faf:

Saorsa
05-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Deek would never hurt a fly they have never caused him any problems in his life :greengrin, yams on the other hand, well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerUKtSjEN4 :faf::hilarious

Springbank
06-05-2012, 07:54 AM
:hilarious

As long as he scores when Jamie flapper McDonald gifts him a chance (and he is so dodgy he gives 2 to 3 gifts per game) then I'll be happy.

Mikey
06-05-2012, 07:58 AM
If Agent Deek fails to complete his mission today then Agent Scotty Broon will have a go next week :greengrin

lyonhibs
06-05-2012, 08:01 AM
If Agent Deek fails to complete his mission today then Agent Scotty Broon will have a go next week :greengrin

I'm personally pinning my hopes on Broonaldo scudding a few Yams into the treatment room (nothing too minor you understand........:greengrin)

Barney McGrew
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
While I wouldn't want any player to harm one of his fellow professionals, and could not condone that behaviour in any way shape or form, it would be highly amusing if Deek/Broony/Anyone was able to empty a few of them in the next two games in a manner that saw them on the treatment table for a period of time long enough to keep them out the final. Especially that wee toaly Satchel.

:whistle:

Go to it lads :wink:

killie-hibby
06-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Rather than physical injuries prior to the final ,which would still allow Hearts to put out 11 men, my preference would be for a disabling virus with symptoms of significant joint and muscle weakness to manifest at around 1455hrs within the Hearts dressing room .

Eyrie
06-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Rather than physical injuries prior to the final ,which would still allow Hearts to put out 11 men, my preference would be for a disabling virus with symptoms of significant joint and muscle weakness to manifest at around 1455hrs within the Hearts dressing room .
You're volunteering to cook their lunch that day? :aok:

RoYO!
06-05-2012, 09:36 AM

What do you have in mind? Susan Boyle cd?

killie-hibby
06-05-2012, 09:40 AM
You're volunteering to cook their lunch that day? :aok:

No. Contamination via aerosol is more effective.