PDA

View Full Version : Hibby Good Samaritan-esque acts for the SC Final

lyonhibs
24-04-2012, 10:12 PM
I have - either directly or indirectly - got a ticket (or very much facilitated the procurement process :greengrin) for 2 mates, who would otherwise have been cast down amongst the Sodomites for the scramble that is going to be the General sale.

These aren't family members/loved ones (in fact, I don't really like either of them..........:na na:) but has earned me my "Boy Scout Good Deed for the year - 2012" badge as well as several pints (TBC on that latter point, knowing them like I do.......)

Who else has the warm and fuzzy feeling of having helped a mate or mates out with a ticket when they would otherwise have been rooked and in the lottery of the General sale (if one is even forthcoming......)

GGTTH.

monktonharp
24-04-2012, 10:18 PM
I have - either directly or indirectly - got a ticket (or very much facilitated the procurement process :greengrin) for 2 mates, who would otherwise have been cast down amongst the Sodomites for the scramble that is going to be the General sale.

These aren't family members/loved ones (in fact, I don't really like either of them..........:na na:) but has earned me my "Boy Scout Good Deed for the year - 2012" badge as well as several pints (TBC on that latter point, knowing them like I do.......)

Who else has the warm and fuzzy feeling of having helped a mate or mates out with a ticket when they would otherwise have been rooked and in the lottery of the General sale (if one is even forthcoming......)

GGTTH.dont know anyone as good thinking and helpful as you, but much more of that attitude and you'll never be on our bus again:wink: