PDA

View Full Version : What was wrong with Soares?

JimBHibees
23-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Havent seen this anywhere. Short term/long term injury??

Was hoping he would have used the last few league games to get up to speed for final. Seems very injury prone.

GreenCastle
23-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Maybe being protected for the final :confused:

Seems when he is involved usually we get a decent result :agree:

frazeHFC
23-04-2012, 01:13 PM
He was a doubt for yesterday, should be back soon i think.

hibernianyank
23-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Hibs tweeted yesterday saying he was doubtful due to a injury to his achilles

Mikey
23-04-2012, 02:40 PM
His fancy motor wasn't in the car park so presumably given the day off altogether. Unless it was hidden away elsewhere.

It would take a lot of hiding though :greengrin

I'd say we missed him and if he was fit Claros would have dropped out and Stevenson played in the middle, with Soares on the left.

JohnStephens91
23-04-2012, 02:46 PM
His fancy motor wasn't in the car park so presumably given the day off altogether. Unless it was hidden away elsewhere.

It would take a lot of hiding though :greengrin

I'd say we missed him and if he was fit Claros would have dropped out and Stevenson played in the middle, with Soares on the left.

He was definitely there, I seen him driving in with his big flashy car when we were doing the filming outside the stadium for the STV movie.

Mikey
23-04-2012, 02:47 PM
He was definitely there, I seen him driving in with his big flashy car when we were doing the filming outside the stadium for the STV movie.

:aok:

Weir7
23-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Havent seen this anywhere. Short term/long term injury??

Was hoping he would have used the last few league games to get up to speed for final. Seems very injury prone.

Injured again. Boy has got a poor fitness record in his career. Shame as got ability.