PDA

View Full Version : O'Connor injury

hibsbollah
22-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Anyone know what happened? Im hoping him coming off was a precaution more than anything.

22-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Looked to be hobbling about then turned to the bench and made the substitution signal. Hopefully it was just a knock and he is fine, really can't afford for him to get a bad injury in the lead up to the final.

Matty_Jack04
22-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Foot injury maybe reoccurance of the last injury?

hibsbollah
22-04-2012, 05:17 PM
I actually thought Leigh had done his hamstring inside the first 15 minutes, and then the McPake knock as well. Three players we need to be 100%.

SheriffLobo
22-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Also concerned mcpake was holding his hammy for most of injury time

Hibs Class
22-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Also concerned mcpake was holding his hammy for most of injury time

In most games you'll see him doing stretches every wee while. Don't know if there is a problem or if he's nursing himself hrough games.

hibee_girl
22-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Foot injury maybe reoccurance of the last injury?

that was my first thought, it did look more a toe/foot injury than anything else

I actually thought Leigh had done his hamstring inside the first 15 minutes, and then the McPake knock as well. Three players we need to be 100%.

I thought he had done his hamstring too but then thought maybe he'd just been hit in the goolies! :greengrin

ehf
22-04-2012, 06:32 PM
that was my first thought, it did look more a toe/foot injury than anything else

I thought he had done his hamstring too but then thought maybe he'd just been hit in the goolies! :greengrin

Hope their lad Rashid is OK; seemed to be out cold for several minutes.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 07:02 PM

Hope so too. What about the ambulance staff waddling on the pitch take yer time ya fannies :rolleyes:

hibee_girl
22-04-2012, 07:04 PM

:agree: Not nice to see

Boy behind me thought it would be funny to shout out that 'he wasn't at Tottenham, get the **** up' :rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
22-04-2012, 07:54 PM
:agree: Not nice to see

Boy behind me thought it would be funny to shout out that 'he wasn't at Tottenham, get the **** up' :rolleyes:

I hope he was put in his place about that stupid remark....... Twat

staunchhibby
22-04-2012, 07:57 PM
The time the ambulance staff took to get to the player was a disgrace.

rossi
23-04-2012, 01:50 AM
The 'Ambulance staff' are all volunteers. Probably were a bit slow but don't deserve any abuse.

dp00
23-04-2012, 02:26 AM
The 'Ambulance staff' are all volunteers. Probably were a bit slow but don't deserve any abuse.

The ambulance staff are paid

spike220
23-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Get better soon GOC!

atomant
23-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Hope so too. What about the ambulance staff waddling on the pitch take yer time ya fannies :rolleyes:

Sammi, As one of the "fannies" you refer to, can i ask what you expect us to do? Run onto the pitch? Dont think so!! Have you ever tried running on muddy pitch with no football boots on? Secondly, it was hardly an emergency, the boy had a sore nose/cheek, not exactly life threatening!! Also, we have to wait for the referee to signal for us to come on, admittedly this did take a while as Killie medical staff were assesing the player. All in all i find yours and other comments like this to be truly offensive to the thankless job that ambulance crews up and down the country have to do on a daily basis.

Hibs7
23-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Sammi, As one of the "fannies" you refer to, can i ask what you expect us to do? Run onto the pitch? Dont think so!! Have you ever tried running on muddy pitch with no football boots on? Secondly, it was hardly an emergency, the boy had a sore nose/cheek, not exactly life threatening!! Also, we have to wait for the referee to signal for us to come on, admittedly this did take a while as Killie medical staff were assesing the player. All in all i find yours and other comments like this to be truly offensive to the thankless job that ambulance crews up and down the country have to do on a daily basis.

Good on you, thanks for the work you do.

HH81
23-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Just spoke to my mate, he spoke to the killie player (Racchi) on the phone last night.....

Carried off for a broken nose :faf:

basehibby
23-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Just spoke to my mate, he spoke to the killie player (Racchi) on the phone last night.....

Carried off for a broken nose :faf:

Bloody ridiculous - game shouldn't really even be stopped for that - never mind a bloody stretcher!

Footballers = soft as sheight :agree:

snooky
23-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Bloody ridiculous - game shouldn't really even be stopped for that - never mind a bloody stretcher!

Footballers = soft as sheight :agree:

Bert Trautmann (Man C) played with a broken neck, FFS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Trautmann

DH1875
23-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Looked to be hobbling about then turned to the bench and made the substitution signal. Hopefully it was just a knock and he is fine, really can't afford for him to get a bad injury in the lead up to the final.

Forget the final. With Leigh being suspended for the Dunfermline game we need him fit and ready for then.