PDA

View Full Version : Kilmarnock post-match views / player ratings (merged)

hibsbollah
22-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Im being generous with some of the ratings because of what I thought was an excellent first half display. The second half was disappointing, but there was no way.we deserved to lose that game. The midfield was much improved but still needs a creative force able to link with the strikers.

Brown 7 Nothing to do, distribution very good.

Kujabi 4 Disappointing. Regularly skinned by his man.
Hanlon 8 The improvement continues. Even his passing was good.
McPake 8 The usual.
Doherty 7

Claros 8 His best performance yet, would have been 9 but for the penalty challenge. His range of passing was exquisite.
Stevenson 8 Wonderful first half, kept chasing in the second.
Osborne 4 Poor.
Sproule 5

Garry 6 linked up well with Griffiths prior to the injury.
Griffiths 8 The usual.

O'Donovan did some good things when he came on, Doyle was average, Spoony was appalling.

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 04:57 PM
How you can give Claros anything above 2 is beyond me, he is laiability, the only worse person on the park was the ref.

hibee_girl
22-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Brown 6 - didn't have anything to do

Doherty 7 - solid at the back and got forward quite a bit
Hanlon 8 - solid
McPake 9 - another great game
Kujabi 6 - no glaring mistakes but it drives me insane how much space he leaves between himself and his man

Sproule 6 - better on the right, some excellent balls into the box from him and worked hard defensively too
Claros 7 - would have been higher if he didn't give away the penalty! Penalty aside I thought that was his best game since he arrived
Osbourne 6 - he fascinates me, he strolls about the pitch like he can't be bothered but then in the next breath he's making great tackles and excellent passes
Stevenson 8 - superb on the left, faded in the 2nd but they all did

O'Connor 8 - linked up well with Griffiths, worked hard, always chasing etc, hope his injury isn't too bad!
Griffiths 7 - not sure he deserved MOM but he worked hard, unlucky not to score in 1st half

down-the-slope
22-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Thought we played well enough first half but did not convert the numerous chances we had, or make full use of the pressure.

Claros was having his best match until the penalty, making some good challenges, keeping the ball and playing some defence splitting balls.

Second half we were pretty poor - like a different team, with a real lack of urgency. Maybe the celebrations of last weekend catching up with a few.

Biggest concern is the lack of depth, with no ability to change the game from the bench. Why we don't have Caldwell to cover for Gary - we never won a header up front after he went off.

Ivan & Kujabi off the pace - McPake had his poorest match giving it away on the ground half a dozen times.

Ref...likes to be centre of attention a bit too much, and had a fistfull of poor decisions

Shrekko
22-04-2012, 05:07 PM
How you can give Claros anything above 2 is beyond me, he is laiability, the only worse person on the park was the ref.

I must admit, 8's are given out far too readily on these threads and nobody was that good today. However Claros showed some lovely touches today. Your comments are ridiculous IMO.
I thought Griffiths and Stevenson were decent too but the truth is we just don't have any chance when we go behind to a half decent team. If we really did have guys putting in genuine 8/10 performances we'd be ok, but bar McPake I don't really think we have anyone else who can go that extra mile when we're in a hole.

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Claros was dreadful. Let him go at the end of the season.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2012, 05:11 PM

Youve already said this on another thread,

Hibby70
22-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Claros was my man of the match for Hibs. Opinions eh.

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 05:12 PM
A midfielder who cannot place a pass is a liabiliy, lovely touches do not win games a midfielder who can read the game and push forward is what I thought we had in Claros,but not a hope.

ancient hibee
22-04-2012, 05:13 PM
They had one shot at goal in the whole game-the penalty.We had at least 15 corners but lacked a cool head upfront.

hibsbollah

I believe this is your crack pipe, my good man.

hibee_girl
Claros was my man of the match for Hibs. Opinions eh.

:agree:

I thought it was by far his best game for us since he arrived, penalty aside that is!

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Youve already said this on another thread,

. We are all entitled to our opinion, I was there were you.?

22-04-2012, 05:16 PM

I think thats harsh IMO, I thought he played quite well.

ancient hibee
22-04-2012, 05:17 PM
A midfielder who cannot place a pass is a liabiliy, lovely touches do not win games a midfielder who can.read the game and push forward is what I thought we had I Claros,but not a hope.

You do realise he was the wee guy wearing number 8 who was the only player capable of switching the play but was constantly let down by the inability of other players to control his passes-a prime example being when he opened up the wing for Griffiths who promptly fell over the ball.

The Voice Of Reason
22-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Brown 6 - didn't have anything to do

Doherty 7 - solid at the back and got forward quite a bit
Hanlon 8 - solid
McPake 9 - another great game
Kujabi 6 - no glaring mistakes but it drives me insane how much space he leaves between himself and his man

Sproule 6 - better on the right, some excellent balls into the box from him and worked hard defensively too
Claros 7 - would have been higher if he didn't give away the penalty! Penalty aside I thought that was his best game since he arrived
Osbourne 6 - he fascinates me, he strolls about the pitch like he can't be bothered but then in the next breath he's making great tackles and excellent passes
Stevenson 8 - superb on the left, faded in the 2nd but they all did

O'Connor 8 - linked up well with Griffiths, worked hard, always chasing etc, hope his injury isn't too bad!
Griffiths 7 - not sure he deserved MOM but he worked hard, unlucky not to score in 1st half

I couldn't make the game today, therefore the "Player Ratings" thread is invaluable reading for me.

Just checking that I have read this correctly - you gave ALL ELEVEN of the team who started pass marks (and 7 of the 10 outfield players a mark of 7 or above!)

We must have played really well and the signs must be good for the big match on the 19th of May - bring it on !

:flag: :flag:

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 05:18 PM
One instance and a pass I could have made. Bread and butter stuff.

ShanksSaidNo
22-04-2012, 05:21 PM
:agree:

I thought it was by far his best game for us since he arrived, penalty aside that is!

Completely disagree. What did he contribute today? Our midfield is worringly inept.

HibeeSince85
22-04-2012, 05:21 PM
One instance and a pass I could have made. Bread and butter stuff.

Nonsense.

He did well today, sprayed the ball about well.

N.Wales Hibby
22-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Listened to the match on the radio so cannot comment on players performances..One small thing that puzzles me, why does Griffiths take the corners?. Would he not be better in and around the box.

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Completely disagree. What did he contribute today? Our midfield is worringly inept.

At last someone else that can see he is not an improvement, John Rankin is better than Claros.

hibee_girl
22-04-2012, 05:24 PM
I couldn't make the game today, therefore the "Player Ratings" thread is invaluable reading for me.

Just checking that I have read this correctly - you gave ALL ELEVEN of the team who started pass marks (and 7 of the 10 outfield players a mark of 7 or above!)

We must have played really well and the signs must be good for the big match on the 19th of May - bring it on !

:flag: :flag:

I didn't think we played too badly today, the first half we played some great flowing football (mainly down to O'Connor and Griffiths it has to be said) we fell away in the 2nd half, sat too deep etc, but we certainly didn't deserve to lose the game, IMO of course!

ancient hibee
Listened to the match on the radio so cannot comment on players performances..One small thing that puzzles me, why does Griffiths take the corners?. Would he not be better in and around the box.

Yes.

down-the-slope
Brown 6 - Hardly given any kind of work out - not a save to make
Doherty 7 - Good solid performance and range of passing. Would help if the player in front of him combined better
Hanlon 8 - Good match winning every ariel ball and some goo play out from back, covered others
McPake 6 - Winning the ball in the air but poor passing at times losing the ball
Kujabi 5 - Was getting a bit of a roasting at times second half and not as much going forward as we have come to expect
Sproule 5 - Went backwards from last couple of games, not making byeline when on right foot and gave the ball away at times when we were comitted forward
Claros 8 - His best game since he arrived. He is technically way above rest of players. 3 of his threaded balls through the defence should have lead to goals. Broke up Killies play often and kept ball in tight situations. No idea what he was thinking at penalty though.
Osbourne 6 - Could have scored first couple of minutes if he had been a few inches more of a stretch at front post. Some good tackles and passes, but drifted in and out of game. Got lost in the wierd system after Spoony came on
Stevenson 8 - Effort craft and playing for the shirt - what we have come to expect.
O'Connor 7 - Looked a bit sharper first half and actually winning more balls in the air and linking up play. Poorer second before going off
Griffths 7 - Good play and link up first half and worked the keeper couple of times. Still needs to not let decisions / attitude affect his game (if i was on another teams coaching I would set out to niggle him and get him sucked into a spat)

Spoony 3 - we had little width with Ivan on the pitch and even less when he came on. Odd system that management need to take responsibility for
O'Donovan 3- Did not win a header (we never adapted system after Gary went off and never gave him chance to use pace) and was not able to influenec match at all.
Doyle 2 - not on long but no effect.

Ref 2 - Very very poor. Odd decision for both teams and broke the play up better than the players with un-needed whistling, while letting blatant fouls go.

PF - While Garrys substitution was forced, it was concerning that we could not capitalise on a good first half and came out second like a damp squib. Subs and changes to formation were poor. If the bench player are not good enough / or the decisions & formations were wong choice...either way it needs fixing fast...

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 05:27 PM
I really wonder if you guys watch the game in an unbiased view, the midfield are crap apart from Lewis, if that is what we go into next season with, then PF is not the manager I thought he was.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 05:44 PM
We lost to a team already on holiday, did Pat forget to remind the players we could still be relegated?
The first half we were no better than okay. The 2nd was laughable did we have a serious effort on goal in that half? 15 corners and 15 poor or average deliveries only Griffiths looks like he could something. As soon as we went a goal down it was game over.

Brown 6 Nothing to do so wont mark him down.

Kujabi 5 stuck to his task but not good.
Hanlon 7 very little to do but he did do was good.
McPake 6 Looks slow, little to do but did okay.
Doherty 7 at least showed some urgency which was lacking throughout the team

Claros 6 A few decent passes,a terrible tackle never seems to have a positive impact in anygame.
Stevenson 6 Our best midfielder a decent player but still not good enough.
Osborne 4 Poor.
Sproule 5

Garry 4 Burly and slow.
Griffiths 7 Good display and looked as if he could score but needs to improve his delivery at corners.

O'Donovan 4 below average
Spoony no time
Doyle no time

Judas Iscariot
22-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Brown 6

Doherty 6
McPake 7
Hanlon 6
Kujabi 6

Sproule 6
Claros 8
Osbourne 6
Stevenson 5

Griffiths 7
O'Connor 4

O'Donovan 2
Doyle 1
Wotherspoon 0

danhibees1875
22-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Brown 6 - Nothing to do

Kujabi 6 - Still not sure about him defensively
McPake 8 - Solid
Hanlon 7 - Done well
Docherty 6 - Quiet?

Stevenson 8 - Good show today
Claros 7.5 - Thought he done really well, minus .5 for the penalty
Ozzy 7 - Thought he done well too
Sproule 6 - Didn't offer too much, a couple of good crosses.

Griffiths 8 - Ran his socks off, made chances, will have to see his 'dive' again
GO'C 7 - Improvement, but still needs to do better IMO

Ref - Garbage. However, I think he called the penalty right.

I thought we done really well in the 1st half and were extremely unlucky to go in a goal down. Then just not enough fight to break down Killie in the second half.

Devine
22-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Claros was so far off the pace of the game it wasn't true. Between him and ozzy we had a slow, laborious and tired midfield. The penalty was given away because Claros couldn't get to the point of the ball quick enough for the umpteenth time.

Give Claros time and space and I have no doubt he can pick a pass but put him under pressure and he can't hack it and he's a total liability off the ball not good enough

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Brown 6 - Nothing to do

Kujabi 6 - Still not sure about him defensively
McPake 8 - Solid
Hanlon 7 - Done well
Docherty 6 - Quiet?

Stevenson 8 - Good show today
Claros 7.5 - Thought he done really well, minus .5 for the penalty
Ozzy 7 - Thought he done well too
Sproule 6 - Didn't offer too much, a couple of good crosses.

Griffiths 8 - Ran his socks off, made chances, will have to see his 'dive' again
GO'C 7 - Improvement, but still needs to do better IMO

Ref - Garbage. However, I think he called the penalty right.

I thought we done really well in the 1st half and were extremely unlucky to go in a goal down. Then just not enough fight to break down Killie in the second half.

I thought we got beat 1 - 0 looking at your scores you would think we had a comfy win :confused::confused::confused:

hibsbollah
22-04-2012, 06:07 PM
I thought we got beat 1 - 0 looking at your scores you would think we had a comfy win :confused::confused::confused:

Thats because we were the better team and deserved better.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-04-2012, 06:09 PM

I take it your minds not for a changing? Is there anything he could do to change your mind?
I thought he was much improved - I'm still trying to figureout the design for my cup
Final tshirt - "The Pitbull's gonna lick you, then P on you leg" ;)

sambajustice
22-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I can't believe we lost that! Like the OP says, there's just something missing between the midfield and the strikers, just someone to create chances, or beat players that leaves them exposed and let's us create chances. Brown just strolled round his box all day topping up his tan because he had eff all to do!

I thought claros tried to make those telling passes but wasn't quite making them. Watched claros today and thought he was making good touches and simple passes for the most part. I actually thought as seperate entities the defence, midfield and forwards played well, they were just a bit gash at putting it all together.

Sproule is honking though and I think the only position he might be good for is right back. Other than that he shouldn't get near the team. Fenlon tried to change it by bringing on wotherspoon but the less said about him the better I think.

What did we have? Ten corners or something?? They had one I think. At no point were we in danger yet we lost! Its crazy and the players and fans shouldn't be too despondant.

Thought Hanlon looked good, fairly composed and wanted to stroll out from the back and make a pass.

We're just missing a playmaker and some confidence, that's all I think! Well that's not "all" but the difference between where we are and being comfortable mid table.

smurf
22-04-2012, 06:11 PM
We played very well. They had one shot at goal. A dubious penalty. Many more positives than negatives. We just need more of a cutting edge in the final third.

Bishop Hibee
22-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Brown 7 Nothing to do apart from pick the ball out of the net

Kujabi 5 Worst game for Hibs. Opponent had him on toast but he kept battling at least.
Hanlon 7 Relatively untroubled
McPake 7 Not as good as normal but restricted the Killie forwards well
Doherty 6 Didn't get forward enough, ok defensively

Claros 4 Too many misplaced passes and at fault for the pen.
Stevenson 6 Good first half but faltered in the second. Not a left midfielder though to be fair.
Osborne 4 Started well but disappeared in the second half.
Sproule 4 A shadow of his former self.

Garry 6 Tried hard but I wonder how fit he was going into the game.
Griffiths 7 Good effort, great ball control and our best player

O'Donovan 3 Murder
Spoony 3 No better than the other midfield dross in the second half
Doyle 3 Lightweight, no goal threat today.

Overall, the defence and our first choice forwards were not a problem today, it was the lack of craft and attacking/goals from midfield which let us down. Its been the problem all season.

Win or lose the final there will be big changes in the close season.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Thats because we were the better team and deserved better.

Your right we may be deserved 0 - 0.

We were beat by a team on holiday with nothing to play for we lacked guile, creativity, urgency and never looked like like getting back in to the game after they scored.

If anybody thinks all 14 players deserve pass marks and we played well today we are in BIG trouble.

Spike Mandela
22-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Another lacklustre home defeat in a season that has been truly awful at ER. The football hasn't so much made my eyes bleed it feels more like they have been pecked out by a flock of crows!!!:rolleyes:

Whilst there are many flaws in the team the midfield must be one of the most ineffectual ever to 'grace' the ER turf and some weeks they have been worse than invisible without O'Connor and Griffiths there really has been nothing worth paying to watch at all this season.

How anyone can give out 7s, 8's and even 9's as ratings, in this admittedly unscientific poll, is beyond me. There has barely been anyone worth a "5 for effort" at home games this season.

Must do better Hibs and bloody quick.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 06:20 PM
We played very well. They had one shot at goal. A dubious penalty. Many more positives than negatives. We just need more of a cutting edge in the final third.

Really !!!!

We went 1 - 0 down and never threatend their goal once we went behind. If that is us Playing very well were are in real trouble.

JimBHibees
22-04-2012, 06:20 PM

I agree thought we were the better team and they didnt threaten at all. GOC and Griffiths linked well together and on another day could have created 2 or 3. GOC going off and the penalty changed the game to a large extent.Thought O'Donovan looked poor and Ozzy is very friustrating with so much talent yet on many instances flatters to deceive and makes basic errors.

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I take it your minds not for a changing? Is there anything he could do to change your mind?
I thought he was much improved - I'm still trying to figureout the design for my cup

NOPE, cannot see what he brings to midfield, him and Osbourne just do my head in, maybe Claros would fare better in a stronger midfield, but Osbourne is like a drunk giraffe when he has the ball.
Claros creates nothing and defensively too lightweight.
We have a very weak midfield and Soares does not really add anything to it.
If and it is a big if after todays display, we stay up, 3 decent midfielder are a priority.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 06:22 PM
another lacklustre home defeat in a season that has been truly awful at er. The football hasn't so much made my eyes bleed it feels more like they have been pecked out by a flock of crows!!!:rolleyes:

Whilst there are many flaws in the team the midfield must be one of the most ineffectual ever to 'grace' the er turf and some weeks they have been worse than invisible without o'connor and griffiths there really has been nothing worth paying to watch at all this season.

How anyone can give out 7s, 8's and even 9's as ratings, in this admittedly unscientific poll, is beyond me. There has barely been anyone worth a "5 for effort" at home games this season.

Must do better hibs and bloody quick.

spot on

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 06:26 PM
I agree thought we were the better team and they didnt threaten at all. GOC and Griffiths linked well together and on another day could have created 2 or 3. GOC going off and the penalty changed the game to a large extent.Thought O'Donovan looked poor and Ozzy is very friustrating with so much talent yet on many instances flatters to deceive and makes basic errors.

We wouldn't have scored if we had played all weekend, pathetic finishing and no cutting edge, you can forget about any Scottish cup on that display.

Hibs7
22-04-2012, 06:27 PM

NOPE, cannot see what he brings to midfield, him and Osbourne just do my head in, maybe Claros would fare better in a stronger midfield, but Osbourne is like a drunk giraffe when he has the ball.
Claros creates nothing and defensively too lightweight.
We have a very weak midfield and Soares does not it really add anything to it.
If and it is a big if after todays display, we stay up, 3 decent midfielder are a priority.

SneakersO'Toole
22-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Claros was decent. No more, no less. His problem is that he does the hard things well but let's himself with silly mistakes that I would expect from a schoolboy. Unless he eradicates these avoidable mistakes then he'll largely be ineffectual in our midfield.

Andy74
22-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Two quick wingers needed and we wont be far away.

3pm
22-04-2012, 07:20 PM

I agree about the wingers but we still need more in my view.

smurf
22-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Really !!!!

We went 1 - 0 down and never threatend their goal once we went behind. If that is us Playing very well were are in real trouble.

They had one shot at goal. We pressed them very well all game. Lack of a cutting edge cost us. We dominated the game. Are you disputing that?

smurf
22-04-2012, 07:25 PM

Think Paul Sturrock said on telly yesterday that 64% of all goals conceded come from crosses.

I really think we are missing a trick by not using Booth for now as at least a substitute further up the park option.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 07:32 PM
They had one shot at goal. We pressed them very well all game. Lack of a cutting edge cost us. We dominated the game. Are you disputing that?

Yes 100%
In the first half we were okay and looked like a goal may come in the 2nd half we were hopeless and created NOTHING we never at any point looked like getting an equaliser.

In what way did we dominate the 2nd half? Tell me were we created anything? We punted the ball forward aimlessly and the dealt very easily with all we tried.

Remember we were the home team and the only team with something to play for, however by the urgency and effort of the Hibs players you would never have known.

We had no gears and were totally unable to increase the tempo of the game.

P.S. if you want to count the aimless corners when we did not produce one quality delivery then we hammered them 0 - 1

smurf
22-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Yes 100%
In the first half we were okay and looked like a goal may come in the 2nd half we were hopeless and created NOTHING we never at any point looked like getting an equaliser.

In what way did we dominate the 2nd half? Tell me were we created anything? We punted the ball forward aimlessly and the dealt very easily with all we tried.

Remember we were the home team and the only team with something to play for, however by the urgency and effort of the Hibs players you would never have known.

We had no gears and were totally unable to increase the tempo of the game.

P.S. if you want to count the aimless corners when we did not produce one quality delivery then we hammered them 0 - 1

Overall we dominated that game. Our final third play was poor. Very poor and cost us the game.

fife hfc
22-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I thought we played well in the first half and we had chances but good defensive blocks and poor finishes stopped us from having a deserved lead. Then Claros has a moment of madness (It was a soft award) and I think that knocked the confidence out of us and in the second half we struggled to create chances as killie set out to just try and hit us on the break. Overall a draw would have been a fair result but we never got any breaks.

Brown 6 never had much to do
Doherty 7 sound defensively
kujabi 5 poor game and struggled all game against dayton
Mcpake 7 coped with anything thrown at him and solid
hanlon 7 as above
Claros 6 Got better as game wore on, though what the hell was he doing at the penalty.
Osbourne 4 poor game and never shows any urgency should have been hooked.
Sproule 5 decent first half but dropped out the game when we needed him most.
Stevenson7 battled away and tried to drive us on but let down by other midfielders
O'Connor 6 linked well with Griffiths in first half and looked a threat
Griffiths 8 Best player and worked hard to make things happen.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Overall we dominated that game. Our final third play was poor. Very poor and cost us the game.

Sorry but that is just wrong. We had the ball we never dominated the game.

Brown could have held on to the ball for the whole of the 2nd half we would have had 100% possession but we would not have dominated the game.

There is a HUGE difference between having more of the ball nad dominating the game. We could still be playing and I think it would still be 0 - 1

smurf
22-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Sorry but that is just wrong. We had the ball we never dominated the game.

Brown could have held on to the ball for the whole of the 2nd half we would have had 100% possession but we would not have dominated the game.

There is a HUGE difference between having more of the ball nad dominating the game. We could still be playing and I think it would still be 0 - 1

Fair comments. Ok then... we dominated possession but did nothing with it.

SaulGoodman
22-04-2012, 07:47 PM

Yes but giving the whole team 3's and 4's just because we got beat is a bit harsh. Killie had 1 shot -which they scored- while we had 10 or something that we couldn't put away.

It wasn't the best performance ever, but it wasn't that bad either.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Yes but giving the whole team 3's and 4's just because we got beat is a bit harsh. Killie had 1 shot -which they scored- while we had 10 or something that we couldn't put away.

It wasn't the best performance ever, but it wasn't that bad either.

Not the worst performance but not a good one eeither by long long way.

I would say no more than 4 players deserve more than 5 or 6 points.

hibsbollah
22-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Theres a lot of negativity from the same posters, which of course is a view they are entitled to. I do wonder sometimes why these posts just keep getting repeated on different threads. The purpose seems to be to hammer us all into misery.

Personally, I am MORE optimistic about the seasons.end based on todays performance.

Baldy Foghorn
22-04-2012, 07:58 PM
I was disappointed with our midfield, Lewis except, and Donovan's challenge/barge on their keeper, was one of the most unsubtle foul I have ever seen, made me chuckle mind:rolleyes:

LaMotta
22-04-2012, 08:00 PM
....but Osbourne is like a drunk giraffe when he has the ball.

This description just made me laugh so much that I nearly wee wee'd myself :greengrin

Re Claros, some of the stuff he does is very good, with a few silly errors. I think there is much more to come from him.

The thing about the midfield is that we rarely have a centre midfielder getting in the box and looking like scoring....... when we do get the ball forward 9 out of ten times its O'Connor and Griffiths on their own trying to conjure something up.

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Theres a lot of negativity from the same posters, which of course is a view they are entitled to. I do wonder sometimes why these posts just keep getting repeated on different threads. The purpose seems to be to hammer us all into misery.

Personally, I am MORE optimistic about the seasons.end based on todays performance.

Great stuff :aok:

It would be a very boring board if we were all the same.

Personally I left today feeling very down not thinking the worst just thinking we have very little creativity and nothing on the bench to changes it. We fell behind with plenty time left yet we never at any point looked like getting an equaliser.

Opinions eh !

Spike Mandela
22-04-2012, 09:14 PM

That'll be you and Jim Jeffries then.:greengrin

HIBEETILLIDIE
22-04-2012, 09:30 PM
what is the point of beating a s%%te Aberdeen team to get to a final and be humiliated by your most hated rivals? because if todays performance is a marker we are going to get humped! yes i am a hibby-50 years and counting, but, and i apologise to the greentinted brigade, that is a team with no fight, passion or idea how to play football! We are SH**e and it hurts me to say it, but i am realist and we do not even look like a football team! No i am not a yam, i am a 50plus Hibbie, who is at the end of his patience. We play by the rules yet get shafted by those who flount them, todays ref being a prime example-although i am not sure it would have made much difference! The biggest game in our history is 4 weeks away and at this moment in time i really fear for us. i realise i will get a bit of stick but i am sorry i cannot defend that shower any longer and by that i mean, players, manager, backroom staff, directors, owners! the ****ing lot of them! THEY ARE MAKING US A LAUGHING STOCK OF A CLUB, message to Tom Farmer, thanks for bailing us out 20 od years ago, but enough is enough, survival alone is not good enough, get your finger out and have us compete in our business field, otherwise **** off!

blackpoolhibs
22-04-2012, 09:32 PM

I think you are kidding yourself, i agree 2 quick wingers would be nice, especially if they can play a bit too.

Half that lot are not even our players, so how you can say we wont be far away with 2 additions is baffling imo.:confused:

Judas Iscariot
22-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Humiliated from hearts?!

They played right good yesterday eh

:fishin:

scott7_0(Prague)
22-04-2012, 09:36 PM
what is the point of beating a s%%te Aberdeen team to get to a final and be humiliated by your most hated rivals? because if todays performance is a marker we are going to get humped! yes i am a hibby-50 years and counting, but, and i apologise to the greentinted brigade, that is a team with no fight, passion or idea how to play football! We are SH**e and it hurts me to say it, but i am realist and we do not even look like a football team! No i am not a yam, i am a 50plus Hibbie, who is at the end of his patience. We play by the rules yet get shafted by those who flount them, todays ref being a prime example-although i am not sure it would have made much difference! The biggest game in our history is 4 weeks away and at this moment in time i really fear for us. i realise i will get a bit of stick but i am sorry i cannot defend that shower any longer and by that i mean, players, manager, backroom staff, directors, owners! the ****ing lot of them! THEY ARE MAKING US A LAUGHING STOCK OF A CLUB, message to Tom Farmer, thanks for bailing us out 20 od years ago, but enough is enough, survival alone is not good enough, get your finger out and have us compete in our business field, otherwise **** off!

Oh dear... can i ask. are you eligible for a final ticket..... if so i fully support your post.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-04-2012, 09:43 PM

The kitchen sink - I think you missed it out ;)

Sammy7nil
22-04-2012, 09:43 PM
We are a poor team of that there is NO doubt but Hearts are not Barca

Celtic v Killie
Celtic v Hearts
Arsenal v Wigan
Chelsea v Barca
Man Utd v Everton

All recent games that give us a chance

marinello59
22-04-2012, 09:44 PM

Maybe you should change your user name to HIBEEUNTILIHITFIFTY.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-04-2012, 09:46 PM
I actually think this is a good idea merge all the I told you so... Threads. Something to rival the rangers in admin thread ;)