PDA

View Full Version : Singing Section at Hampden

The Tubs
22-04-2012, 11:29 AM
I was wondering if the folk from the singing section were planning on buying their tickets together en masse?

I'll have very little control over the location of my ticket, if I even get one, but I hope that the folk involved in the groups try to get their tickets together so that there's a core from which the noise will emanate.

I'll join in until I rip my vocal chords from wherever I am.

madabouthibs
22-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I think the singing section will be mostly gathered in the North, East and South stands. :agree: :greengrin

Since90+2
22-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Dont think you will need a singing section for a Scottish Cup final against Hearts :greengrin

The Tubs
22-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Dont think you will need a singing section for a Scottish Cup final against Hearts :greengrin

The point I'm making is that the bampots often end up spread out throughout the Hibs end, thus making it difficult to maintain any tune for too long - take the last game against them at Hampden as an example.

However, as with the 7,000 v the buns in 2004, when the nutters congregate together, the sound and impact is generally much greater.

Have the 12th man, etc not got anything planned for this?

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-04-2012, 12:18 PM

What he said.

The Tubs
22-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Nae bother; if I get too worked up about it, I might try and sneak in a megaphone doon ma jukes.