PDA

View Full Version : Biggest home support of the season today.

H18sry
22-04-2012, 10:15 AM
With all the moaning about cup final tickets, will we be looking at our biggest home support of the season today? :agree:

No didn't think so :rolleyes:

Keith_M
22-04-2012, 10:17 AM
People are so excited about today's game there isn't even a Matchday Thread yet.

Saorsa
22-04-2012, 10:19 AM
With all the moaning about cup final tickets, will we be looking at our biggest home support of the season today? :agree:

No didn't think so :rolleyes:correct

but tae be fair they'll be preparing themselves for their day out at the final. :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Should be a bumper crowd, what with the cup final to look forward to, the free bairns tickets today and relegation still to avoid. I certainly hope so.

Lofarl
22-04-2012, 10:23 AM
There is no reason for it not to be. But I'm sure it will be slightly above our average. At least I'd bloody well hope so. If we are sub 10k today then all of you who could have went but never bothered, I hope Karma bites you in the ass and you are left ticketless come 19th May.

Consequently if you are not on then Database today is the best chance to go to the game and buy a ticket and vastly increase your chance when there is a general sale. There will be one. I heard a rumour that both teams might receive a extra 1 or 2k seats depending on debentures.

wearethehibs
22-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Wonder if that idiot who was moaning in the een yesterday will be at the game.

Reaper
22-04-2012, 10:36 AM
But if going to the game today, doesn't gurauntee you a cup final ticket, whats the point in going? :greengrin

bingo70
22-04-2012, 10:45 AM
I think it probably will be our biggest home game of the season, I certainly know of a few folk that don't normally go that are coming today.

Scouse Hibee
22-04-2012, 10:49 AM
But if going to the game today, doesn't gurauntee you a cup final ticket, whats the point in going? :greengrin

Hibs have today announced that a further final ticket will be made available to all non ST holders who attend todays game. :greengrin

Beefster
22-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Every time someone who has been whining about not being guaranteed a cup ticket doesn't go to a home game, God kills a kitten.

If nothing else, think of the ****ing kitten.

iwasthere1972
22-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Hibs have today announced that a further final ticket will be made available to all non ST holders who attend todays game. :greengrin

You forgot to add that a cup final ticket will be guaranteed if you take your semi final ticket stub to the ticket office today. :greengrin

22-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Hopefully a decent hibs support today to get right behind the team, not just today but right the way up till the final, giving them a great send off to Hampden! Lets give them a great reception today and show how proud we are of them and that we are right behind them!

Scouse Hibee
22-04-2012, 11:01 AM
You forgot to add that a cup final ticket will be guaranteed if you take your semi final ticket stub to the ticket office today. :greengrin

Ah yes but that's an awkward one as Hibs have insisted that only those who have joined the queue at Ticket office window number 1 by 12.45pm will actually be guaranteed.

madabouthibs
22-04-2012, 11:28 AM
You mean we're playing today?
I thought our next game was May 19th! :greengrin

DH1875
22-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Was all set to head through today until the cup final announcement and doubt I'll be at any other games this season (other than the final).
Reason being I'm trying to scrape together as much money as I can for a ST for next year.

Mikey_1875
22-04-2012, 04:06 PM
8877 att. Assume the away support was almost non existent but not the bumper crowd expected. Silly that it was on a Sunday though.

TheEastTerrace
22-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Can any member of the SPL brain-trust explain why the game was on a Sunday? Didn't see it live on TV anywhere.

Matty_Jack04
22-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Can any member of the SPL brain-trust explain why the game was on a Sunday? Didn't see it live on TV anywhere.

Hearts v rangers yesterday

hibee
22-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Considering the number of fans appearing from nowhere this week the crowd was poor today.

joe breezy
22-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Have fans really appeared from nowhere or have Hibs made an announcement that there will be no public sale of Cup Final tickets?

I think it was probably the latter

scoopyboy
22-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Have fans really appeared from nowhere or have Hibs made an announcement that there will be no public sale of Cup Final tickets?

I think it was probably the latter

Yep, it was Hibs fault that the crowd was p*** poor.

Definitely the fans that are looking to sponge cup final tickets are flawless.

Where were the 14,000 that were at Hampden last week?

They can't all have been that busy that they couldn't have came along to try and keep us in the league.

Still they all deserve cup final tickets eh!!!!!

joe breezy
22-04-2012, 05:06 PM
I would have went if I was in Edinburgh, but I'm not

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ffny2e

Gatecrasher
22-04-2012, 05:21 PM

They can't all have been that busy that they couldn't have came along to try and keep us in the league.

Spot on, all of a sudden the I patg all season folk can't be arsed now the bread and butter games are back. It's amazing the amount of people who claim to support us cant be arsed coming to ER. I feel sorry for the genuine fans who will miss out because of the day out at hampden folk.

dangermouse
22-04-2012, 05:23 PM

I would have been there but my son plays on a Sunday so we couldn't make it. Not very chuffed that he was left on the bench the whole game :grr::grr::grr:

SouthamptonHibs
22-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Piss poor crowd today considering the scramble expected for cup final tickets. Hope all 8700 that went today get a tic for Hampden....Hibs fans where in decent voice (listened to game on bbc). Delighted i never wasted £200 odd quid on flights coming up. Our home form is disgusting. Not sure what went wrong today but by what i heard on radio it was down to our piss poor midfield. Defence looks decent and strikeforce seems starved of supply.

scoopyboy
22-04-2012, 05:35 PM
I would have been there but my son plays on a Sunday so we couldn't make it. Not very chuffed that he was left on the bench the whole game :grr::grr::grr:

Dangermouse, I am not singleing out individuals, neither you nor Joe Breezy are directly in my line of fire.

What I am saying (and I feel strongly about ) is that surely some people that don't normally attend and are looking for cup final tickets could have attended.

I actually wish that Hibs handed out vouchers to paying customers in the three home sides today guaranteeing them a ticket for the final.

If Hibs had announced they were going to do this then I have no doubt the crowd would have been double what it was.

Beefster
22-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Dangermouse, I am not singleing out individuals, neither you nor Joe Breezy are directly in my line of fire.

What I am saying (and I feel strongly about ) is that surely some people that don't normally attend and are looking for cup final tickets could have attended.

I actually wish that Hibs handed out vouchers to paying customers in the three home sides today guaranteeing them a ticket for the final.

If Hibs had announced they were going to do this then I have no doubt the crowd would have been double what it was.

Spot on. Puts a lot of the whining about tickets this week into perspective.

Andy74
22-04-2012, 06:45 PM
This is why any current ST holder needs looking after and anyone who renewed should have been given a seat on the board.

Free tickets for kids today. Another favourite much requested move and we are still barely beating 8,000.

There should be no more complaints about ticket allocations!

Spike Mandela
22-04-2012, 06:57 PM

Hmmm, get a ticket for a once in a lifetime game compared to watching a turgid performance in a bland, empty ER where we have only won once this season.

I have a season ticket but can't really say I blame them for not turning up, it's a struggle to force myself along to watch it.

Some people will only turn up if there is some real quality to watch or the chance of an amazing acheivement happening. Petrie knows this hence the inducements for next years season tickets.

Baldy Foghorn
22-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Hmmm, get a ticket for a once in a lifetime game compared to watching a turgid performance in a bland, empty ER where we have only won once this season.

I have a season ticket but can't really say I blame them for not turning up, it's a struggle to force myself along to watch it.

Some people will only turn up if there is some real quality to watch or the chance of an amazing acheivement happening. Petrie knows this hence the inducements for next years season tickets.

I dont buy the "we are gash, so Im not going" line....It's the same "gash" team in the Final.......Some have no concept what "supporting" your team through thick and thin means.....We were in a massive match today, and even with the incentive of free tickets to under 16's, it was still a pretty pitiful crowd IMO

HibeeSince85
22-04-2012, 08:27 PM
I dont buy the "we are gash, so Im not going" line....It's the same "gash" team in the Final.......Some have no concept what "supporting" your team through thick and thin means.....We were in a massive match today, and even with the incentive of free tickets to under 16's, it was still a pretty pitiful crowd IMO

Absolutely, 100%, spot on. In my opinion.

blackpoolhibs
22-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Today told me that the club got the final tickets allocation 100% spot on.

Baldy Foghorn
22-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Today told me that the club got the final tickets allocation 100% spot on.
:agree::agree:

Loopz
22-04-2012, 08:52 PM

Scoops could not disagree more. As a season ticket holder with 2 sons who are also season ticket holders and who oth play football, their games will always be morie

Loopz
22-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Scoops could not disagree more. As a season ticket holder with 2 sons who are also season ticket holders and who oth play football, their games will always be morie
That did not work, bloody touch screens. Anyway children's football should always be more important than the teams they support.