PDA

View Full Version : Goc & griffiths

hugo boss
22-04-2012, 09:25 AM
should we sign them both????????:flag::flag::flag:

Reaper
22-04-2012, 09:28 AM
If we have the chance yes. Loose cannons the pair of them at times but for the mojney we pay etc etc I can't see us getting a better front pairing unless we uncover a hidden gem.

Cocaine&Caviar
22-04-2012, 09:37 AM
For me, the following players should be made the spine of the team under the Fenlon era for the next 3 years minimum, with the following signed on frees this summer:

Cerny

New RB_McPake_Hanlon_Booth

Swanson_Murray Davidson_Stevenson_Hayes

Griffiths_GOC

Hibernia&Alba
22-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Yes for me. Get Garry a couple of stones lighter for next season and that's a good partnership.

hibeequinn
22-04-2012, 12:49 PM
oconnor and griffiths should be signed great partnership upfront if we could find a decent winger and cm to supply them 2 we would be laughing

Elephant Stone
22-04-2012, 12:53 PM
If we have the chance yes. Loose cannons the pair of them at times but for the money we pay etc etc I can't see us getting a better front pairing unless we uncover a hidden gem.

That's the key really. Unless Pat is sure he can find two new strikers as good as them, which would be difficult for sure, we need to do all we can to sign both of them.

ScottB
22-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I wonder that with Wolves all but confirmed as going down, and the likelihood that somebody will move in for Steven Fletcher, will they want Griffiths back? He's obviously not a Premiership class player, at least not yet, but I could see them wanting him back for the Championship...