PDA

View Full Version : All Edinburgh 11

Irish_Steve
21-04-2012, 09:12 PM
There has been some discussion that Hearts have the better players in most areas of the park and unfortunately I tend to agree. However, if you were to make up a composite team, who would you choose. For sake of argument, I`ve used the teams from the last derby except where injuries are concerned

GK - Brown v McDonald - difficult one neither are first choice - MacDonald only as he`s playing more
RB - Doherty v McGowan - as above so I`ll go McGowan as he seems to have a bit more "presence"
CH - McPake v Zal - Jamie hands down
CH - Hanlon v Webster - have to say Webster
LB - Kujabi v Graiger - unfortunately Grainger. I love Kujabi, he does seem to put himself into bother.
M - Claros v Black - unfortunately Black
M - Ozzy v Driver - Ozzy
M - Soares v Skacel - er, bugger lol
M - Stevenson v Taouil - Stevenson, just about!
F - Griffiths v Elliott - Sparky but he really needs to keep the head or he`ll be off
F - O`Connor v Beattie - Beattie, only cos I`m trying to be objective and he`s more mobile than Gaz

So I have 4 out of 11 - again, I`m trying not to look through green tinted glasses

Thots

PatHead
21-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Grainger is out for season so you'll have to find someone else

Irish_Steve
21-04-2012, 09:26 PM
I thot it was Hamill who was out, just checked and Grainger played today

Speedy
21-04-2012, 09:30 PM
There has been some discussion that Hearts have the better players in most areas of the park and unfortunately I tend to agree. However, if you were to make up a composite team, who would you choose. For sake of argument, I`ve used the teams from the last derby except where injuries are concerned

GK - Brown v McDonald - difficult one neither are first choice - MacDonald only as he`s playing more
RB - Doherty v McGowan - as above so I`ll go McGowan as he seems to have a bit more "presence"
LB - Kujabi v Graiger - unfortunately Grainger. I love Kujabi, he does seem to put himself into bother.
M - Ozzy v Driver - Ozzy
F - Griffiths v Elliott - Sparky but he really needs to keep the head or he`ll be off
F - O`Connor v Beattie - Beattie, only cos I`m trying to be objective and he`s more mobile than Gaz

So I have 4 out of 11 - again, I`m trying not to look through green tinted glasses

Thots

We'll find out in a few weeks :greengrin

PatHead
21-04-2012, 09:31 PM

Sorry they all look the same to me! Only see players in Green

Sir David Gray
21-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Of course if you do a comparison like this, Hearts will come out on top. They're miles ahead of us in the league and have dominated all three derbies in the league this season.

It will have absolutely no bearing at all though, in a Scottish Cup final.

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 09:38 PM

M - Ozzy v Driver - Ozzy

Thots

Iggy Pope
21-04-2012, 09:41 PM

M - Ozzy v Driver - Ozzy

Thots

Here is my thot.

Nae Kujabi - nae final place. You are being too kind to them. Grow a pair soon. Please.

Iggy Pope
21-04-2012, 09:45 PM

Ah. Spot on! What a Hertz fud!

frazeHFC
21-04-2012, 09:46 PM
I have got into the zone that all their players are crap and ours are better. This will show when we lift the cup on the 19th of May and watch their players go sulking off the park whilst ours go up the stairs to lift the trophy.

Iggy Pope
21-04-2012, 09:46 PM

Irish Steve! Getting it now! You are the lesser spotted Elliot. How is that finger cultivation going?

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Ah. Spot on! What a Hertz fud!

:confused: Pray tell.