PDA

View Full Version : Question who spoke to my wife about season tickets in Pitlochry

Moulin Yarns
21-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Awright, fess up, who was in Highland Soap Company in Pitlochry today? My better half saw you had a Hibs card holder and got talking to you about me buying a season ticket so I could get my ticket to the final. Who are ye??

Phil D. Rolls
21-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Awright, fess up, who was in Highland Soap Company in Pitlochry today? My better half saw you had a Hibs card holder and got talking to you about me buying a season ticket so I could get my ticket to the final. Who are ye??

Look mate, it was a pathetic chat up line, if I'd known she was your wife I would never have entertained the thought. eh.....yep...that's it...yep.

Jack
21-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Wasn't me I'm not up there till June! :-)

I meant to ask. Is there a good curry house in Pitlochry?

iwasthere1972
21-04-2012, 09:26 PM
I am Spartacus but having bevvied for the majority of the day I can only remember her asking me if I fancied a good time for fifty quid. I turned her down although thinking about it afterwards I could have done with the cash to buy my ticket for the cup final. Oh and now I remember how I ended up with a bar of soap in each of my jacket pockets.

Moulin Yarns
21-04-2012, 10:02 PM

There's an Indian restaurant in Station Rd. Not a lot of choice, but it is awright. A new Greek place is openjng soon. Nae idea what it'll be like.

ArmadaleHibs
22-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Overheard the new Greek place will be smashin

Ireallywasthere
22-04-2012, 11:33 AM

There were 16 of us up there a couple of weeks ago and we all agreed - it was rank rotten

sorry......