PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Help/queries (merged)

Just_Jimmy
21-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Away (somewhat) from the madness of the cup final threads. If you have purchased a season ticket for next season have you recieved it yet? if so how soon are they available to collect in person?

Twiglet
21-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I need a new card which hasn't arrived yet. When I got my st for next year k was told the cards would be available for pick up in.July.

Beefster
21-04-2012, 09:36 AM
New cards will be ready for pick-up/collection in July says the Ticket Office.

Gatecrasher
21-04-2012, 11:07 AM
i got told its the same cards as this season, they will just be reactivated.

givescotlandfreedom
21-04-2012, 11:09 AM
i got told its the same cards as this season, they will just be reactivated.

You still get a new card if you change seat or status though.

Gatecrasher
21-04-2012, 11:10 AM
You still get a new card if you change seat or status though.
of course, is it just for general renewals i was referring to.

wearethehibs
21-04-2012, 11:21 AM
I renewed and got told its the same card 😊

Matt92
21-04-2012, 11:22 AM
The reference number of your Season Ticket Membership 12/13 will be enough to secure access to priority sales exclusively for season ticket members.

Season Memberships will not be printed and received until July.

Deek01
21-04-2012, 12:54 PM
I was wondering if I was to renew now would I qualify for the plus 1 for the final? Tried to contact the ticket office a number of times over the last couple of days but keeps ringing out.

Also, I need to get my billing address changed as I no longer stay in the house Hibs mail to me. Does anyone have any contact numbers or email addresses I could use to sort this out?

Billy Whizz
21-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I was wondering if I was to renew now would I qualify for the plus 1 for the final? Tried to contact the ticket office a number of times over the last couple of days but keeps ringing out.

Also, I need to get my billing address changed as I no longer stay in the house Hibs mail to me. Does anyone have any contact numbers or email addresses I could use to sort this out?

You should do. Just make sure you renew before you complete the form you have to download and complete

Mikey
21-04-2012, 12:59 PM
I was wondering if I was to renew now would I qualify for the plus 1 for the final?

Absolutely :agree:

Duffys13
21-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Just been to the shop to try and get my free U16 ticket for tomorrow. Massive queue of folk getting season tickets. Good to see but I wasnae waiting in that on ma lunch hour!!!!

hibee
21-04-2012, 01:10 PM
That's good to hear, should help us invest in the team for next season.

hibee_nation
21-04-2012, 01:12 PM
That's good to hear, should help us invest in the team for next season.

Not really, they are all getting student ones :wink:

hibee
21-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Not really, they are all getting student ones :wink:

I'm hoping the club don't fall for that trick!

I'm_cabbaged
21-04-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm hoping the club don't fall for that trick!

My laddie is a full time student but is working over the weekend and at college till 5 through the week, can i get his ST for him or will he have to go down with his card himself? Or if he gets it online will he get a reference no. that he can use for the final application. :confused:

Before anyone starts that I'm at it, I'm a ST who isn't renewing until July so it is legit! :wink:

Hibby70
21-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Whats to stop someone buying a £60 Hibs Kids season ticket then using the details to obtain a ticket for the final (total cost £95) and giving the season ticket as a gift to a kid?

leither17
21-04-2012, 05:15 PM
if i buy a cat b season ticket for next season will that get me a final ticket ok? its the big games i tend to miss anyway due to work that are changed from 3pm saturdays

jgl07
21-04-2012, 05:51 PM
if i buy a cat b season ticket for next season will that get me a final ticket ok? its the big games i tend to miss anyway due to work that are changed from 3pm saturdays

There are no Category B season tickets advertized.

They could hardly offer them until they know which League Hibs will be playing in.

DrewDogg1875
21-04-2012, 06:10 PM
First post, though I've followed the forum for a while... Looking for a wee bit of advice on a ST I'd like to buy online this weekend (not had an ST for a few years now)... I'm a student and have a currently valid student card - will this qualify me for the 'Hibs Future' ticket price? Not going to be able to afford it if it's a card for next year (i.e. after summer) that's needed, as I finish my course in June. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers. :flag:

Beefster
21-04-2012, 06:11 PM
First post, though I've followed the forum for a while... Looking for a wee bit of advice on a ST I'd like to buy online this weekend (not had an ST for a few years now)... I'm a student and have a currently valid student card - will this qualify me for the 'Hibs Future' ticket price? Not going to be able to afford it if it's a card for next year (i.e. after summer) that's needed, as I finish my course in June. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers. :flag:

I'm almost certain that Hibs will want a valid matriculation card for the 2012/13 academic year.

Scouse Hibee
21-04-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm almost certain that Hibs will want a valid matriculation card for the 2012/13 academic year.

Yes they do and it needs to be produced by October or the full price must be paid.

DrewDogg1875
21-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks for replies - had a feeling that'd be the case. Apologies for another question but can't find an answer on the website: I finish college in June but will be doing an Open University course due to start in a few weeks till early 2013, if I get an NUS/Open Uni card, would that count?! Cheers again.

overdrive
21-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Any idea when you get the voucher for the BOGOF strip etc?

down-the-slope
21-04-2012, 06:35 PM

Got handed mine (2 for 2 renewals) with my receipt for ST cost Yesterday

Franck Stanton
21-04-2012, 06:35 PM

Paid for my s/t on 6th April, got my voucher with the receipt. Have no intention of using it though, fell at 59 I am too old [and not the right shape] to wear a football strip. Anyone wnt my voucher - get in touch and I'll send / give it to you.

Scouse Hibee
21-04-2012, 06:40 PM

Got my two vouchers with the receipt for our tickets.

Scouse Hibee
21-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Thanks for replies - had a feeling that'd be the case. Apologies for another question but can't find an answer on the website: I finish college in June but will be doing an Open University course due to start in a few weeks till early 2013, if I get an NUS/Open Uni card, would that count?! Cheers again.

There was a poster on here recently who said he had was doing an Open Uni course and his card was not acceptable.

Beefster
21-04-2012, 07:16 PM

When I was doing a OU degree, I had to pay full price so I presume it's still the same.

jgl07
21-04-2012, 09:23 PM

But surely the student's concession only applies to full time students. All Open University courses are part time so it will not apply.

Deek01
21-04-2012, 09:53 PM
What time will the ticket office be open tomorrow (is it even open)?

McGrawzy
22-04-2012, 07:12 AM
I was going to ask the same, can any1 confirm if the ticket office is open today? Going to renew my ST, if not I'll do it online..

WindyMiller
22-04-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm sure the tickets office will be open on a match-day.

But, if not, then they can be purchased in the Club-shop, as was the case yesterday.