PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Dutch HiBees- Saturday 12th May 2012 - Amsterdam

pacorosssco
21-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Philmaglass, Magpie1892 and myself are meeting to have a precup final celebration on Saturday 12th May in Amsterdam.(We are open to changing city)

Meeting venue tbc. We intend not to miss out on the build up for the final and have a good old fashion sesh and talk Hibs.

If anyone knows the FC Groningen lads or better still you are one we would very much like you to join.
We know there's more of you in Holland than us three. Lets all hook up and smoke a pancake:cb

Feel free to drop me a pm if interested or simply reply and well look at confirming venue to meet .

Hail Hail

Phil D. Rolls
21-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Philmaglass, Magpie1892 and myself are meeting to have a precup final celebration on Saturday 12th May in Amsterdam.(We are open to changing city)

Meeting venue tbc. We intend not to miss out on the build up for the final and have a good old fashion sesh and talk Hibs.

If anyone knows the FC Groningen lads or better still you are one we would very much like you to join.
We know there's more of you in Holland than us three. Lets all hook up and smoke a pancake:cb

Feel free to drop me a pm if interested or simply reply and well look at confirming venue to meet .

Hail Hail

Sounds like a great day. I love Holland and I wish I could be there on the 12th. My fiance and I were in Haarlem in February - have a gozellig time!

mickki40
21-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Surely you would prefer to meet on the 19th instead and watch the game together

pacorosssco
21-04-2012, 08:15 AM

Well all be at Hampden hopefully

magpie1892
21-04-2012, 08:45 AM

As Paco says, we'll all be at Hampden...

Zondervan
21-04-2012, 09:26 AM
I have passed this on to the Groningen contingent via Facebook. Hopefully they will get in touch!

pacorosssco
21-04-2012, 09:54 AM
I have passed this on to the Groningen contingent via Facebook. Hopefully they will get in touch!

Good man and thanks.

Phil MaGlass
23-04-2012, 12:22 PM
bump

WHUHibs
23-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Gents might be in Eindhoven for a wedding on the Saturday and come back and stay in Amsterdam. Often in Walwijk where we sponsor the local team.

pacorosssco
23-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Gents might be in Eindhoven for a wedding on the Saturday and come back and stay in Amsterdam. Often in Walwijk where we sponsor the local team.

Your more than welcome . Im sure it will be a late one.

edinburghhibee
23-04-2012, 06:42 PM
There was a whole load of Dutch boys sitting in the north yesterday most were wearing the black away strip. A few who didn't were wearing Utrech shirts. Didn't realise we had such a big following in Netherlands?

norwayhibs
23-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I am in Amsterdam from 16 may - 18 , should have been there until sunday 20 , a romantic break for the wife and I , she wasnt at all pleased :confused:. I am flying on to Edinburgh on the friday night with easyjet , anybody else?

Hibernia Na Eir
23-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Sounds bloody good fun!

sauzee's fan
23-04-2012, 08:17 PM
hi lads, possibly count me in! im new to the hibs.net affair but been hibs all my life!

currently down just outside Nijmegen but could be tempted with a trip up to the dam...........also booked up for the final (flying from Weeze on the fri)

GGTTH!:flag:

Zondervan
23-04-2012, 08:36 PM
16 from Groningen have booked flights over for the final. However, like everyone else from out of town, they are currently ticketless!

JIm
23-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Out of curiosity whats the links with gronigen?

Greendub
23-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I'd rather go for a smoke in the dam, and watch the game!

magpie1892
24-04-2012, 09:59 AM
I am in Amsterdam from 16 may - 18 , should have been there until sunday 20 , a romantic break for the wife and I , she wasnt at all pleased :confused:. I am flying on to Edinburgh on the friday night with easyjet , anybody else?

I'm flying that Friday, AMS - EDI on the 21.40. Will be with the other half but if you want to go for a beer at the Galaxy Bar by security for H/M gates (we'll be leaving from H) or at the bar behind 'Bread!' in Lounge 3 then give me a shout.

Zondervan
24-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Out of curiosity whats the links with gronigen?

Started off when a guy from Edinburgh moved over there. Groningen played at Easter Park in green and white, and he formed the link with the locals. They come over once or twice a year en-masse, and a few Hibs fans make the trip over there. I have been over 6 times, along with a few others who post on The Bounce.

pacorosssco
24-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm flying that Friday, AMS - EDI on the 21.40. Will be with the other half but if you want to go for a beer at the Galaxy Bar by security for H/M gates (we'll be leaving from H) or at the bar behind 'Bread!' in Lounge 3 then give me a shout.

Is that Easyjet?

Think were all on that. oh dear

magpie1892
24-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Is that Easyjet?

Think were all on that. oh dear

Yes it is and, yes, oh dear....

magpie1892
24-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Started off when a guy from Edinburgh moved over there. Groningen played at Easter Park in green and white, and he formed the link with the locals. They come over once or twice a year en-masse, and a few Hibs fans make the trip over there. I have been over 6 times, along with a few others who post on The Bounce.

Beautiful stadium, I was there the other week. Canny wee side as well, they are going to miss Tadic.

NRW_Hibbie
24-04-2012, 11:21 AM
hi lads, possibly count me in! im new to the hibs.net affair but been hibs all my life!currently down just outside Nijmegen but could be tempted with a trip up to the dam...........also booked up for the final (flying from Weeze on the fri)GGTTH!:flag:On the same flight. I'll be the nervous-looking guy drinking an Altbier.

sauzee's fan
24-04-2012, 02:20 PM
On the same flight. I'll be the nervous-looking guy drinking an Altbier.

i'll be the extremely confident looking guy already sparking the champers!! its our year mate, ive decided
:agree:

JIm
24-04-2012, 02:59 PM

Sounds brilliant. Would be interested in heading over at some stage potentially when i could afford it :flag:

pacorosssco
28-04-2012, 09:54 AM
bump

Stenny
28-04-2012, 01:40 PM

Im at the same time but on Thursday night. I cant make the 12th May, but il keep an eye on future gatherings.

Phil MaGlass
03-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Paco and I were thinking, theres an Irish bar called Molly's which is near centraal .

http://www.mollyinamsterdam.com/Moll...rdam/Home.html

or if we want to stay away from Irish bars

cafe de ster is very near centraal. 2ish sound good?

Paco will be in touch on the mobile if he has yir numbers.