PDA

View Full Version : I Gotta Feeling

OxoHibby
20-04-2012, 09:59 PM
That the 19th of May is going to be a good good night!

Anyonnei else thinking this?

Followed Hibs that I can actively remember for the last 35 years.
Been to every SC and League cup semi since 1979. Get to as many games in a season as I can given geographic location, but I am feeling more positive about the final than I can remember feeling for a derby for a long time.

Was at the semi last week and didn't expect much but as every day passes my expectations are growing.

Travel and hotel booked for the weekend of the final. Just need to find tickets but if not will be in Edinburgh to be part of it.

Both my dad and grandad (sadly both now gone) were lifelong Hibees and never got to see Hibs lift the cup even with the famous five team.

Forget the olympics - this is the "once and a lifetime" event.

Mon the Hibees - there can only be one outcome.!

:flag::flag::flag:

edinburghhibee
21-04-2012, 12:14 AM
That the 19th of May is going to be a good good night!

Anyonnei else thinking this?

Followed Hibs that I can actively remember for the last 35 years.
Been to every SC and League cup semi since 1979. Get to as many games in a season as I can given geographic location, but I am feeling more positive about the final than I can remember feeling for a derby for a long time.

Was at the semi last week and didn't expect much but as every day passes my expectations are growing.

Travel and hotel booked for the weekend of the final. Just need to find tickets but if not will be in Edinburgh to be part of it.

Both my dad and grandad (sadly both now gone) were lifelong Hibees and never got to see Hibs lift the cup even with the famous five team.

Forget the olympics - this is the "once and a lifetime" event.

Mon the Hibees - there can only be one outcome.!

:flag::flag::flag:

Spent the week with a bunch of jambo's in a log cabin up north (Girlfriends famly) and they haven't shut up about how they'll be waving me goodbye before 70 minutes are on the clock. Hasn't dampened my spirits though Fenlon needs to tell the players every single day from now until that day that these boys can become legends...

110 years without this cup
not won a derby in a few years
revenge for that semi
Locke never been beaten from hibs while with hearts as a player or coach (so I got told this week)
and 20,000+ Hibees screaming them on from the stands not to mention a packed Easter Road on their return.

Any players reading this if you can do this for us you will never bye another round of drinks in your intire life while in the same bar as a Hibee!

This IS our year.

:flag: