PDA

View Full Version : Possible Reduced Allocation For OF Next Season?

Mikey
20-04-2012, 09:51 PM
If we sell enough season tickets on the back of the cup final there might not be enough room for them at ER. The following is relevant for any season ticket purchased before 2nd June...........

FREE tickets for Old Firm games - fill the Stadium against the Old Firm!
Hibernian shares supporter frustration with the movement of kick off times to suit television. We all want Easter Road Stadium to be full when the Glasgow teams come to Leith. That's why as part of your season ticket membership package, the Club is offering you a FREE additional ticket for a friend for every SPL match versus Rangers or Celtic in the SPL - potentially worth up to an additional £112!
Season Ticket Members for 2012/13 will be notified how to claim their free tickets after the fixture list for 2012/13 season has been published.

Say we get 10,000 season ticket holders next season (personally I think we'll get more), who all take a free ticket, there'll literally be nowhere to put them.

Shame :greengrin

Jonnyboy
20-04-2012, 09:52 PM
If we sell enough season tickets on the back of the cup final there might not be enough room for them at ER. The following is relevant for any season ticket purchased before 2nd June...........

Say we get 10,000 season ticket holders next season (personally I think we'll get more), who all take a free ticket, there'll literally be nowhere to put them.

I'm looking on the bright side Mikey. Only Celtc affected and I'm sure they'll be happy just to get the South lower :greengrin

Westie1875
20-04-2012, 09:54 PM

I thought this was for the earlybird deal only?

Jonnyboy
20-04-2012, 09:56 PM

Apparently not

FREE tickets for Old Firm games - fill the Stadium against the Old Firm!
Hibernian shares supporter frustration with the movement of kick off times to suit television. We all want Easter Road Stadium to be full when the Glasgow teams come to Leith. That's why as part of your season ticket membership package, the Club is offering you a FREE additional ticket for a friend for every SPL match versus Rangers or Celtic in the SPL - potentially worth up to an additional £112!
Season Ticket Members for 2012/13 will be notified how to claim their free tickets after the fixture list for 2012/13 season has been published.

Mikey
20-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm looking on the bright side Mikey. Only Celtc affected and I'm sure they'll be happy just to get the South lower :greengrin

I wonder if the doctor will have cured my affliction by then.

You know, the one where my balance is affected and I keep spilling scalding hot drinks over the edge of high football stands :greengrin

Mikey
20-04-2012, 09:57 PM

2nd June as far as I'm aware.

Jonnyboy
20-04-2012, 09:57 PM

You know, the one where my balance is affected and I keep spilling scalding hot drinks over the edge of high football stands :greengrin

It's a more common complaint than you might think :wink:

Bob Box Fish
20-04-2012, 10:00 PM
I still can't see us shifting more than 8k season tickets after our home form for the last two years. If we do, however, it will be fantastic :)

Ants
20-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Why would Hibs, the potential Scottish Cup Holders want to play Rankgers newco from the 3rd Scottish Bigots League any way?
You cannot eradicate years of injustice/overspending/illegal tax claims just like that......
Sink and dont swim you bunch of inbred Hertz cousins.

silverhibee
20-04-2012, 11:37 PM

It may only be a section of the South lower probably though J, we have to look after ourselfs, we come first and if that means they only get 1000 tickets for the SL section then so be it.

They will protest and refuse to come, its the celtc minded way. :agree: :wink:

silverhibee
20-04-2012, 11:41 PM

I too suffer from this illness, Bovril is very hot hope i do my best not to spill any over the lower South. :greengrin

woody47
21-04-2012, 12:00 AM
I too suffer from this illness, Bovril is very hot hope i do my best not to spill any over the lower South. :greengrin

Why would you waste the bovril? They never did. They just filled their cups with tainted liquid from their loos! Lets return the favour :aok:

Malthibby
21-04-2012, 12:27 AM
In our dreams, like many auld folk who watched us paste (& lose) to Leeds in the early 70-'s,
40,000 was a big crowd but we expected it, it will take a while but give the team a wee while
& it can happen again, we just need an even playing thing.
GG

El Gubbz
21-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Rangers are boycotting every away game anyway...

scoopyboy
21-04-2012, 06:03 AM

Unfortunately not going to happen as SPL rules state that one set of fans not allowed to sit above another.

South stand would have to be split vertically, as it has been for Hibs kids days or games against Aberdeen in the past.