PDA

View Full Version : How many friends have you found this week

Billy Whizz
20-04-2012, 07:49 PM
As a long suffering season ticket holder, with a few in our family it's amazing how many approaches I've had for a ticket for our additional ticket for the final. I've taken most of the people to ER this season with one of our spares, as my daughter works quite a l

Mikey
20-04-2012, 07:52 PM
As a long suffering season ticket holder, with a few in our family it's amazing how many approaches I've had for a ticket for our additional ticket for the final. I've taken most of the people to ER this season with one of our spares, as my daughter works quite a l

He's been abducted mid sentence.

Anything for a ticket eh :greengrin

Sunny1875
20-04-2012, 07:56 PM
He's been abducted mid sentence.

Anything for a ticket eh :greengrin

To the Family of Golden Hibby if you meet me in the park by the corner with a cup final ticket in a brown briefcase i will return him unharmed

iwasthere1972
20-04-2012, 07:56 PM
One if you include family.

Brother difficult to get hold of and generally doesn't reply to my texts. Could go weeks or months without hearing from him but only about an hour after I got home from Hampden on Saturday I had a couple of text messages from him asking me to call him. :agree:

Glory hunters eh.

I'm not a season ticket holder so he must think I'm Paul Daniels or I have friends in high places.

hibsquaker
20-04-2012, 07:59 PM
The 3 of us are entitled to 2 each but I'll not be taking up the extra 3. I know folk who'll want them but to me they don't deserve them. Happy to fall out about it! Why should they get to gatecrash a day like this after the shambles I've had to watch the last season or so. Leave them for other punters - hopefully 3 new season tickets out of it. More money into the club, better atmos as the game. That's the theory anyway!

Well done Rod.

Stantons Angel
20-04-2012, 11:01 PM
My mobile hasnt stopped bleeping since 1pm this afternoon. I was on a train travelling home and the text and emails started to come in! I wouldnt bother but when i got the "Didn't bother with a season ticket this year, cause we are crap" but wants a ticket for the final routine. I knew enough was enough!!!
I'm not apologising for having paid for my season ticket this season nor for putting up with the dismal season we have had. The ticket i get is mine....as im due it for being a Hibs supporter who has endured the standard of football i have been seeing home and away this season.

Selfish..... I dont think so!!

gf77
21-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Yup, they're all crawling out the woodwork now. Even Ian Murray said on Twitter he's already fed up of folk asking!

Jack
21-04-2012, 12:30 AM
TBF there's going to be a lot a very good Hibbies who don't get tickets and its wrong to gloat. Believe me it will come back to bite you on the erkie ;-)

I'm just thankful we weren't allocated 2 per ST and forced to make Sophie's Choice :-(

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 08:24 AM
The 3 of us are entitled to 2 each but I'll not be taking up the extra 3. I know folk who'll want them but to me they don't deserve them. Happy to fall out about it! Why should they get to gatecrash a day like this after the shambles I've had to watch the last season or so. Leave them for other punters - hopefully 3 new season tickets out of it. More money into the club, better atmos as the game. That's the theory anyway!

Well done Rod.

You should give them to the folk who have to sit next to you at ER:wink:

FraserHFC
21-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Not had anyone approach me yet as most of my mates qualify for their own tickets but my dad had some guy at his work asking if he could get a hold of 5 (yes, 5) tickets for him. Don't think that will be happening.

hibsquaker
21-04-2012, 10:43 AM
You should give them to the folk who have to sit next to you at ER:wink:

Damn, not anonymous anymore :greengrin

--------
21-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Yup. The guy who got me my tickets.

:pfgwa

Hermit Crab
21-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Not had anyone approach me yet as most of my mates qualify for their own tickets but my dad had some guy at his work asking if he could get a hold of 5 (yes, 5) tickets for him. Don't think that will be happening.

There was somebody looking for 6 on the spare ticket thread. :-o

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Damn, not anonymous anymore :greengrin

Well..............Tickets:greengrin

I've had to put that swearing man in his place a few times this season:greengrin

Iggy Pope
21-04-2012, 02:12 PM

I've not found any friends at all.
It's been weeks.
Must be something I said.

Yours
Mike Riley

TheCabbage
21-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Been on holiday so just found out by accident when switching my phone back on.
Still have a load of comments on how mad I was on Facebook for renewing on the early bird.
Funny how they have now said only joking etc etc can I have your spare!!!
My ST, my spare. Going to the person who got me a tickets for 2001 when I was working abroad & wasn't an ST for 3 year as he now works away n will make us even!