PDA

View Full Version : My First Post

Islington Hibs
20-04-2012, 06:21 PM
As a long time voyeur of this forum it is time to join in.

‘All we have to fear is fear itself.’ Not my quote but verytrue. We have lost to those Muppets too often – we have nothing to fear, allthe downside is on them. The psychology that has helped in the past them hasnow turned in our favour.

We are improving. We are starting to win games that reallymatter, Aberdeen and Dunfermline,we are scoring goals, in McPake we trust and the defence is definitelytightening up. Hearts are favourites, but they are arrogant and erratic. Theirprogress to the finals was more littered with lucky draws than wins. Look attheir league results a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly. They are veryfar from invincible. We can beat them, and I think we will.

The biggest risk is if we one down, or even two, we must notloose the head. What ever happens we must exude a quiet confidence and cheerthe boys to the end. If we do we will win.

Mikey
20-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Yep, I'd say it's 50-50 on the day and they'll never live it down if they lose.

hibee_nation
20-04-2012, 06:47 PM
They are facing their biggest fear and are bricking it. With the right attitude we can make it a reality.:pfgwa

matty_f
20-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Teams that have defeated the Yams this season (feel free to add any I've missed, doing it off the top of my head) :

Dundee Utd
Rangers
Killie
St Johnstone
Motherwell
Celtc
Inverness

We wouldn't be worried if it was any of those, bar Celtc probably, so nowt to fear against the Merricks.

They're 6th in the league for a reason - they're gash. We're second bottom for the reason that we've been gash-er :greengrin but there's not a lot in it.

Bring them on!:flag: