Pretty Boy
20-04-2012, 04:27 PM
?

SteveHFC
20-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Where's the option for those who have renewed before today :greengrin

SRHibs
20-04-2012, 04:32 PM
3 most probably. Even though I have a feeling the tickets will go on general sale at some point, it's not a risk worth taking when it comes to a game of this magnitude.

The_Todd
20-04-2012, 04:33 PM
I fall in to "don't have one, still won't buy one" because at the end of the day my lack of ST isn't down to performances or results, it's down to the fact I can't justify the £405 outlay. I'm desperate to get to the SC final, but it's all about financial restraints rather than a lack of loyalty to Hibernian.

And I'm full time employed on a higher than average salary, so I can imagine how tight it is for others.

TrinityHibs
20-04-2012, 04:34 PM

Or re-newed 2 already and cannot make the final :fuming:

WarringtonHibee
20-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Ordered one on payment plan, not heard a word since... :confused:

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 04:36 PM

:agree: Just name it uberfan :wink:

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 04:37 PM

When, did you post it or hand in person?

:hmmm: I see a reoccuring theme here, who said it was only scousers who would try anything to get a ticket :wink: Only joking mate!

Unless Warrington hmm you could be scouser after all.

HibeeSince85
20-04-2012, 04:38 PM

I just went for option 3

Golden Bear
20-04-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm in the impoverished Membership category and likely to remain so.

However I will be eligible for a ticket to the game of the century.

:aok:

hibee_girl
20-04-2012, 04:39 PM
I renewed our 2 season tickets in March :agree:

Purehibee_MYB
20-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a season ticket but I was even when they released the new season tickets I just don't have any money being a student.. so I don't see where my cup final ticket will come from, but I suppose a lot of people are in the same boat as me!

Gatecrasher
20-04-2012, 04:42 PM

Yeah! Where's the uberfan option?:na na:

Holmesdale Hibs
20-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I voted 4 but only because I'm not in Edinburgh. If I was I'd renew regardless.

WarringtonHibee
20-04-2012, 04:44 PM
When, did you post it or hand in person?

:hmmm: I see a reoccuring theme here, who said it was only scousers who would try anything to get a ticket :wink: Only joking mate!

Unless Warrington hmm you could be scouser after all.

Couple of days before the original deadline by post, wish I could find my recorded delivery receipt!

Well, I am a red too. Haha.

BS44
20-04-2012, 04:48 PM

Have you not heard from Zebra Finance?

Killiehibbie
20-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Where's the won't be blackmailed option?

JohnStephens91
20-04-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a season ticket but I was even when they released the new season tickets I just don't have any money being a student.. so I don't see where my cup final ticket will come from, but I suppose a lot of people are in the same boat as me!

I'm a student and in the early bird offers I got a season ticket for £95. I'm hardly made of money but it is a worthwhile investment to make. I have no idea how much they are but to blame not having a season ticket on being a student is absurd.

Purehibee_MYB
20-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm a student and in the early bird offers I got a season ticket for £95. I'm hardly made of money but it is a worthwhile investment to make. I have no idea how much they are but to blame not having a season ticket on being a student is absurd.

aha calling me absurd for saying I don't have the money, yeah £95 is a good deal for a season ticket but when you're living off around £100 a month its not really affordable, don't call my excuses absurd when you don't know half the story.. I'll be trying to get to the final nonetheless

Beefster
20-04-2012, 05:06 PM

Good for you. Stick to your principles and stick it to the club. Leaves more tickets for the rest of us.

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 05:09 PM

It's there, I think it might be labelled bitter & twisted!

offshorehibby
20-04-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm a 11/12 holder who renewed at the start of April.

Hibernian Verse
20-04-2012, 05:14 PM

I'm a student. I also have a job. Get a job. A student season is a max of £170 which is nothing on a payment plan. Especially if you have a job or SAAS.

Student excuse is so 20th century.

HH81
20-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I am in the membership all good

Purehibee_MYB
20-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm a student. I also have a job. Get a job. A student season is a max of £170 which is nothing on a payment plan. Especially if you have a job or SAAS.

I also have a job, but I didn't have enough when the payment plan was available and still don't have enough due to other payments , and being schooled on the Isle of Man I don't get student loans. It's not that I do not want to be a season ticket holder, I'd be there in a flash if I could it's just that at this point in time I cannot afford it.

JohnStephens91
20-04-2012, 05:20 PM

Exactly, I work in a bar 2 shifts a week which is peanuts and only leaves me with about £80 to spend on things during the month but when you add in your SAAS you get extra money on top. There should be no excuse really if you are a student.

jonny
20-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Or re-newed 2 already and cannot make the final :fuming:

2 tickets - PM me with a number and we'll do some business:wink:

hibee
20-04-2012, 05:22 PM
I didn't vote as I took up the early bird renewal option and bought two new tickets on top of that!

Dalianwanda
20-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Live in Dublin...kept my season going for a couple of years after I moved...can't justify the cost for only a handfull of games a year..so won't be getting another but walk up when home

Speedy
20-04-2012, 05:53 PM
I also have a job, but I didn't have enough when the payment plan was available and still don't have enough due to other payments , and being schooled on the Isle of Man I don't get student loans. It's not that I do not want to be a season ticket holder, I'd be there in a flash if I could it's just that at this point in time I cannot afford it.

Exactly, I work in a bar 2 shifts a week which is peanuts and only leaves me with about £80 to spend on things during the month but when you add in your SAAS you get extra money on top. There should be no excuse really if you are a student.

Well apart from the one above :wink:

While I was at uni I ticked the maximum loan box, which paid my rent, and my part time job paid for everything else. It would be hard going without the loan though.

NAE NOOKIE
20-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Had renewed before the Ayr Utd game FF adult & cheap kids ST package. Which I'm now hoping will get me 3 cup final tickets.

I have good homes for the two extra tickets, both good Hibbies who for different reasons aint regulars at ER these days, but who ( for certain in one case ) have paid their dues in past misery as a result of following Hibs.

madabouthibs
20-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I Just don't fancy sitting beside all these students!

R'Albin
20-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Cancel, just got a ST as an early Birthday present :thumbsup::thumbsup:

silverhibee
20-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Bought two today. :thumbsup:

joe breezy
20-04-2012, 06:36 PM
London based Hibs, tried a half season ticket one season, didn't work, couldn't afford the travel

Pretty confident I will get a ticket - have had a text from a pal who has access to some in Glasgow - only getting one though - I think there will be a fair few on the black market at some point, I know loads of touts who can get hard to get Man U tickets so even if I get let down on first option confident i could get one for £150 which I'll go up to...

Westie1875
20-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Already renewed on the early bird offer, 2 tickets for me :thumbsup: And yes, the extra is already allocated to a good Hibby who regularly attends but doesn't have a season ticket.

hibee_nation
20-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Petries cunning plan working, bought an adult and childs ST today, along with my membership means we should be ok for 3 tickets. Not sure how we are gonna get seats together though.

clerriehibs
20-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Had renewed before the Ayr Utd game FF adult & cheap kids ST package. Which I'm now hoping will get me 3 cup final tickets.

I have good homes for the two extra tickets, both good Hibbies who for different reasons aint regulars at ER these days, but who ( for certain in one case ) have paid their dues in past misery as a result of following Hibs.

You take two kids on seasons to ER, but won't take them to the game of the century (and more)???

They'll hate you for ever if we win.

Torto7062
20-04-2012, 06:55 PM
I fall in to "don't have one, still won't buy one" because at the end of the day my lack of ST isn't down to performances or results, it's down to the fact I can't justify the £405 outlay. I'm desperate to get to the SC final, but it's all about financial restraints rather than a lack of loyalty to Hibernian.

And I'm full time employed on a higher than average salary, so I can imagine how tight it is for others.

I'm in thus bracket also bud, 12 yrs I had season,4year 2 kids season tickets.
had daughter last June so took a yr sabbatical not sure funds will allow for next season And IM Pissed off lol

PatHead
21-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I will consider a season ticket but only if Rangers don't get straight back into the SPL if they are liquidated. So for now don't have one, not renewing and would give up Scottish football rather than sacrifice principles.

down-the-slope
21-04-2012, 09:18 AM

:agree: have one and have (rather hastily:wink:) renewed

Billy Whizz
21-04-2012, 09:18 AM
4 season tickets in the family and we renewed them all in March

Beefster
21-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Renewed this morning. Queuing before it opened too so there's going to be a lot of renewed/new STs methinks.

marinello59
21-04-2012, 09:27 AM
I will consider a season ticket but only if Rangers don't get straight back into the SPL if they are liquidated. So for now don't have one, not renewing and would give up Scottish football rather than sacrifice principles.

Well done on taking a principled stand. Does that mean that even if offered a ticket by a season ticket holder the final is a no no for you?

Beefster
21-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Well done on taking a principled stand. Does that mean that even if offered a ticket by a season ticket holder the final is a no no for you?

Probably only if Rangers are liquidated and reinstated before the Cup Final.

SlickShoes
21-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Well apart from the one above :wink:

While I was at uni I ticked the maximum loan box, which paid my rent, and my part time job paid for everything else. It would be hard going without the loan though.

When I was at Uni I stayed at home so that I wasn't leaving uni with £15k of debt, I had no loan and worked part time too. There is no way doing that I could have afforded a Hibs season ticket.

stewpot
21-04-2012, 09:38 AM
First post go easy on me lol

Nah ave got an existing ST and have renewed my ST for next year... I left my daughter waiting in the shop while i nipped to the ticket office to buy 2 semi tickets. When i was on the way home to Fife i found out that my daughter never got a reciept.... Kinda forgot about it till yesterday and phoned up the club but it was just too busy..

Anyway i hope all is well and i will be able to get me and Emms a ticket each

Speedy
21-04-2012, 09:45 AM
First post go easy on me lol

Nah ave got an existing ST and have renewed my ST for next year... I left my daughter waiting in the shop while i nipped to the ticket office to buy 2 semi tickets. When i was on the way home to Fife i found out that my daughter never got a reciept.... Kinda forgot about it till yesterday and phoned up the club but it was just too busy..

Anyway i hope all is well and i will be able to get me and Emms a ticket each

:confused:

Mon Dieu4
21-04-2012, 09:54 AM

Im in the same boat as you, im an existing season ticket holder so will get a final ticket, however im waiting to see what happens with them before i renew, if they get a newco back into the spl then im done with it, will still go watch hibs but will pick and choose my games instead of a huge initial outlay to watch a product that condones cheating

stewpot
21-04-2012, 10:03 AM
:confused:

why

hibee_nation
21-04-2012, 10:26 AM
why

maybe cause it's not too clear what you are on about, but if you have a ST and renew for next year you will get 2 tickets for final no probs.

Killiehibbie
21-04-2012, 12:38 PM
It's there, I think it might be labelled bitter & twisted!
If not wanting to pay plenty to watch a team in a league that might allow the biggest cheats of all time to waltz straight back in makes me bitter and twisted I can live with that. I'll wait until a few thousand more tickets are suddenly found and go on public sale.

Jones28
21-04-2012, 12:56 PM
I'll renew if wee win the cup, sounds glory-hunter ish I know but I've an ST for 8 years and can't really afford the extra £250 odd for my full price ticket next season :boo hoo:

McHibby
21-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Does anybody know if student season tickets are for under graduates only, or could I get one doing a Masters? The website doesn't say.

I am in the 'lives in England but will probably buy a season ticket anyway to make sure I can get to the final' category. I come up quite a few times a year and always makes sure it coincides with a home game, so if I can buy a student ticket it will probably still work out as a saving.

:flag:

Malthibby
21-04-2012, 03:05 PM

What he said:flag::flag:

WindyMiller
21-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Bought two today. :thumbsup:

And me!

I know I'll miss maybe half of them, but **** it!

p.s. If the Newco are re-instated I'll never get the chance to use it, but *uck it!

Johnny_Leith
21-04-2012, 03:19 PM
I live and work in edinburgh but can't make saturday or sunday games and most often midweek games are a struggle. I didn't get a season ticket this year and won't get one for next season.

Still hopeful of getting a ticket tho!

Beefster
21-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Does anybody know if student season tickets are for under graduates only, or could I get one doing a Masters? The website doesn't say.

I am in the 'lives in England but will probably buy a season ticket anyway to make sure I can get to the final' category. I come up quite a few times a year and always makes sure it coincides with a home game, so if I can buy a student ticket it will probably still work out as a saving.

I'm fairly sure that you'll be entitled to a student ST if you can produce a valid matriculation card (do Masters get one?).

I live and work in edinburgh but can't make saturday or sunday games and most often midweek games are a struggle. I didn't get a season ticket this year and won't get one for next season.

Still hopeful of getting a ticket tho!

I hate to break this to you but the Final is on a Saturday.

Johnny_Leith
21-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm fairly sure that you'll be entitled to a student ST if you can produce a valid matriculation card (do Masters get one?).

I hate to break this to you but the Final is on a Saturday.

Have thankfully managed to arrange that day off!