PDA

View Full Version : The Positive I've got a ticket thread.

scott7_0(Prague)
20-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Let is all begin, tickets guaranteed and flight booked.

Thank you Rod and my Bro.

29sleeps folk. 29 sleep.

:flag::flag::flag:

Pretty Boy
20-04-2012, 12:51 PM
I bought a new season ticket yesterday.

I've (almost) definitely got a ticket.

Cannot wait!

Hibercelona
20-04-2012, 12:54 PM
:giruy:

:greengrin

HibeeSince85
20-04-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm there!!!!!!!

Yeehaa

Albanian Hibs
20-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I am my Dad's +1 so i'm glad he renewed for next season!

hibee_girl
20-04-2012, 12:59 PM
I renewed my season ticket at the end of March so I'm guaranteed 2 tickets, my extra one will be going to my Grandad, I really hope he can finally us winning this damn thing! :agree:

glenn6270
20-04-2012, 01:00 PM

29sleeps folk. 29 sleep.

highest bidder .lol
:na na::na na:

SteveHFC
20-04-2012, 01:03 PM
I''am ST holder and I will be there :)

London Hibs FC
20-04-2012, 01:07 PM

29sleeps folk. 29 sleep.

Looks like I've managed to secure a couple of Hospitality (In a 'Hibs Hub'), just processing payment, for Cyprus Hibs (Dad) and myself....... have enough air miles to fly the auld fellie home as well.

Glad you're sorted too Kiddo!

Beefster
20-04-2012, 01:13 PM
I'll be taking my 94 year old great aunt to her first ever football match (well, she used have an ST for Ibrox until she was about 80 but I don't count those games). Should be a nice day out. Will probably stop off at Harthill for a picnic.

greenlex
20-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I'll be taking my 94 year old great aunt to her first ever football match (well, she used have an ST for Ibrox until she was about 80 but I don't count those games). Should be a nice day out. Will probably stop off at Harthill for a picnic.

:tee hee:

Sean1875
20-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Getting two tickets through a mate and his dad who have debentures at Hampden but are Celtc fans so obviously wotn be using them, its not what you know its who you know :greengrin

sleeping giant
20-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Definitely got tickets for me and the boy.:flag:

Biggest Derby match EVER :thumbsup:

Cheers Rod

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Thinking of keeping our +1's intact and unused, get them signed after the final if we win and framed.

the_ginger_hibee
20-04-2012, 01:40 PM
New ST and current Member.

All things going to plan, 2 tickets.

Emerald
20-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm buying two tickets with my two +1's but we're not taking anyone with us. We like a spare seat next to us so we can spread out and have somewhere to keep our jackets.

:devil:

.Sean.
20-04-2012, 01:59 PM
I've got 2, as does my Daddy :na na:

Renewed nice and early and it's great our loyalty has been rewarded.

fat freddy
20-04-2012, 02:05 PM
im just back from the shop...i bought a new season ticket for me plus two for my kids...this entitles me to 3 tickets for the final...the kids are bumped and i sell their tickets on ebay for a massive profit which will mean i get three season tickets plus my cup final tickets for free!....the only down side is that at the final i'll have to sit next to the mugs who i have ripped off for 300 quid per ticket ...

Mikey
20-04-2012, 02:10 PM
..the only down side is that at the final i'll have to sit next to the mugs who i have ripped off for 300 quid per ticket ...

MountcastleHibs
20-04-2012, 02:15 PM
As a season ticket member who unfortunately due to work circumstances won't be renewing next season, I have one! Will do a group application so I can be with mates!

lucky
20-04-2012, 02:16 PM
I've got two but not decided which mate is getting the other.

soupy
20-04-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll see you all there guys :-)

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
20-04-2012, 02:23 PM
As a season ticket member who unfortunately due to work circumstances won't be renewing next season, I have one! Will do a group application so I can be with mates!

That's a thing: As a new ST holder can I do a group application with 3 existing ST holders?

MountcastleHibs
20-04-2012, 02:24 PM
That's a thing: As a new ST holder can I do a group application with 3 existing ST holders?

The way the website reads, if you all submit you forms together, I don't see why not. I'll be doing one with my friend who is a season ticket holder, and two friends who are only members.

lyonhibs
20-04-2012, 02:24 PM
My mate has renewed, I'm his +1.

Job done - now I need to make sure my Members ticket gets sorted and falls into the right hands....

jimmy-adjovi
20-04-2012, 02:28 PM
thinking of keeping our +1's intact and unused, get them signed after the final if we win and framed.

you are a disgrace

lyonhibs
20-04-2012, 02:30 PM
The way the website reads, if you all submit you forms together, I don't see why not. I'll be doing one with my friend who is a season ticket holder, and two friends who are only members.

But members will only get "dealt with" after ST have been served. Thus, it's highly unlikely you'll end up sitting next to your "member mates" unless you specifically ask the TO to not process your ST applications until the "Membership" window opens, which will result in worse seats.

That's how I read it anyway- my membership seat is going to a mate, as I'm my other mate's "+1". I'm not expecting all 3 of us to end up sat together??

lyonhibs
20-04-2012, 02:31 PM
you are a disgrace

:not worth:not worth:rotflmao:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Yuillsy
20-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Me and the Mrs renewed a few weeks ago. Taking my Dad and brother as our +1's. That all depends on when the Mrs has baby Yuillsy due on 3rd May!!!

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 02:45 PM
you are a disgrace

You sure about that!

the_ginger_hibee
20-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Thinking of keeping our +1's intact and unused, get them signed after the final if we win and framed.

Your a bad man :fishin::greengrin

you are a disgrace

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Your a bad man :fishin::greengrin

I seriously didn't think I had a hope with that one

Malonga's Cat
20-04-2012, 02:59 PM
New ST and current Member.

All things going to plan, 2 tickets.

Is that how it works? I'm in the same boat. Bought a ST for next season and I had a club membership last but no season ticket. Does that mean I could get one guaranteed with my ST and apply for another for a deserving fan through last season's club member scheme? (obviously not sitting together)

the_ginger_hibee
20-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Is that how it works? I'm in the same boat. Bought a ST for next season and I had a club membership last but no season ticket. Does that mean I could get one guaranteed with my ST and apply for another for a deserving fan through last season's club member scheme? (obviously not sitting together)

I'd think so. I'd imagine 'One per person' would have been stated on the site otherwise. Although obviously I cant say for sure.

Would genuinely just be happy to be there myself though so not overly fussed.

Twiglet
20-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm entitled to 2 and so's my cousin. I've decided to let my friends brother, who's coming over from oz for the match have my 2nd (offer was accepted within minutes of sending the message to oz), thought with such a journey it'd be nice for him to know he could actually go to the game. Cousin's taking either his girlfriend or mum.

Malonga's Cat
20-04-2012, 03:15 PM
I'd think so. I'd imagine 'One per person' would have been stated on the site otherwise. Although obviously I cant say for sure.

Would genuinely just be happy to be there myself though so not overly fussed.

Aye me too, just glad i'm defo getting a ticket. Just wondered though. Cheers!

TornadoHibby
20-04-2012, 03:18 PM
im just back from the shop...i bought a new season ticket for me plus two for my kids...this entitles me to 3 tickets for the final...the kids are bumped and i sell their tickets on ebay for a massive profit which will mean i get three season tickets plus my cup final tickets for free!....the only down side is that at the final i'll have to sit next to the mugs who i have ripped off for 300 quid per ticket ...

Not really what this is all about mate IMO! :confused: :grr: :rolleyes: :hmmm:

Oh wait, you'll never get £300 per ticket for concession tickets will you!? :dunno: :greengrin:greengrin

Delboy4
20-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Well, well, well, didn't think I would be getting a ticket as gave up ST last year due to son playing football on Saturdays - BUT Hey, just got a phone call from one of my clients - he has space for 6 fans in his box at Hampden (didn't even know he had one) AND I've been invited - Yeeeehaaaaaa!

I would have loved to be in the mix with all the fans but I'll meet up with you all down Easter Road after the match for the parade...

...GGTTH

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

greenlex
20-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Well, well, well, didn't think I would be getting a ticket as gave up ST last year due to son playing football on Saturdays - BUT Hey, just got a phone call from one of my clients - he has space for 6 fans in his box at Hampden (didn't even know he had one) AND I've been invited - Yeeeehaaaaaa!

I would have loved to be in the mix with all the fans but I'll meet up with you all down Easter Road after the match for the parade...

...GGTTH

:flag::pfgwa:flag:
Ha Ha. You and 5 Yams. :greengrin

Mikey_1875
20-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Looks like ill be getting a ticket with a new ST. Fortunetly a student so get a ST for 95 quid FF Lowe so about 130 all in with a ticket. Would pay that for the ticket alone so fair chuffed. Even though I won't make all the games next season it is good to have and club get more money too. Only way to guarentee one looks to be to get a ST

Delboy4
20-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Ha Ha. You and 5 Yams. :greengrin

Do you see the aviator picture - DELBOY...!

That was the first thing I asked, everything is CUSHTIE - all Hibbys and no Maroon baboons.:na na:

greenlex
20-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Do you see the aviator picture - DELBOY...!

That was the first thing I asked, everything is CUSHTIE - all Hibbys and no Maroon baboons.:na na:
Luvly Jubbly :aok:

N.Wales Hibby
20-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Looks like I've managed to secure a couple of Hospitality (In a 'Hibs Hub'), just processing payment, for Cyprus Hibs (Dad) and myself....... have enough air miles to fly the auld fellie home as well.

Glad you're sorted too Kiddo!
Thank's son.....But less of the auld fellie.:greengrin

aussie_hibee
20-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm entitled to 2 and so's my cousin. I've decided to let my friends brother, who's coming over from oz for the match have my 2nd (offer was accepted within minutes of sending the message to oz), thought with such a journey it'd be nice for him to know he could actually go to the game. Cousin's taking either his girlfriend or mum.

Is your friend lorna? If so, her brother is my mate and we are flying back together. Great job...!

Bristolhibby
20-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Me, my Dad and three of my cousins all bought Memberships back in January.

I only managed to get to the Hearts game in January so was a little out of pocket (Membership only got me £8 off the Hearts ticket).

Best £12 I have ever spent.

J

down-the-slope
20-04-2012, 05:44 PM
ST holder along with daughter...so 2 tickets...just legged it to TO and renewed pronto this afternoon...so 2 more...PHEW

I had already booked the hotel rooms in Glasgow night before for my 2 daughters and me and my brother...so a bit of a rush to tie up the loose ends...

All sorted now...lets just hope for it being our finest day...:flag::flag:

wearethehibs
20-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Renewd at the end of March so getting 2 tickets. My brother will get the other ticket. He used to go all the time till he had a baby so i dont mind him getting it

Twiglet
20-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Is your friend lorna? If so, her brother is my mate and we are flying back together. Great job...!

She is. Only met David once at her wedding (Hibs won 1-0 at ER that day), so he won't know what he's let himself in for sitting next to me, I can get a wee bit nervous and excited. :greengrin If I hear of any more tickets becoming available, I'll let Lorna know, probably unlikely unfortunately.

Speedy
20-04-2012, 06:05 PM

Oh wait, you'll never get £300 per ticket for concession tickets will you!? :dunno: :greengrin:greengrin

He'll get that easy.

I've already had an offer of £500 from a couple of yams for my two tickets.

I know it's wrong but it's a lot of money so I think I'll take it and take my chances with a general sale, I'm meant to be at a pipe band competition that day anyway.

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 06:11 PM
He'll get that easy.

I've already had an offer of £500 from a couple of yams for my two tickets.

I know it's wrong but it's a lot of money so I think I'll take it and take my chances with a general sale, I'm meant to be at a pipe band competition that day anyway.

fat freddy
20-04-2012, 06:33 PM

i didn't think anyone would bite that one as it was a bit obvious...still, for the record i get to buy two adult tickets with my kids seasons tickets providing i opt for the non concession stands....i checked before buying the 2nd kids season ticket and the tickets WILL be getting sold at face value to close family.

hibsboy90
20-04-2012, 07:38 PM
2 STs and 4 Debentures so 6 total. Already had a lot of calls looking to use the spare 3.

hibbybrian
20-04-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm entitled to 2 and so's my cousin. I've decided to let my friends brother, who's coming over from oz for the match have my 2nd (offer was accepted within minutes of sending the message to oz), thought with such a journey it'd be nice for him to know he could actually go to the game.

Good on you mate :thumbsup: :top marks

Cousin's taking either his girlfriend or mum.

Bit of a dilema for your cousin :agree: - but not a tough decision for a Jambo to make as 1 ticket could cover both :greengrin

Bostonhibby
20-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Bottled it, as one of a group of non season ticket holders who spend far more than the price of a ST travelling to the games we do make each season we anticipated that a meaningful public sale was unlikely.

To ensure we do what we always do and attend the game together we bought a hospitality package but negotiated a few changes that mean we get the seats outside just like at the semi and we travel both ways on our own terms rather than the official prawn sandwich and hotel job.

Still a few tickets short but a whole lot less worried - can pay the credit card or do a Rangers later.

aussie_hibee
20-04-2012, 08:41 PM
She is. Only met David once at her wedding (Hibs won 1-0 at ER that day), so he won't know what he's let himself in for sitting next to me, I can get a wee bit nervous and excited. :greengrin If I hear of any more tickets becoming available, I'll let Lorna know, probably unlikely unfortunately.

A great gesture and delighted you did it. We booked our flights and my grandad got me a hospitality ticket but David hesitated and missed out. I was dreading him flying home and possibly missing out. So thanks again because it has improved my trip back too.

ggtth

Twiglet
20-04-2012, 08:44 PM
A great gesture and delighted you did it. We booked our flights and my grandad got me a hospitality ticket but David hesitated and missed out. I was dreading him flying home and possibly missing out. So thanks again because it has improved my trip back too.

ggtth

Brilliant! :thumbsup:Enjoy the match!

TamHibs
20-04-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm entitled to 9 tickets.....

EH54
20-04-2012, 09:53 PM
My wee brother won't be able to make it, He is away to America i am looking at getting his ticket would i be able to get a Adult ticket with his U18's Season ticket ?

TamHibs
20-04-2012, 09:55 PM
My wee brother won't be able to make it, He is away to America i am looking at getting his ticket would i be able to get a Adult ticket with his U18's Season ticket ?

Yes

Speedy
20-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Bottled it, as one of a group of non season ticket holders who spend far more than the price of a ST travelling to the games we do make each season we anticipated that a meaningful public sale was unlikely.

To ensure we do what we always do and attend the game together we bought a hospitality package but negotiated a few changes that mean we get the seats outside just like at the semi and we travel both ways on our own terms rather than the official prawn sandwich and hotel job.

Still a few tickets short but a whole lot less worried - can pay the credit card or do a Rangers later.

So what did you get for the hospitality package then?

edinburghhibee
21-04-2012, 12:04 AM
My group will be getting 8 tickets, 4 from these ST's and 4 for next ST's. Cousin's night out planned 2moz and guess what there are about 9 who need tickets... told them all to bring a wad of cash with them cos however buys me the most shots and pints tomoz gets my spare ticket... Let the games commence!!! :cb:aok:

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

1875HFC
21-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Got myself a ST once again after a spell away from ER because of Uni. ticket just about guaranteed for the final with bro and sis,
going to be some day!:flag:

Ally
21-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Probably getting them through the work's debentures. :smug:

blackpoolhibs
21-04-2012, 12:33 PM
I have a season ticket so i get one, i previously said i was not renewing but after careful consideration i think i will now, and give the ticket i get with doing that to Mike Reilly, he deserves it. :fibber:

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 12:35 PM
I have a season ticket so i get one, i previously said i was not renewing but after careful consideration i think i will now, and give the ticket i get with doing that to Mike Reilly, he deserves it. :fibber:

The Tache has pulled off another master stoke. The shop is heaving with renewals today.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
21-04-2012, 12:38 PM
The Tache has pulled off another master stoke. The shop is heaving with renewals today.:greengrin

Hows it going pal? Nice bumping into you last week, its fair to say it got very messy on the way back and into the saturday night. :greengrin

drifter533814
21-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Have a ST and have renewed also, so guaranteed.

:pfgwa:hibees

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Hows it going pal? Nice bumping into you last week, its fair to say it got very messy on the way back and into the saturday night. :greengrin

Our bus was rather messy too. Back to Tamsons for a sing song, then a taxi hame. How you fixed for tickets? I've got 34 to get for:pfgwa

blackpoolhibs
21-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Our bus was rather messy too. Back to Tamsons for a sing song, then a taxi hame. How you fixed for tickets? I've got 34 to get for:pfgwa

Ok for tickets, we might be one short, but i'm alright jack. :greengrin

ronaldo7
21-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Ok for tickets, we might be one short, but i'm alright jack. :greengrin

I might have one spare, but will let you know after our final meeting tomorrow prior to the killie game:aok:

magnificent_seven
27-04-2012, 03:19 AM
That I have a ticket for the final!

Actually the best feeling in the world!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Pete
27-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Nice one:aok:

I think I might emigrate. All the far-flung hibees seem to be getting all the spare tickets.

fit o' the walk
27-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Counting the days until i'm back in Sunny Leith after 4 yrs in Sunny Spain,followed the Hibees for 55 yrs home and away,season ticket holder for 30 yrs,so i'm not ashamed about getting a ticket,just want to thank all my mates for their efforts,good luck to all on the net,hope everyone gets a ticket. GGTTH.

SneakersO'Toole
27-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Counting the days until i'm back in Sunny Leith after 4 yrs in Sunny Spain,followed the Hibees for 55 yrs home and away,season ticket holder for 30 yrs,so i'm not ashamed about getting a ticket,just want to thank all my mates for their efforts,good luck to all on the net,hope everyone gets a ticket. GGTTH.

You can thank me when I see you Eddie. Its Luke here. Looking forward to catching up and hopefully seeing the Hibs finally put this hoodoo to rest.

fit o' the walk
27-04-2012, 08:45 AM
You can thank me when I see you Eddie. Its Luke here. Looking forward to catching up and hopefully seeing the Hibs finally put this hoodoo to rest.Hey Luke,brilliant job mate,can't wait to see you and the girls,your auld boys never away from here,see him more than ever. Again thanks a lot Luke. I arrive on the 16th May for hopefully 5 days of partying.GGTTH :flag::flag::flag:

lyonhibs
27-04-2012, 08:45 AM
But members will only get "dealt with" after ST have been served. Thus, it's highly unlikely you'll end up sitting next to your "member mates" unless you specifically ask the TO to not process your ST applications until the "Membership" window opens, which will result in worse seats.

That's how I read it anyway- my membership seat is going to a mate, as I'm my other mate's "+1". I'm not expecting all 3 of us to end up sat together??

Following confirmation from Judith Ireland, the above post is a load of slavers.

The application form covering my ticket has been handed in, all details present and correct.

:singing: When the Hibs go up, to life the Scottish Cup, I'll be there, I'll be there :singing:

:pray:

thebakerboy
27-04-2012, 08:53 AM
My CF ticket application had 1 members for this year and 1 seniors ST for next year and girl assured me that I will get 2 tickets and as they are on same form I assume they will be dealt with together. My +1 will go to my nephew who I persuaded when he was young and impressionable about 30 years ago that going to the PBS was not a good idea and that he should come to ER with me , so for all that he has suffered I think he deserves to see it when the HIBEES bring the cup home. Mind you I could have been really nasty and left him to follow THEM.:flag:

lucky
27-04-2012, 10:38 AM
12 tickets secured through ST renewals and Hibernians. Everyone of our group plus a couple of lapsed Hibbies have got tickets.

DarrenSQH
27-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Does anyone know when you can collect the tickets yet? Probably the start of next week?

TamHibs
27-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know when you can collect the tickets yet? Probably the start of next week?

Was told after 5th May by TO

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1cipqi

superfurryhibby
27-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I have just found out that I have secured my ticket. Thanks be to the lord and to my laddie.

A message for the wind-up merchants and ticket touts. Your not funny and I wouldnae advertise my money grabbing tendencies on here and be so proud of it.