PDA

View Full Version : Question What Would You Dae For Hibs Tae Win The Scottish Cup?

Biff Tannen
20-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Me, my bro and a few mates were in the boozer last night and all we could talk about was the Final.

What ifs here, what ifs there and then we started to get silly and got on the subject of “What would you dae for Hibs tae lift the Scottish?”

I suggested to my bro would he let my mate Doctor (who has no interest in fitbaw and was in the pub) on the minute he opens his door on Tuesday to go back to work, spit in his face every 2 minutes all the way to work for 3 months (do not ask me why i asked this i had had a few by now) and he answered “Aye!” he also answered aye tae Doctors moof clamped oan his gonads for a week having to drag him everywhere.

Huddin yer mates hand for a year evertime ye left the hoose “aye” but huvin yer hands for life as hooks wiz a “Naw!” (calls himsel a hibby tae:greengrin)

So what radge thing would you dae for Hibs tae lift the Scottish Cup on May 19th if you had a wee ghost visit ye an say “If you dae this....Hibs will win the Scottish!!!!!”????

GGTTH

:flag:

Jones28
20-04-2012, 08:25 AM
I would get a Hearts tattoo that I had to keep on for 5 years if it meant Hibs could win the Scottish cup and I would keep it for life if it meant we would win 0-7 :greengrin

FastEddieFelson
20-04-2012, 08:29 AM
shave my head so i looked a little bit like james mcpake

Cluny Hibs
20-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Had the same chat on the train on the way back from Hampden, via a fair few pubs it must be said!

After pondering for a few seconds my mate answered 'yes' when asked if he would blow a tramp!!

I really really hope we win on the 19th. :greengrin

Biff Tannen
20-04-2012, 02:26 PM
shave my head so i looked a little bit like james mcpake

Go crazy Fast Eddie!!!

.Sean.
20-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Me, my bro and a few mates were in the boozer last night and all we could talk about was the Final.

What ifs here, what ifs there and then we started to get silly and got on the subject of “What would you dae for Hibs tae lift the Scottish?”

I suggested to my bro would he let my mate Doctor (who has no interest in fitbaw and was in the pub) on the minute he opens his door on Tuesday to go back to work, spit in his face every 2 minutes all the way to work for 3 months (do not ask me why i asked this i had had a few by now) and he answered “Aye!” he also answered aye tae Doctors moof clamped oan his gonads for a week having to drag him everywhere.

Huddin yer mates hand for a year evertime ye left the hoose “aye” but huvin yer hands for life as hooks wiz a “Naw!” (calls himsel a hibby tae:greengrin)

So what radge thing would you dae for Hibs tae lift the Scottish Cup on May 19th if you had a wee ghost visit ye an say “If you dae this....Hibs will win the Scottish!!!!!”????

GGTTH

:flag:

I'd get a 10:04's tattoo on my arse!

Biff Tannen
20-04-2012, 02:33 PM
I'd get a 10:04's tattoo on my arse!

Hahhahahaa!!!! Even i wouldnae get that!!

Least you would only have to pay for one of the dots!!!

FastEddieFelson
20-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Go crazy Fast Eddie!!!

aye. you're right. i should just do it regardless. i'll also get a white under armour to go under my hibs top. get MCPAKE 15 on the back. walk about the place, jumping up to header footballs that aren't even there.

Wembley67
20-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Give Stevie Fulton a reach-a-round.

matty_f
20-04-2012, 03:15 PM

I'd film it. :jamboak:

iwasthere1972
20-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Susan Boyle with a Yam top.

hibee92
21-04-2012, 12:11 AM
After pondering for a few seconds my mate answered 'yes' when asked if he would blow a tramp!

Least you would only have to pay for one of the dots!!!

I'd film it. :jamboak:

In absolute stitches at these :thumbsup:

Austinho
21-04-2012, 12:51 AM
I would genuinely give my right bollock. I only need one anyway!