PDA

View Full Version : Yours Views?

Liams
20-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Having a wee discussion with a few hibbys from college on the final and I felt like I should share it with .Net

The first one was about form going in to the final, obviously just like us fans, I assume the team would be on a massive high, and out the next 5 games we reckon the possibility of hibs going unbeaten (2home wins and 3draws away) is more realistic than hearts being un beaten for their remaining fixtures (although they had the harder game in the semi). So how would you feel about going into the final with us on a 7game unbeaten run (motherwell game, semi, and the split fixture) and playing a hearts with just a mixture of results, would you feel more or less confident?

The other topic was about could any of our players become a villain? For example we go into the final and beat hearts with a double for GOC, for him to join Celtic (or any other hibs player going to a different Spl club) and then for him to get boo'd the following season or would he go down in hibs history and always be respected!? This was raised because I never thought I'd hate scott brown after the 07 final but that rat really gets on my nerves!

Thoughts!?

spike220
20-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Having a wee discussion with a few hibbys from college on the final and I felt like I should share it with .Net

The first one was about form going in to the final, obviously just like us fans, I assume the team would be on a massive high, and out the next 5 games we reckon the possibility of hibs going unbeaten (2home wins and 3draws away) is more realistic than hearts being un beaten for their remaining fixtures (although they had the harder game in the semi). So how would you feel about going into the final with us on a 7game unbeaten run (motherwell game, semi, and the split fixture) and playing a hearts with just a mixture of results, would you feel more or less confident?

The other topic was about could any of our players become a villain? For example we go into the final and beat hearts with a double for GOC, for him to join Celtic (or any other hibs player going to a different Spl club) and then for him to get boo'd the following season or would he go down in hibs history and always be respected!? This was raised because I never thought I'd hate scott brown after the 07 final but that rat really gets on my nerves!

Thoughts!?

I dont hate scott brown I just feel sorry for him now, anyone that goes to the OF get everything they deserve.