PDA

View Full Version : Trouble activating membership for online ticket purchase

Viva_Palmeiras
20-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Going round in circles with this one

Try to purchase online ticket - I have a hibs membership
When I try to activate put in my refererece and surname. I'm then told it's already activated and to retrieve my forgotten password
So I then enter my email adress and am told my login could not be found try again. Back 2 square 1 :(

Sounds like my email is not matched up as part of the registration process.

Email sent to contact address but wondered if anyone else experienced similar?

john18722
20-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Going round in circles with this one

Try to purchase online ticket - I have a hibs membership
When I try to activate put in my refererece and surname. I'm then told it's already activated and to retrieve my forgotten password
So I then enter my email adress and am told my login could not be found try again. Back 2 square 1 :(

Sounds like my email is not matched up as part of the registration process.

Email sent to contact address but wondered if anyone else experienced similar?

I've had this problem too and found it much easier to just phone up the ticket office and they put the ticket onto my Club Membership card from there. It takes about two minutes and they won't charge a booking fee either. I'm going to book a ticket for the Killie game that way. Just call 0131 661 1875 after 9am and they will sort it for you.

Viva_Palmeiras
20-04-2012, 06:19 AM
I've had this problem too and found it much easier to just phone up the ticket office and they put the ticket onto my Club Membership card from there. It takes about two minutes and they won't charge a booking fee either. I'm going to book a ticket for the Killie game that way. Just call 0131 661 1875 after 9am and they will sort it for you.

Here's the thing - I'll be on holiday in Majorca from 3-17 May When most likely tickets will bsenon sale for the big one - don't fancy hanging
On the mobile line for that one - but if needs must !