PDA

View Full Version : The I Can't Sleep Because of the SC Thread

JennaFletcher
20-04-2012, 12:39 AM
I can't and it is all I can think about. Just running through different sceanarios in my head!! anyone else at the mo?!

frazeHFC
20-04-2012, 12:48 AM
It is always in my mind, luckily in a positive way. Its more results i am sheeting it about! Can't wait for 19th May!! :not worth

Pete
20-04-2012, 01:14 AM
I can't and it is all I can think about. Just running through different sceanarios in my head!! anyone else at the mo?!

I'm up because I'm a nigh shift worker but I too have all these scenarios running through my head. Positive and negative. Any time I see or hear anything connected with either club I get a shiver down my spine.

My other half thinks I'm mad as it's all I can think about right now. It's like when you were a kid with an advent calendar and every day you know you were a little bit closer to the big day.

spike220
20-04-2012, 03:13 AM

Are you saying you cant stop thinking about the SC?

OR

you cant stop thinking about all the SC threads on here?

These are too very different problems each with their own unique solution.

Beefster
20-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Just count Yams jumping over a barrier (to get to Riordan or Neil Lennon, for example). That usually does the trick.

NAE NOOKIE
20-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Aye its a problem.

Keep having a vision of getting to Hampden and being scared to go through the turnstyle coz I'm not sure I can survive the match.

At the moment its like a cross between being a 10 year old on Christmas Eve and sitting in the dentists waiting room prior to getting all your teeth out.

:greengrin :confused:

fat freddy
20-04-2012, 07:47 AM
i've not slept properly since sunday and im having weird dreams...dreamt that we beat hearts 3-0 in the final and keith houtchen scored the third goal...i think it's got something to do with our coventry loan players and our former signing from coventry who scored the third for coventry in the 80's f.a. cup final against spurs...the funny thing was that hearts were wearing videoton shirts!!!??

yeezus.
20-04-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm the same... first worry is actually getting a ticket - I'm confident Pat Fenlon won't let us down on the day - 2-0 Hibs.

danhibees1875
20-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Had a dream last night that we went 1-0 while I was outside, 2-0 Hibs just as I got in. Griffitths then missed two open nets and a penalty and it was only 7 minutes into the game. :rolleyes:

My alarm then went off and woke me up.

ShanksSaidNo
20-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Had a dream last night that we went 1-0 while I was outside, 2-0 Hibs just as I got in. Griffitths then missed two open nets and a penalty and it was only 7 minutes into the game. :rolleyes:

My alarm then went off and woke me up.

'Griffitths then missed two open nets'

Perhaps you should change your user name to Chad Hogan?

fat freddy
20-04-2012, 10:56 AM
chad hogan?...why?...does he have an empty?

ShanksSaidNo
20-04-2012, 11:01 AM

"open nets" is more American than "get in the hole"

Chad is an all American boy.

Benny Brazil
20-04-2012, 11:27 AM

:greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
20-04-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm fine yet; we're still a month out. The week before might be squeaky bum time :greengrin

marinello59
20-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Last night I dreamt I was driving a supporters bus to Hampden for the final. I was getting loads of hassle from the guys at the back of the bus who turned out to be various members of The Sopranos cast. My attempts to calm them down ended up with a crashed bus and scarves and tickets blowing away in the wind. Weird, I didn't even realise they were Hibbys.

JennaFletcher
20-04-2012, 02:05 PM
The night before, I know I will not sleep and will just get more frustrated if I try to so I'm going to drink about 10 cans of RedBull and stay up.

I'll have blood shot eyes at the final :bitchy:

Could possibly be the time in my life I go the most without sleep if we win!

Sceanarios in my head are... what if we win, what if we win comfortably, what if we sneak it - how will I feel, what if they win, what if they win comfortably, what if they sneak it - how will I cope. What am I going to do the night if we win - what if we lose. WHAT ABOUT PENALTIES :bitchy: It literally has the potential to be the most amazing day of my life or the WORST. I don't think many of us will experience such a day ever again. I mean there are big occasions like weddings or something where something could potentially go wrong... but rarely. This is just a big 50:50 occasion! Looking forward to it :aok:

Saturdays Hero
20-04-2012, 02:11 PM
I can sleep,would be lying if i didnt admit im shi$%*^g myself :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
20-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Jenna, replace the ten cans of red Bull with ten cans of your favourite alcoholic beverage. You'll sleep :aok:

Macaroon
20-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I have a 2 and a half hour Graphic Communication exam the day before.

How I am meant to concentrate on that I do not know. I'll be drawing an isometric pictorial view of the badge without noticing, no doubt :na na:

Genuinely can't wait. It's just bound to be our year. It's no coincidence that after 110 years of waiting it's HEARTS that stand between us and lifting that cup. The perfect scenario has presented itself and squandering it is not an option. :pfgwa:pfgwa:flag::flag: