PDA

View Full Version : Who has changed their plans (sacrafices and brownie points)

Emerald
19-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Right, I've had to re-arrange my holiday at a 'cost'. Some of you will have had to change well thought out plans to make it to the final. What is THE biggest disruption to peoples plans and the best excuse for not going to where you should be? The more on this thread , the more I can justify changing my hols, come on guys, even make it up!

monktonharp
19-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Right, I've had to re-arrange my holiday at a 'cost'. Some of you will have had to change well thought out plans to make it to the final. What is THE biggest disruption to peoples plans and the best excuse for not going to where you should be? The more on this thread , the more I can justify changing my hols, come on guys, even make it up! I had arranged to take my lovely wife on a med. cruise, and the plan was to then fly to Ontario and stay at my Aunties for 3 weeks, then a week's relaxing break in Caracas,south america. this was all to celebrate our 40years of marriage. the plans have now been shelved indefinately, as i'm going to the final (I actually thought the Dons would pump us), but, the real thing is..............I made it all up, and in my real mind, I'll be swaggering doon the 'walk on 19th May, wi'oot the wife as she hates fitba'. ggtth