PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket " sponsorship "

IberianHibernian
19-04-2012, 10:33 PM
A few years ago there was a programme to buy season tickets for fans who otherwise wouldn`t have been able to go to ER . It was a particularly interesting idea for fans who can`t get to Holy Ground as often as they`d like to such as overseas fans and as such was mentioned to Hibs TV ( or equivalent ) subscribers at the time . I think there was some mention of a similar scheme last year but it`s never seemed to be pushed much . Season ticket campaign for season 2012/13 started a while ago and with cup final occupying press for next month I doubt there`ll be much else in news ( if there is it`ll mean we`re in relegation trouble ) . Does anyone know if such a programme still exists ? Obvious answer is contact the club but it`s obvious that cup final is occupying most departments of club .

marinello59
19-04-2012, 10:58 PM
That will be the Kick for Kids scheme. It certainly ran last season so I would imagine it will be going again for the next campaign. A great initiative and well worth supporting.

hibee
20-04-2012, 08:00 AM
That will be the Kick for Kids scheme. It certainly ran last season so I would imagine it will be going again for the next campaign. A great initiative and well worth supporting.

Who gets the cup final ticket from the ST though!!

Judas Iscariot
20-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Who gets the cup final ticket from the ST though!!

Me :aok: