PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Killie under 16s go free (merged)

RSS Bot
16-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Club announces offer for last two SPL games

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120416/spl-kids-go-free-_2262950_2736867)

hibsbollah
16-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Great stuff Hibs, will be taking advantage of that.

Hibernia&Alba
16-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Good move. Well done Hibs.

JeMeSouviens
16-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Good move. :agree: It's not clear from that though if a paying adult can take multiple kids or if each child requires accompanied by a different paying adult. :confused:

Scouse Hibee
16-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Another promotion that devalues my laddies ST! :whistle:

MB62
16-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Well done to the club for doing this. Now all they need to announce is that these last two home games will give preferential treatment for tickets for the cup final, after season ticket holders and club memberships.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Another promotion that devalues my laddies ST! :whistle:

Wouldn't you say that your laddie, yours and everybodies ST has been pretty much devalued throughout the season anyway? :wink:

ST holders shouldn't be that peeved off about this. Surely getting more numbers through the gate is the most important thing now?

HH81
16-04-2012, 10:04 AM
What a result, I was bring my nephew up next weekend so that's him in for free..

Scouse Hibee
16-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Wouldn't you say that your laddie, yours and everybodies ST has been pretty much devalued throughout the season anyway? :wink:

ST holders shouldn't be that peeved off about this. Surely getting more numbers through the gate is the most important thing now?

:greengrin On reflection seeing as a ST is now worth a cup final ticket I will forgive them!

JeMeSouviens
16-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Good move. :agree: It's not clear from that though if a paying adult can take multiple kids or if each child requires accompanied by a different paying adult. :confused:

Emailed the ticket office. It's one free child per paying adult.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 10:14 AM
:greengrin On reflection seeing as a ST's is now worth a cup final ticket I will forgive them!

Thats the spirit! :aok:

:thumbsup:

hibee
16-04-2012, 11:10 AM
I've already bought my kids season tickets for next season but this offer will let them start early!

DaveF
16-04-2012, 11:12 AM
I've not read the article (lazy bassa) but as a season ticket holder, does it mean I can bring my non ST holding kid along for free or would I have to pay for him?

hibee
16-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I've not read the article (lazy bassa) but as a season ticket holder, does it mean I can bring my non ST holding kid along for free or would I have to pay for him?

Yes you can but you need to sort out the ticket in advance by either turning up at the ticket office or buying online.

Hibernian is delighted to announce that Under 16's will go free for the remaining SPL matches at Easter Road Stadium versus Kilmarnock (22 April 3pm KO) and Dunfermline (7 May 7.45pm KO) when accompanied by a full paying adult.

Any Adult Season Ticket Member wishing to take an under 16 can claim their ticket in person or by phoning direct on 0844 844 1875 option 2.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 11:17 AM

:agree:

You can claim for your boys ticket by phoning the ticket office. :aok:

DH1875
16-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Great stuff :thumbsup:. Does anyone else think they should maybe do more though and take it that one step further especially for the Dunfermline game. With it being a big game and being a Monday night they should go down the Motherwell route and cut prices.

hibee
16-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Great stuff :thumbsup:. Does anyone else think they should maybe do more though and take it that one step further especially for the Dunfermline game. With it being a big game and being a Monday night they should go down the Motherwell route and cut prices.

I'd be happy if it was free as long as they refund us mugs who bought season tickets this season!

silverhibee
16-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Great stuff Hibs, will be taking advantage of that.

Will you pass for under 16. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
16-04-2012, 11:33 AM
It's interesting reading the Hibs official site that it doesn't mention anywhere that we're playing Hearts on 19th May

hibsbollah
16-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Will you pass for under 16. :greengrin

Im strughling to pass for under 60 these days :greengrin

HH81
16-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Im strughling to pass for under 60 these days :greengrin

So is Silver :-)

StevieC
16-04-2012, 11:53 AM

* For Free

*subject to a £1.50 booking fee plus postage per ticket for phone/online bookings :rolleyes:

HH81
16-04-2012, 11:59 AM
* For Free

*subject to a £1.50 booking fee plus postage per ticket for phone/online bookings :rolleyes:

Nothing in life is free. Good deal by Hibs though.

LancashireHibby
16-04-2012, 12:08 PM
It's interesting reading the Hibs official site that it doesn't mention anywhere that we're playing Hearts on 19th May
The draw hasn't been made yet.

Craigyno1
17-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Emailed the ticket office. It's one free child per paying adult.

There in so mention of that on the offical site announcement. It states that "under 16s will go free" in bold letters. If it is only one per adult, then they havent made it very clear. :confused:

hibee
17-04-2012, 02:11 PM
There in so mention of that on the offical site announcement. It states that "under 16s will go free" in bold letters. If it is only one per adult, then they havent made it very clear. :confused:

I've just been for mine, it's one per client number and I was told it's logged against your client number incase you come back! I got two by giving two season ticket seat numbers and wasn't even asked my name!

At The Edge
17-04-2012, 05:46 PM
having a problem getting through on the phone, using option 2 but it just rings out then puts me to a mailbox?
Has anyone else managed to get through this way? tried a few times today, same result as above

17-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Good ideea IMO, will boost the crowd and a bigger crowd will hopefully give the players an extra lift not only for the SPL games and the fight to stay up but also going into the cup final. Big crowd, lots of noise to get the boys right up for the cup!

GGTTH:flag:

17-04-2012, 05:54 PM

I think everyone already knows :greengrin

andy1875
17-04-2012, 07:16 PM
So to clarify when I go on Sunday and pay my dosh to get in, the guy on the door will let my 5yr old in for nowt or will I need ticket for her as well?

Also if my dad wants to take his other granddaughter (dad a ST holder) he has to order ticket for bairn?

Apologies if sounds stupid, just can't see how free entry is gained.

Cheers in advance, will call ticket office the morn otherwise!

GGTTH

hibee
17-04-2012, 07:21 PM
So to clarify when I go on Sunday and pay my dosh to get in, the guy on the door will let my 5yr old in for nowt or will I need ticket for her as well?

Also if my dad wants to take his other granddaughter (dad a ST holder) he has to order ticket for bairn?

GGTTH

You can't pay on the door, you need to buy a ticket at a booth so will be given a free kids ticket if you ask for one and yes ST holders need to go and ask for a ticket, not sure if this can be done on the matchday or not.

andy1875
17-04-2012, 07:26 PM
You can't pay on the door, you need to buy a ticket at a booth so will be given a free kids ticket if you ask for one and yes ST holders need to go and ask for a ticket, not sure if this can be done on the matchday or not.

Aye I meant the wee pods, had typed it all up an realised my error. Cheers for clarifying mate.

Emerald
19-04-2012, 11:25 AM
I've been having a look on the official site and it would appear that tickets are going really well for the Killie game. Better get them before they sell out, your club needs you THIS week. :thumbsup:

Captain Trips
19-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Good point, I would say if we can get 3pts here and hope Dunfy lose we can take things into our own hands and rotate team for the final, next 2 games are key for this.

RoxburghHibs
19-04-2012, 12:12 PM
I've been having a look on the official site and it would appear that tickets are going really well for the Killie game. Better get them before they sell out, your club needs you THIS week. :thumbsup:

I've fallen into that trap before. I remember looking online before the ICT game in December and it looked very busy. Yet the attendance was under 10,000. I think they don't sell some sections online which makes it appear busy.

Scouse Hibee
19-04-2012, 12:15 PM

Gonna be lots of disappointed fans on Sunday, some of them will get to the final but be locked out of Easter Road on Sunday surely!

Emerald
19-04-2012, 12:16 PM
I've fallen into that trap before. I remember looking online before the ICT game in December and it looked very busy. Yet the attendance was under 10,000. I think they don't sell some sections online which makes it appear busy.

What, with all these life long die hard Hibees looking for cup final tickets, it has to be a sell out on Sunday with the size of support we must have, no? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
19-04-2012, 12:34 PM
What, with all these life long die hard Hibees looking for cup final tickets, it has to be a sell out on Sunday with the size of support we must have, no? :greengrin

It is a sell-out.

Sky Sports News understands that the demand for tickets was so high that we could have filled Easter Road, Tynecastle and Meadowbank for this end of season fixture.

Emerald
19-04-2012, 12:57 PM

I hear what you're saying but evetytime I look at it another section becomes yellow. Just about all Hibs sections now have limited availability. Don't think this has anything to do with holding tickets back from the on line site but I could be wrong. Anyway, lets get as many people along as possible, we need the three points. :aok:

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
19-04-2012, 03:09 PM
11,000 Tops.

HibbyAndy
19-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted as ive not been on today. But under 16's get in free to the game on Sunday accompanied by an Adult.

HibbyAndy
19-04-2012, 06:01 PM
P.S Is their a pay at the gate option?..Surely as it will be nae where near a sell out and im no paying a booking fee for each ticket, And they wudnae be here in time anyway.

Makaveli
19-04-2012, 06:18 PM
P.S Is their a pay at the gate option?..Surely as it will be nae where near a sell out and im no paying a booking fee for each ticket, And they wudnae be here in time anyway.

I paid the booking fees today, collecting tickets for Killie and Dunfermline before the game on Sunday.

I wasn't sure about PATG but didn't really want to hang about in case the seat beside me sold and I'd have to move.

Hibbyradge
19-04-2012, 06:25 PM
I'll take someone else's bairn for the price of a pint. :cb

HH81
19-04-2012, 06:34 PM

I got one and its just a flat 2 quid fee. Not too bad. Wish my petrol up for only 2 quid :-)

HibbyAndy
19-04-2012, 06:34 PM
I paid the booking fees today, collecting tickets for Killie and Dunfermline before the game on Sunday.

I wasn't sure about PATG but didn't really want to hang about in case the seat beside me sold and I'd have to move.

So the ticket office is open Sunday then aye?.

I really cant see why you have to order them via ticketmaster and pay a booking fee PER ticket WHEN the ticket office is open Sunday, Why the heck cant you just buy them there and then at the ticket office with no booking fee?...Whats this ticket master nonsense?...Even if there is no PATG you should be able to buy tickets at ER on the day of the game.

RoxburghHibs
19-04-2012, 06:42 PM

I really cant see why you have to order them via ticketmaster and pay a booking fee PER ticket WHEN the ticket office is open Sunday, Why the heck cant you just buy them there and then at the ticket office with no booking fee?...Whats this ticket master nonsense?...Even if there is no PATG you should be able to buy tickets at ER on the day of the game.

Technically it's not pay at the gate. However it is "pay at one of the several ticket booths located around the stadium".

:greengrin

Granted I'm not sure if you can get the "buy 1 adult ticket and get 1 child ticket free" offer at these ticket booths.

Mikey
19-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Did anyone see that story about Elvis being deid? Cannae believe it!!

:tee hee:

HibbyAndy
19-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Did anyone see that story about Elvis being deid? Cannae believe it!!

:tee hee:

:greengrin

Makaveli
19-04-2012, 06:56 PM

So they said on the phone. They told us that tickets could be collected from the club store until 2 hours before KO and the ticket office after that.

HibbyAndy
19-04-2012, 06:58 PM
So they said on the phone. They told us that tickets could be collected from the club store until 2 hours before KO and the ticket office after that.

Cheers mate, Ill give them a bell tomorrow :aok:

SunshineOnLeith
19-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Sell out :tee hee:

The_Todd
19-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I hear what you're saying but evetytime I look at it another section becomes yellow. Just about all Hibs sections now have limited availability. Don't think this has anything to do with holding tickets back from the on line site but I could be wrong. Anyway, lets get as many people along as possible, we need the three points. :aok:

Yellow means somewhere under 40% available. If you hover your mouse it'll tell you how many are available, most of the sections have at least 30% capacity left. About 10-11k I suspect will be the crowd.

Emerald
19-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Yellow means somewhere under 40% available. If you hover your mouse it'll tell you how many are available, most of the sections have at least 30% capacity left. About 10-11k I suspect will be the crowd.

So where are the die hards now then? The people who would walk from the other ends of the world to watch Hibs in the final. Where are they on Sunday, or are they not prepared to watch what we ST holders have had to watch for the past two and a bit years? If thats the case I've got no sympathy for any off the missing thousands on sunday. And I'm not talking about people that are working or just cant afford it. If we could sell thousands more than our allocation for the CF then where are these people when we are trying to avoid relegation, and we need them? :dunno:

JimBHibees
20-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Cheers mate, Ill give them a bell tomorrow :aok:

Just turn up on the day and you buy a ticket from the kiosks next to each stand.

smack
22-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Already bought an adult ticket for today. Went into club shop this morning to add a free u16 ticket but they they can't do it. Phoned the ticket office instead as I didn't believe the guy in the shop but is closed today. Joke. I thought they were trying to encourage folk to go to the game

hibee
22-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Already bought an adult ticket for today. Went into club shop this morning to add a free u16 ticket but they they can't do it. Phoned the ticket office instead as I didn't believe the guy in the shop but is closed today. Joke. I thought they were trying to encourage folk to go to the game

Poor customer service that, must just not know how to do it, they really need to train the staff on all these offers.

Maybe he could have refunded you then sold you another?

Not ideal but you could stand at the pods and ask someone to get you a kids ticket when they are buying their own.

iwasthere1972
22-04-2012, 10:32 AM

GGTTH

From the official site

Under 16's Go Free
The Club are delighted to announce that Under 16's will go free for this match when accompanied by a full paying adult.Adult & Under 16 Package is available also to buy online.
Please note any Adult Season Ticket Member wishing to take an under 16 must claim their ticket in person or by phoning direct on 0844 844 1875 option 2.

Looks like you just have to go to the ticket office and Bob's your teapot.