PDA

View Full Version : Complaints/enquiries/info/suggestions

sadtom
19-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Been a season ticket holder for decades with the exception of one year when the kids were born and this season because i felt i needed to do everything possible to get shot of coco the clown. It was a difficult decision to make and not one i enjoyed but felt the man was destroying the club and it was the only way i could contribute to getting rid of him.
Obviously started going back when PF took over and it was always the intention to get me and my twin boys season tickets again this season despite things being really difficult financially.
When the info came out i saw that on top of me paying £355 for my ticket if i was quick i could get one of the boys for free then £60 for the other. Or so i thought. Then i noticed that the boys had to be 11 on Aug 1st unfortunately they turn 12 9 days before then. This puts them in the 'Hibs futures' category which means their tickets become £95 each bumping my cost up by £130! Decided to hold fire and give it some thought and try to work out what we could afford.
It seems that the boys are still entitled to join Hibs kids for another year and take part in the activities i.e. green shoots, which they attend about 3-4 weeks every year for the past 5 years. (again not cheap but happy to pay)
So if it is true that they can be classified as Hibs kids for everything else it seems very contradictory that it doesnt apply to season tickets.
I also think it is a bit off that a 12 year old is expected to pay the same as a 17 or 18 year old who could be earning a wage.

Anyway i wanted to ask someone at Hibs why this is the case but i'm not sure who would be best to contact, especially as i believe their are boardroom changes at the mo'.

So could anyone tell me who would be best to contact, either by e-mail or phone.
Cheers

Beefster
19-04-2012, 09:56 AM
board@hibernianfc.co.uk probably but expect them to be busy at the moment.

sadtom
19-04-2012, 10:02 AM
board@hibernianfc.co.uk probably but expect them to be busy at the moment.

Cheers - is that the full addy? Also is their anyone in particular i should make it for the attention of?
Ta again.

hibbymac
19-04-2012, 10:28 AM
:dunno: The Club Directory (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Directory/0,,10290,00.html)