PDA

View Full Version : play Doyle and O'Sullivan up front!

monktonharp
18-04-2012, 11:18 PM
for the next couple of games anyway. I know that our regular 2 up front are starting to gel, but i'd rather bring them on for part of the next few games, rather than see them injured too close to the big one.

jgl07
18-04-2012, 11:22 PM
for the next couple of games anyway. I know that our regular 2 up front are starting to gel, but i'd rather bring them on for part of the next few games, rather than see them injured too close to the big one.

Who is O'Sullivan?

Spike Mandela
18-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Who is O'Sullivan?

Gilbert

monktonharp
18-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Who is O'Sullivan?O'Donovans cousin,just signed:dummytit:

snooky
18-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Gilbert

Yeh, we should play him up front - alone again naturally :greengrin

jgl07
18-04-2012, 11:42 PM
O'Donovans cousin,just signed:dummytit:

Is he from Clare?

monktonharp
18-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Is he from Clare?dont know, but the moment I met him...............

John_the_angus_hibby
19-04-2012, 05:41 AM

I assume u mean O Donovan? But no. Strikers need form and match fitness. Injury is a risk. Do we rest and protect all key players? I want Leigh and Garry to score and play 90 mins of each game between now and the final.

Sent from another universe!

Hiber-nation
19-04-2012, 05:58 AM
I assume u mean O Donovan? But no. Strikers need form and match fitness. Injury is a risk. Do we rest and protect all key players? I want Leigh and Garry to score and play 90 mins of each game between now and the final.

Sent from another universe!

Staying up is far more imnportant than the Cup. Unthinkable not to start Griffiths and GOC.

cocopops1875
19-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Match sharpness is key for the final, I realise that there is a risk of injury but its a risk we have to take. Would give the other pair 20mins per game though. Imagine going to the final with Gaz & Leigh bang on form.

#whatifhibswin

TowerHibs
19-04-2012, 06:47 AM
I want o'donnovan to play wide left in the final instead of Sproule and francomb wide right instead of soars! They were 2 empty jerseys in the semi

NAE NOOKIE
19-04-2012, 06:52 AM

Would agree to 60 mins each for O'Connor & Griffiths in the next few games. They need to stay sharp.

As it is I'm sure PF will play them in every game.

PeeJay
19-04-2012, 06:54 AM

Surely we need to play our 'strongest' team in every game to make sure that we stay in the SPL?

JimBHibees
19-04-2012, 06:56 AM
If safe in the league wouldnt be playing any of the cup final team in the last league game on the Sunday before the Saturday final to mitigate against injury and stupid suspensions.

IWasThere2016
19-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Staying up is far more imnportant than the Cup. Unthinkable not to start Griffiths and GOC.

Cup > SPL for me - especially as its them we're playing. We'll be safe either by virtue of 11th or some Hun-pandering restructuring IMHO.

WindyMiller
19-04-2012, 07:20 AM
I want o'donnovan to play wide left in the final instead of Sproule and francomb wide right instead of soars! They were 2 empty jerseys in the semi

:agree:

Craig_in_Prague
19-04-2012, 07:59 AM
thing is though O'Sullivan hits the back of the net on a regular basis and from all sorts of angles. He can roll them in or bang them in. He's just a natural at polishing off his chances (cue moans from the opposition). I think this is the real big break he'll be looking for. Will be desperate to chalk up a few goals.

Monts
19-04-2012, 08:29 AM
thing is though O'Sullivan hits the back of the net on a regular basis and from all sorts of angles. He can roll them in or bang them in. He's just a natural at polishing off his chances (cue moans from the opposition). I think this is the real big break he'll be looking for. Will be desperate to chalk up a few goals.

:agree:

Yup, when he is playing you can guarantee its 3 points for the greens.

Dunbar Hibee
19-04-2012, 12:55 PM

:faf:

Gettin' Auld
19-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeh, we should play him up front - alone again naturally :greengrin
:tee hee:

CropleyWasGod
19-04-2012, 01:11 PM
dont know, but the moment I met him...............

I've told you once before, and I won't tell you no more....:tsk tsk:

CropleyWasGod
19-04-2012, 01:22 PM

Give it a rest.

Hibercelona
19-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Why are people still worried about the league?

We'll be staying up, even if we don't win our next few league games.

I'd rather we kept key players fit and ready for the final. I'm sure thats what Hearts will be doing.

We're going to have to be at our very best and more.

Hibercelona
19-04-2012, 02:16 PM

If he's as good as you're making out, then we should get a healthy "cushion" in every game. We can't afford to "sink" any lower in the league.

s2hart
19-04-2012, 02:23 PM

I believe he's not concerned about safety!

blackpoolhibs
19-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I've told you once before, and I won't tell you no more....:tsk tsk:

Your a bad boy baby, but i still want you around.

ancient hibee
19-04-2012, 03:58 PM

Tosh-in my opinion of course.

CropleyWasGod
19-04-2012, 04:22 PM

It's actually "bad dog"... but I'm not going to fight. After all, I'm a Writer, Not A Fighter. :greengrin

Is it only me that gets an image of Pans People or Legs and Co when i think of this song? :confused:

blackpoolhibs
19-04-2012, 04:40 PM
It's actually "bad dog"... but I'm not going to fight. After all, I'm a Writer, Not A Fighter. :greengrin

Is it only me that gets an image of Pans People or Legs and Co when i think of this song? :confused:

Of course it is, silly me. :agree: You are not alone, i also think of pans people when i hear that song, it could be legs and co, to be honest i never knew the difference. :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
19-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Of course it is, silly me. :agree: You are not alone, i also think of pans people when i hear that song, it could be legs and co, to be honest i never knew the difference. :greengrin

Did it really matter to a horny teenager?

frazeHFC
19-04-2012, 04:50 PM

:faf: :thumbsup:

BroxburnHibee
19-04-2012, 05:21 PM

Pans People :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnbM7X4BYg

CropleyWasGod
19-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Pans People :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnbM7X4BYg

***ake... earworm time now.

Mind you, there are images in that video that will stay with me until my dotage.

blackpoolhibs
19-04-2012, 05:30 PM

None whatsoever. :greengrin

--------
19-04-2012, 05:52 PM

Tosh-in my opinion of course.

Mine too. :agree:

monktonharp
19-04-2012, 09:54 PM
those Pans People in the pics, dinnae look anything like the pans people i've met o'er the years , however, back to the team, o'sullivan or o'donovan or whjatever his name is, I do agree that the main strikers need to be as fit as possible, just dont want to see them picking up any injuries whatsoever. still think we could play the other 2 strikers more in the remaining games, and bring our main 2 on sparingly.I realise we still have a fight on, to stay in the league but we must have Leigh and Garry for the final. end off