This would make the club a fortune as it would be a sell out on Sunday

You my friend are a financial genius :agree:

hibee_nation
18-04-2012, 06:16 PM

Not nearly as much as buy a ST the only way to guarantee a final ticket. :cb

Hibernian Verse
18-04-2012, 06:20 PM
So because I can't get to the game on Saturday I should be at a loss? Don't think so.

jgl07
18-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Two flaws.

1. Easter Road has a capacity of over 20,000. A ticket could not be guaranteed for all in the event of a sell-out.

2. Would you want a load of Yams attending on Sunday and nabbing Cup Final tickets from the Hibs allocation?

Much better from a financial viewpoint is to put the message out to the effect that only buying a season ticket for next season will guarantee a Cup Final ticket. They could have a nominal public sale of say 1,000 tickets and sell the remainder as 'hospitality' packages.

keep the faith
18-04-2012, 06:22 PM

I can see that being the mantra. I cant help but think its a lot of money though for some who cant attend every week and would be taking advantage to the extreme.

macca70
18-04-2012, 06:24 PM

Exactly what I've been saying, they could even do a 3 game package; Killie, Dunfy and The Final for £50-£60.

Fill ER for the last 2 home games, top up the clubs bank account and gives the chance for those coming oot the woodwork to familiarise themselves with the current team before Hampden ;)

frazeHFC
18-04-2012, 06:25 PM
So because I can't get to the game on Saturday I should be at a loss? Don't think so.

:agree: :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Good idea but don't publicise it to avoid the one game wonders, Hibs should announce it just after ko to retain your stub if you bought a ticket and you will be guaranteed a ticket for the final!

Scouse Hibee
18-04-2012, 06:29 PM

Unlucky can't please everyone! Unless of course you can make Sunday instead!

Brooster
18-04-2012, 06:31 PM
80-90 would be nearer the mark.

Exactly what I've been saying, they could even do a 3 game package; Killie, Dunfy and The Final for £50-£60.

Fill ER for the last 2 home games, top up the clubs bank account and gives the chance for those coming oot the woodwork to familiarise themselves with the current team before Hampden ;)

PatHead
18-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Thought the game was Sunday!

macca70
18-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Two flaws.

1. Easter Road has a capacity of over 20,000. A ticket could not be guaranteed for all in the event of a sell-out.

2. Would you want a load of Yams attending on Sunday and nabbing Cup Final tickets from the Hibs allocation?

Much better from a financial viewpoint is to put the message out to the effect that only buying a season ticket for next season will guarantee a Cup Final ticket. They could have a nominal public sale of say 1,000 tickets and sell the remainder as 'hospitality' packages.

1. ER holds 20,400 minus away end equals 17000-18000 home fans. About bang on the number of Final Ticks that will be available.

2. You need to be on the database. What would stop Yams buying ticks if there is a General Sale of Ticks?