PDA

View Full Version : NHC FA cup final ticket allocation

H18sry
18-04-2012, 01:08 PM
http://www.lfconline.com/feat/ed11/fa_cup_final__ticket_news_740409/index.shtml
90,000 seats available but the clubs only get an official allocation of 25,074 :wtf: over 39,000 for suits and sponsors :confused:

.Sean.
18-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Disgusting.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Terrible state of affairs. That's because Wembley cost £800 million to build and the FA must raise money.

GloryGlory
18-04-2012, 01:15 PM
http://www.lfconline.com/feat/ed11/fa_cup_final__ticket_news_740409/index.shtml
90,000 seats available but the clubs only get an official allocation of 25,074 :wtf: over 39,000 for suits and sponsors :confused:

Also KO time has been changed from the traditional 3pm to 5:15pm, to suit TV. For Liverpool fans, this means they will not be able to get a train back to Merseyside, due to engineering work taking place and the last train leaving before the end of the final. :rolleyes:

easty
18-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Disgrace.

Scouse Hibee
18-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Also KO time has been changed from the traditional 3pm to 5:15pm, to suit TV. For Liverpool fans, this means they will not be able to get a train back to Merseyside, due to engineering work taking place and the last train leaving before the end of the final. :rolleyes:

Scouse all night street party it is then! :greengrin

Posh Swanny
18-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Although suits do get a lot of those tickets, many are distributed to the "football family" throughout England - junior clubs and the like. My old club used to do a ballot each year to see who would get our two tickets. I never got them. :boo hoo:

jgl07
18-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Terrible state of affairs. That's because Wembley cost £800 million to build and the FA must raise money.

It always used to be because of allocations to the 'Blazers'. FA County association chairs and the like used to take up 84,000 of the 100,000 tickets at the old Wembley.

Bad Martini
18-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Wont matter a toss when it happens. The King will engineer another horsing for torres and co, AGAIN.

Kenny Dalglish - genius, gentleman and ****ing great fitba player.

Walk on ya bass.

Alex Trager
18-04-2012, 01:50 PM
When we moan and groan about how grossely overpriced the SPL is I thought is was merrited:
Within the allocation of tickets received approximately 10 per cent of the
adult tickets are priced at £115; 46 per cent are priced at £85; 28 per cent are
priced at £65 and 16 per cent are priced at £45.

A £10 concession off each price will be available to juniors aged 16 years
and under and over 65s.

I don't care what anyone says the quality on show certainly does not suit the prices, even if it is to see the Likes of Chelsea and Liverpool, two very average, maybe not Chelsea now but, teams in the EPL this season.

stokesmessiah
18-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Wont matter a toss when it happens. The King will engineer another horsing for torres and co, AGAIN.

Kenny Dalglish - genius, gentleman and ****ing great fitba player.

Walk on ya bass.

Whilst i would agree your sentiments about him being a great football player he is a bit of a tube of a man. Not so sure that Suarez would agree with him being a gentleman either. As for being a genius your absolutely spot on you have to salute the mastermind that has guided Liverpool in the league this season to being a mere 36 points off the top of the league !!!

Bad Martini
18-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Maybes aye, maybes naw. If I had the cash and could get the tickets, Id be there. Atmosphere with the Kopites singing YNWA and the Fields of Anfield Road is worth it alone......though, twas better at Anfield nonetheless, we'll go to wemberleeeyyyy and pump chelski (the non average team) AGAIN....

Alex Trager
18-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Whilst i would agree your sentiments about him being a great football player he is a bit of a tube of a man. Not so sure that Suarez would agree with him being a gentleman either. As for being a genius your absolutely spot on you have to salute the mastermind that has guided Liverpool in the league this season to being a mere 36 points off the top of the league !!!

I also feel his great work this season merits the title genius.

jgl07
18-04-2012, 02:06 PM
I also feel his great work this season merits the title genius.

Yes Kenny's handling of the Suarez incident was a true work of 'genius' that left Liverpool looking isolated and out of touch.

Still they will easily make the top half of the table.

Alex Trager
18-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Yes Kenny's handling of the Suarez incident was a true work of 'genius' that left Liverpool looking isolated and out of touch.

But a club that's apparent rivals are Man UTD they are hardly doing anything on the park that explains why this is the case. They should be alot higher than just making the top half of the table, IMO. He's out of touch and date.

Scouse Hibee
18-04-2012, 02:15 PM
But a club that's apparent rivals are Man UTD they are hardly doing anything on the park that explains why this is the case. They should be alot higher than just making the top half of the table, IMO. He's out of touch and date.

But if he adds to the trophy he's already won this season we'll forgive him just this once! :greengrin

Cue the usual snide Dalglish remarks........................move on nothing to see here!

lapsedhibee
18-04-2012, 02:17 PM

They've still got a chance of catching Everton, too.

Bad Martini
18-04-2012, 02:22 PM
But if he adds to the trophy he's already won this season we'll forgive him just this once! :greengrin

From where we were little over a year ago to one cup, another likely ,turned over man utd, city, arsenal, everton twice and chelsea twice....lucas out, gerrard out for masses, suarezgate and carrolls form.....at one point we had the best defensive stats in the league. We also hit the post more than anyone else. Canny account for that.

We just dont have the quality in depth to compete on three fronts...coupled with some **** luck.

Regardless, I say again and couldnt give a ****.....

DALGLISH.....DALGLISH.....DALGLISH.

Elephant Stone
18-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Do teams really need these footballing authorities who do nothing but take, make baffling decisions and **** people over?

It's the football clubs that people pay to see, UEFA/ SFA, FIFA etc need the football teams but the dependence is surely not mutual. Time to shake off all of these corrupt parasites and start running the game and putting football clubs and their fans first.

CropleyWasGod
18-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Do teams really need these footballing authorities who do nothing but take, make baffling decisions and **** people over?

It's the football clubs that people pay to see, UEFA/ SFA, FIFA etc need the football teams but the dependence is surely not mutual. Time to shake off all of these corrupt parasites and start running the game and putting football clubs and their fans first.

So, how would you re-organise things?

Elephant Stone
18-04-2012, 02:55 PM
So, how would you re-organise things?

I wouldn't be in charge. I'm sure there are people employed by football clubs capable of running the game better than the people who currently do and who would be looking after our own interests rather than an organisation whose pockets need filled first and who are seemingly accountable or answerable to no-one.

Bad Martini
18-04-2012, 03:13 PM

Agreed. And even if these leaches do continue to "run" the game, it doesny mean they should get any free tickets for the games.

They want a ticket ,****ingwell pay and q up like the rest of us.

Fair Id say.