PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to Killie... (Sunday 22nd, 3pm)

3pm
17-04-2012, 09:26 PM
I want to get back to the league amd make sure we get safe ASAP!

CallumLaidlaw
17-04-2012, 09:27 PM
What league? :confused: :na na:

madabouthibs
17-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Oh aye, the league......... :greengrin

PatHead
17-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Wonder how many of the glory hunters will bother to turn up at the game?

Hibercelona
17-04-2012, 10:03 PM

It's hardly "glory hunting".

Many people are forced into picking and choosing their games because they don't have the money to attend all of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the crowds are considerably lower leading up to the final.

PatHead
17-04-2012, 10:11 PM
It's hardly "glory hunting".

Many people are forced into picking and choosing their games because they don't have the money to attend all of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the crowds are considerably lower leading up to the final.

It is if you can afford it and haven't been to a game all season apart from the semi like a lot of these fans who feel they asre "entitled to a ticket. Hibs probably need the support more now whilst they fight relegation. Not making myself out to be an "uber fan" but I have gone along as often as I can manage. By the way there are only 2 home games left!

007 Mickey Weir
17-04-2012, 10:14 PM
It is if you can afford it and haven't been to a game all season apart from the semi like a lot of these fans who feel they asre "entitled to a ticket. Hibs probably need the support more now whilst they fight relegation. Not making myself out to be an "uber fan" but I have gone along as often as I can manage. By the way there are only 2 home games left!

Agree!!

Kenny1875
17-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Need to make sure we stay up. Hope the players are focusing on the league again now!

madabouthibs
17-04-2012, 10:43 PM

I'm in that bracket, I've made 9 games this season, including Ayr away and the semi.
Rather selfishly I feel I should have priority over certain other people for a ticket, but thats not gonna happen, so I hope my determination and willingness to attend games whenever I can will see me through.
If it doesn't then yes, I'll be pissed off, but tough titties for me. :rolleyes:

you might find that some of the Glory Hunters will have faded away by the time the general sale starts, once they've had time to think about this "going to the football" carry on costing them actual money, allowing us non-ST holders but equally passionate Hibees to get in there and claim our much deserved prize, a final ticket!! :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
18-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Is the Killie game on tele? can't find it anywhere but it must be cos it's on a sunday?? or is it just cos hertz are at home on saturday?

Bristolhibby
18-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Just cause Hearts are at home.

Borderhibbie76
18-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Bought my tickets for the Killie and Pars games yesterday, the Cup Final will teake care of itself, we need to get safe ASAP!!!

NAE NOOKIE
18-04-2012, 06:52 AM
We have to put in 100% on Sunday. The sooner we are safe the sooner we can give McPake, Griffiths and O'Connor a wee rest and give some of the others a chance to shine. Perhaps play the magic 3 for 60 mins in each of the remaining games, keeping them sharp but not knackered.

Will also give Mark Brown some much needed game time.

I would also leave anybody vital out of the Pars game if we are safe by then, coz I wouldnt put it past fat Jim to ask his players to set about us in that one, he has had a lot of misery at the hands of the mighty Hibees over the years after all :greengrin

carnoustiehibee
18-04-2012, 07:19 AM
We should go into the killie game full of confidence and stroll to an easy 3-0 win.

dangermouse
18-04-2012, 07:30 AM
I would love to be there but thanks to the SPL managing to cock up the fixtures and moving it to a Sunday I can't make it due to my son playing that day at 2PM.

Another game missed from my season ticket :grr::grr::grr:

down-the-slope
18-04-2012, 07:45 AM

Twice the number once they know about vouchers :wink:

john18722
18-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Does anyone know why the Killie game is on Sunday?

brythehibby
18-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Think it might be because hertz are also at home this weekend?

TamHibs
18-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Are Hearts not at home on Saturday?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xx35e4

2belhaven
18-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Post split fixtures resulted in Hearts and Hibs both playing at home on saturday.....police do not allow so Hibs pushed back to sunday.

Not on TV

john18722
18-04-2012, 11:32 AM
And my response would be why aren't Hibs kept on the Saturday and Hearts moved to Sunday?

I hate Sunday games!

MB62
18-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Post split fixtures resulted in Hearts and Hibs both playing at home on saturday.....police do not allow so Hibs pushed back to sunday.

Not on TV

So everyone should get themselves along and cheer on our cup finalists. A win on Sunday and we can start thinking about resting players ahead of the Final.

Golden Bear
18-04-2012, 11:34 AM
And my response would be why aren't Hibs kept on the Saturday and Hearts moved to Sunday?

I hate Sunday games!

:agree:

'Tis the Establishment way I'm afraid.

iwasthere1972
18-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Twice the number once they know about vouchers :wink:

Vouchers eh.

I'll be there. :greengrin

I've got my semi final ticket so might get 2 tickets for the final. :aok:

DH1875
18-04-2012, 12:34 PM
We've played on the same day before though :confused:.

TamHibs
18-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Because they are playing Rangers

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yzlzs2

col02
18-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Vital that we win on Sunday as we need to get ourselves safe as quickly as possible to get the added pressure off. I do not for one moment think Fenlon will rest players either in the remaining five matches unless we are safe so there is another reason to win this and probably our next match. Actually looking forward to the match as I expect there to be a buzz about the place that has been missing for too long.

DH1875
18-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Thinking I'll be there. Gonna sound like a right prat here but my only doubt is, why should I bother if some glory hunting bass is gonna get my cup final ticket :duck:.

Nah, I should be there :greengrin.

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Mustn't let the cup final detract from league perfomances whilst relegation is still a possibility however remote. Wee Pat must remind all they are playing for a cup final place and potentially a very special place in the club's history.

Alex Trager
18-04-2012, 01:56 PM
I would love to be there but thanks to the SPL managing to cock up the fixtures and moving it to a Sunday I can't make it due to my son playing that day at 2PM.

Another game missed from my season ticket :grr::grr::grr:

I am also in this bracket, wasn't at Motherwell game and won't be going on Sunday, due to work. And to be honest the SPL can keep mucking these fixtures up and i'll keep staying away, i hope that more do aswell, personally i am willing to be ripped into for having say 5000 at a game as long as the club realise that this horrendous league has to be left, or sorted. The quicker the better. I'll then be able to fulfil the reason i buy a ST each year

SmithyHibee
18-04-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm glad it's on a Sunday for a change, can never make Saturday games cause of football (got a free week last week though!). Hopefully theres a decent turnout! :flag:

TornadoHibby
18-04-2012, 05:10 PM

Also agreed! :top marks

It will be interesting to see what the crowds are like at the last two home games of the season! Presumably, all those walk up fans who feel they are rightfully entitled to a Cup Final ticket will be there just as they have been at all of the home games that they could reasonably be at throughout the season!? :agree::agree:

Oh wait a minute! That can't be right judging by the home crowds over the season! :confused:

The Sea-gull
19-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Us and Hearts have played at home on the same weekend many times in the past in the Scottish cup but don't recall it happening in the league. Suppose crowds tend to be a bit lower in the Scottish cup and maybe police would not go for Hibs, Hearts, Killie and Rangers fans all in the city on a Saturday especially when you consider most Killie and Rangers fans would be travelling on the same route.

On the subject of crowds at the remaining two home games, can't see them being much different to the rest of the season unless there is incentive to attend them to get a cup final ticket.

The Killie game is on sunday which may knock the attendance but not on telly so we'll maybe be looking about 8k.

The only other home game is the Pars on Monday 7th May. If things are tight by then the crowd could be decent even if allowing for it being on TV. If we are safe or as good as safe by then the Monday night factor, telly, meaningless game and folk saving for the cup final could make it a very low crowd.

JimBHibees
19-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Also agreed! :top marks

It will be interesting to see what the crowds are like at the last two home games of the season! Presumably, all those walk up fans who feel they are rightfully entitled to a Cup Final ticket will be there just as they have been at all of the home games that they could reasonably be at throughout the season!? :agree::agree:

Oh wait a minute! That can't be right judging by the home crowds over the season! :confused:

Agreed I am a little surprised Hibs dont try and generate more ticket sales by giving out vouchers for this game to be taken into account for the public sale for final tickets.