PDA

View Full Version : Yams' Wages

monarch
17-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Amid all the hysteria of the last few days it's probably gone unnoticed that the April wages at PBS were due yesterday (16th). No doubt all the riches afforded by the semi final and forthcoming final will enable them to pay up. Anyone know ?

Mikey
17-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Amid all the hysteria of the last few days it's probably gone unnoticed that the April wages at PBS were due yesterday (16th). No doubt all the riches afforded by the semi final and forthcoming final will enable them to pay up. Anyone know ?

Next season's season ticket money covered them.

You know, the season tickets that went up in price 4 times in the space of 2 hours :greengrin

grunt
17-04-2012, 08:01 PM
They were apparently paid early this month...

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Particularly galling to see the boy they signed whilst they were holding back others wages setting one up and scoring the other on Sunday, oh well, mair incentive for the biggy!

17-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Next season's season ticket money covered them.

You know, the season tickets that went up in price 4 times in the space of 2 hours :greengrin

The hearts season ticket pricing strategy was a complete and utter joke, if it had been hibs I would have been going crazy! But it was hearts so haha :greengrin

No doubt they will withhold next months wages as an extra incentive to win the cup. No cup, No wages?

greenginger
17-04-2012, 09:27 PM
They were apparently paid early this month...

It was'nt blasted across the Club web site like the successful payment of wages usually is. :confused:

But talking about Yam wages, Skacel's court tiff with his agent continues at Edinburgh Sheriff Court tomorrow at 10 AM and I'm sure something stinks about his contract with the Yams.

I called the Sheriff Court today to find out when when the case was to be heard and was told the public would only be admitted for the first part of the hearing and then it was to be a closed hearing requested by the Yams lawyers acting for Skacel.

ehf
17-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Particularly galling to see the boy they signed whilst they were holding back others wages setting one up and scoring the other on Sunday, oh well, mair incentive for the biggy!

Good point: whilst I am looking forward to ramming it right up them on 19 May, the reality is that in any fair system they should never have been allowed to sign Beattie. But it's all part of The Chief's Plan!