PDA

View Full Version : Making the yams face their demons

hibs0666
17-04-2012, 07:52 PM
It is every Hibby's duty to make sure that every yam they know turns up at Hampden shiitting bricks. :wink:

Most of them will have The Fear already and will avoid bumping the gums too much. However, if you get a wide-o, just remind it gently of the day that wide-o's team lost the league in those final precious moments in Dundee. First, just to bring the pain and suffering back to the fore, ask how wideo-o felt that day - especially in those final few minutes when wide-o knew that all the hopes and dreams were slipping away. Then, just to turn the volume up a bit, ask if wideo-o thinks the pain of losing the final will be about the same or a fair bit worse than in those final few hopeless moments.

In two minutes flat you will have spread The Fear. :wink:

Go on, I know you want to. :flag:

truehibernian
17-04-2012, 08:01 PM
It's the least confident I have seen Hearts fans I know for a long long time. The couple I spoke with today genuinely fear (and one thinks) that Hibs are going to win......one of them said he thought it was too coincidental its 'this Hibs team' and one which is perhaps also 'going to relegate Jefferies'.....plus they both said they haven't seen me this confident ever for a derby.....which was their worst fear ;-)

17-04-2012, 08:04 PM
A lot of my jambo mates think they have won it already and believe not only that they will beat us but that they will HAMMER us. TBH thats how I want them to be, I want them to go there with "HEARTS SCOTTISH CUP WINNER 2012" t-shirts (and believe me, some are actually planning on getting them printed to wear to the final!) and thinking its going to be a walk over, because it would just make it soooooo much better if we were to beat them.

Let them, their arrogance will be their downfall. They delude themselves into thinking they are a top class force, which is clearly not true, but their reality check will come. Hopefully on May 19th!

I just laugh at them tbh, our time will come, just be patient. :flag:

hibs0666
17-04-2012, 08:05 PM
It's the least confident I have seen Hearts fans I know for a long long time. The couple I spoke with today genuinely fear (and one thinks) that Hibs are going to win......one of them said he thought it was too coincidental its 'this Hibs team' and one which is perhaps also 'going to relegate Jefferies'.....plus they both said they haven't seen me this confident ever for a derby.....which was their worst fear ;-)

That's the spirit. This is our year and, in their heart of hearts, they know it.

When the Hibs go up
To lift the Scottish Cup
They'll be there
They'll be there...

hibs0666
17-04-2012, 08:06 PM
A lot of my jambo mates think they have won it already and believe not only that they will beat us but that they will HAMMER us. TBH thats how I want them to be, I want them to go there with "HEARTS SCOTTISH CUP WINNER 2012" t-shirts (and believe me, some are actually planning on getting them printed to wear to the final!) and thinking its going to be a walk over, because it would just make it soooooo much better if we were to beat them.

Let them, their arrogance will be their downfall. They delude themselves into thinking they are a top class force, which is clearly not true, but their reality check will come. Hopefully on May 19th!

I just laugh at them tbh, our time will come, just be patient. :flag:

Remember, The Fear is only two minutes away for them. You have the tools... :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-04-2012, 08:12 PM
plus they both said they haven't seen me this confident ever for a derby.....which was their worst fear!

This mentality could really be important this time around, I was really disappointed to see the article from Deeks on another thread on here, theres nae danger of a Hearts legend coming out and predicting a Hibs win and thats how it should be!

Hibercelona
17-04-2012, 08:17 PM
I just remind them that we've knocked them out of cup games before, just at different stages.

"That" Semi happened for all the wrong reasons. We had a fair few injuries, we entered that game with the wrong mindset and they scored 3 of their goals by a player thats long gone.

But now. New manager, new players, new mindset. Lets not also forget that the current Hearts team aren't a patch on the team they had in that semi final.

We just need to go out there and show character and courage, we do this, then I have no doubt in my mind that we'll be lifting the Scottish Cup this year.

S.sct
17-04-2012, 08:55 PM
It is every Hibby's duty to make sure that every yam they know turns up at Hampden shiitting bricks. :wink:

Most of them will have The Fear already and will avoid bumping the gums too much. However, if you get a wide-o, just remind it gently of the day that wide-o's team lost the league in those final precious moments in Dundee. First, just to bring the pain and suffering back to the fore, ask how wideo-o felt that day - especially in those final few minutes when wide-o knew that all the hopes and dreams were slipping away. Then, just to turn the volume up a bit, ask if wideo-o thinks the pain of losing the final will be about the same or a fair bit worse than in those final few hopeless moments.

In two minutes flat you will have spread The Fear. :wink:

Go on, I know you want to. :flag:
100% agree, this exactly what i've been doing from the moment they beat Celtic. THEY will be the team that WE defeat to WIN the Scottish Cup. Believe it and let them know it GGTTH..

truehibernian
17-04-2012, 09:03 PM
This Hearts team are going to go down in their history as the team that lost to Hibernian thus ending an over 100 year wait for the Cup - this year our young guns beat them in the league, first time in 5 years, meaning they lost the league - our top team is going to do likewise, first time in ages, and stop them winning the Cup - Hibernian, ending Hearts dreams in 2012 !

jgl07
17-04-2012, 09:10 PM

They will be collectors' peices in years to come alongside the '1986 Scottish League Champions' t-shirts.

Pete
17-04-2012, 09:17 PM
A lot of them are really dismissive of us for this game. They have a right to be confident but their brash arrogance tells me they're scared of losing.

Make no mistake, the stakes are much higher for them. If we lose then it will be sore but we've felt something similar in 2006. They would be overjoyed of course but they already have bragging rights.
If they were to lose the shame would be unbearable. Imagine being the team that let the wee team win the cup. Their failure would also let us enjoy the biggest party of our lives. Defeat for them is unthinkable and must be making them sick with worry.

Next time a jambo gives it large, look him in the eye and say "you're scared of us". More garbage will follow but you'll both know the truth.

hibsbollah
17-04-2012, 09:24 PM
I love the OP. Makes total sense. I have work to do tomorrow :greengrin

Dinkydoo
17-04-2012, 09:27 PM
The mind games have already begun.........

I genuinely think we are going to win and can't wait for the19th; thats what is ****ting the jambos I know right up :devil:

ehf
17-04-2012, 10:48 PM
A lot of them are really dismissive of us for this game. They have a right to be confident but their brash arrogance tells me they're scared of losing.

Make no mistake, the stakes are much higher for them. If we lose then it will be sore but we've felt something similar in 2006. They would be overjoyed of course but they already have bragging rights.
If they were to lose the shame would be unbearable. Imagine being the team that let the wee team win the cup. Their failure would also let us enjoy the biggest party of our lives. Defeat for them is unthinkable and must be making them sick with worry.

Next time a jambo gives it large, look him in the eye and say "you're scared of us". More garbage will follow but you'll both know the truth.

Bang on; we are going to win this and they know it!

Jamesie
17-04-2012, 11:41 PM
I want them to go there with "HEARTS SCOTTISH CUP WINNER 2012" t-shirts (and believe me, some are actually planning on getting them printed to wear to the final!)

I want to see as many of these t-shirts as possible.

monktonharp
18-04-2012, 12:18 AM
my brother-in-law jambo actually asked what we were going to do now that we havelost our 1st choice goalie,and was I going to see the cup when the jt's bring it back. his missus and him are super-confident that it will be theirs, and I did look him in the eye and smirk, not this time mate, it's our destiny:greengrin

wee 162
18-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I've written a wee bit about his over on The Bounce, apologies if it's bad form, but I'll repost them here (I've tried my best to clean up the swearies!).

"They're crapping themselves.

As they should be.

There's such a thing as a narrative arc which has to exist in all of the best stories. Hibs have had great sides. They never won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had good sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had mediocre sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. There's also been the odd year or two when there's even been non good Hibs sides who haven't won it. And it is going to be a side which has made more eyeballs bleed than any other who are going to win it.

Hearts have been building up a record in derbies over the last 3 decades which has them thinking they are unbeatable. Until now. Because it's all been part of a cunning plan. Give them their decades of glory (which they've won 2 trophies in). Because all that they hold dear about our relationship is about to come crashing down round their mutant heads.

Who wanted to beat Gretna to kill the hoodoo in the SC. It has to be them. It is written and it is so.

We're stick ons because the story gods only let these things happen when it is at the ultimate moment. Hibs are going to win the Scottish Cup in the same season as Rangers disappear into liquidation hell and Celtic disappear even further up their own ********s. And we kill Hearts supporters identity to do it.

This is going to be awesome."

On people being feared.

I'm no scared. No remotely. I am pretty convinced we're going to win. But even if we don't, so what. We've no been winning the Scottish Cup since our great grandparents were a twinkle in our great great grandparents eye. Nothing changes if we don't win. Everything changes when we do. Honestly, they're going to be like snowflakes in July because they will have nothing left. We're their identity. Their only identity. They like to delude themselves that they're a big club. And the only way they can do the mental gymnastics to get there is by clinging to them beating Hibs regularly and us not winning the Scottish Cup for a long time. That is finished. Ended. Blown to smithereens.

Nothing to lose. Everything to win. That's us. Them, not so much. It's going to kill them man.

The lack of Jambos with anything to say has surprised me tbh. I thought they'd be ****ing themselves, but to hear next to nothing from them? Oh my. They're bricking it. And they should be. Their world has 32 days to go before it's finished. Armageddon is upon them. And. They. Know. It."

Hibs07p
18-04-2012, 06:11 AM
I think the best response to the gloating F***wits is to just agree with them and say, " aye you're right, Hearts are going to win the cup, in fact, we shouldn't even turn up. We could save everyone the expense of travelling to Hampden, and arrange for the cup to be handed to Hearts at the City Chambers. You've got F*** all to worry about" and then have a wee laugh. It's our cup and they know it.

GGTTH

Barney McGrew
18-04-2012, 06:19 AM
I think the best response to the gloating F***wits is to just agree with them and say, " aye you're right, Hearts are going to win the cup, in fact, we shouldn't even turn up. We could save everyone the expense of travelling to Hampden, and arrange for the cup to be handed to Hearts at the City Chambers. You've got F*** all to worry about" and then have a wee laugh

And then plant the seed - "But imagine if Hibs DID actually win it?"

Then walk away. It'll hit the spot, trust me :wink:

Billy Whizz
18-04-2012, 06:40 AM
I play football with a load of them on a Tuesday night. Last night there was 16 at training, of which 13 are Jambos.
Me and the other 2 Hibees were really playing the final down last night. Just told them that we are the wee team who haven't won the Cup for 110 years so were not expected to win.
They like other posters have said, are absolutely bricking themselves.

bruno
18-04-2012, 07:02 AM
interesting perspective I wouldn't say i'm bricking it but i would say that i'm nervously excited. Sunday's game in terms of emotion and satisfaction is in my top 4 of all time. The feeling of beating them with a last minute penalty will never be forgotten and has banished the demons of 88 semi. Not best performance ever but in terms of occasion nerves and emotion it was amazing. Am i confident about final. . Yes i think we have better all round team. You have a front 2 who can cause anyone problems we have a back 2 who have been brilliant this season. My only hope is both teams go into final with their best players available so that whoever wins will have the satisfaction for long time,years perhaps , to have genuine bragging rights.

hibs0666
18-04-2012, 07:13 AM
I've written a wee bit about his over on The Bounce, apologies if it's bad form, but I'll repost them here (I've tried my best to clean up the swearies!).

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]

On people being feared.

:top marks :flag:

joe breezy
18-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I'm expecting Herts to win so that's what I will say to any Jambos

Puts all the pressure on them and if they win, I'll say told you so

spike220
18-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Hearts have everything to lose 110 years of history down the gurgler if we win. If we don't win what is another year in the grand scheme of things.

GGTTH

Caversham Green
18-04-2012, 08:56 AM
my brother-in-law jambo actually asked what we were going to do now that we havelost our 1st choice goalie,and was I going to see the cup when the jt's bring it back. his missus and him are super-confident that it will be theirs, and I did look him in the eye and smirk, not this time mate, it's our destiny:greengrin

I hope you reminded him that they've lost their first choice goalie as well - because they couldn't afford to pay him.

JimBHibees
18-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Have no doubts this scenario is their very worst nightmare. Hibs winning the Scottish, breaking the hoodoo and beating Hearts at the same time and they have to witness it. I am excited about it as think we have a genuine chance of winning it. We havent played a non-OF team in the Scottish Cup Final since Clyde in 1958 I think so we shouldnt fear this game at all. We may lose as they are on their day the 3rd best team in the league however they also have a fair amount of off-days and we are as capable as any other team in the league of taking advantage. They have much more to lose than us that is for sure.

Bring it on. :flag:

Hibs7
18-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I would argue that on their day they are third best in the league, DU, Motherwell, and even Killie and St J could say the same.
They are not that good, just very lucky, but luck runs out and I think they used more than their fair share in the semi.

col02
18-04-2012, 09:14 AM
It is their cup to lose that is what I am going to say to any Hearts fan I know. Everything is in their favour if you take the recent stats into account but what I take into account is that this Hibernian team is growing in confidence every single match they play and has a unity to it I have not seen in many a year now!

God Petrie
18-04-2012, 12:12 PM
One simple question is enough to provoke absolute terror in the Hertz fans':

Will you stick around at the end to watch us sing Sunshine on Leith?

Northern Hibby
18-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Can we not get together and fly Albert Kidd over for the match?

wee 162
18-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Do you really think he'll want to see his title of "most likely to cause palpitations in jambos" taken away from him by whoever scores the winner :agree:

Northern Hibby
18-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Song

singing Albert kidd is with us can't you see!
Singing Albert kidd is with us can't you see!
Singing Albert kidd is with us!
Albert kidd is with us!
Albert kidd is with us can't you see!

givescotlandfreedom
18-04-2012, 12:51 PM
interesting perspective I wouldn't say i'm bricking it but i would say that i'm nervously excited. Sunday's game in terms of emotion and satisfaction is in my top 4 of all time. The feeling of beating them with a last minute penalty will never be forgotten and has banished the demons of 88 semi. Not best performance ever but in terms of occasion nerves and emotion it was amazing. Am i confident about final. . Yes i think we have better all round team. You have a front 2 who can cause anyone problems we have a back 2 who have been brilliant this season. My only hope is both teams go into final with their best players available so that whoever wins will have the satisfaction for long time,years perhaps , to have genuine bragging rights.

Genuine in the sense you lot are in the final and 6th in the league spending double your turnover?

hibs0666
18-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Looks like this thread has made it across to yakback land. The Fear is spreading. :flag:

If you cried in '86 just imagine how bad it could be this time around...

bruno
18-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Genuine in the sense you lot are in the final and 6th in the league spending double your turnover?
Genuine as in when we won the semi it was down to you not allegedly having your best team out. But you crack on get your excuses in early that we spend more than we earn. That's why our manager has been unable to sign any player except Beattie on a short term cheap contract while losing several players

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2012, 01:10 PM

:lolyam:

A collective gulp from the maroonics. It can all go wrong so quickly.

cocopops1875
18-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Genuine as in when we won the semi it was down to you not allegedly having your best team out. But you crack on get your excuses in early that we spend more than we earn. That's why our manager has been unable to sign any player except Beattie on a short term cheap contract while losing several players
Just out of interest how cheap is his contract given hearts have been late paying it at Least once ? Nothing against you bruno you always seem no bad for a yam

hibs0666
18-04-2012, 01:15 PM

There's no need for you to get your excuses in. We're bottom of the league for good reason and you have nothing to worry about.

Mind you the same was said of Dundee in 1986 and we all know the collective despair you felt that day...

Pete
18-04-2012, 01:18 PM

Your first reply involves the semi in 2006 which says a lot. You guys think we'll be lambs to the slaughter again but this is a final and will be our party. We're going to stand up to you on and off the park this time and there's a huge chance that we will come out on top.

...And this time you'll have more than amadou konte to worry about.

givescotlandfreedom
18-04-2012, 01:19 PM

Are you denying that Hearts spend a ridiculous amount of money on player wages in proportion to income? You can't afford half your team. By the way the 2006 team was another case of exactly the same thing so you're right there.

I'm not scared of Hearts and never will be, I know we have the capability to win and hope that on the day we go on and do it. I'd say worrying about what fans of the other side were thinking on their own website showed a greater fear than that.

wee 162
18-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Allegedly? Really?

Anyway, would Hibs beating you hurt more than losing the league on the last day of the season from a position where it seemed impossible to lose? Will Craig Beattie become your new St Mirren for putting you in the position where this could happen to you when Celtic would have in all likeliehood hammered us? Will the meltdown of Hearts fans if Hibs win result in stains removable with ordinary soap powder or will it have to be Cillit Bang? What happens to the songbook, will it just be ripped up and thrown away or will it recycled?

JeMeSouviens
18-04-2012, 01:22 PM

Come off it. Your wage bill will still be double ours and has been for years. You have racked up an eye watering debt to give yourselves an advantage that should've seen you skooshing at least 3rd place every year since 2006. It's only Vlad's wacky and rank incompetent management ideas that've stopped you. Meanwhile, on the playing side at least, we've matched you every step of the incompetent way. Hearts beating Celtic in the semi is an achievement. Beating a relegation side in the final should be a given. You should only have to turn up to win. You can't lose, can you? :wink:

hibs0666
18-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Come off it. Your wage bill will still be double ours and has been for years. You have racked up an eye watering debt to give yourselves an advantage that should've seen you skooshing at least 3rd place every year since 2006. It's only Vlad's wacky and rank incompetent management ideas that've stopped you. Meanwhile, on the playing side at least, we've matched you every step of the incompetent way. Hearts beating Celtic in the semi is an achievement. Beating a relegation side in the final should be a given. You should only have to turn up to win. You can't lose, can you? :wink:

Yup, you don't spuunk £40 million to win a solitary cup final after all. But, imagine if Hibs do actually win without having to rack up such a horrendous debt...

wee 162
18-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Yup, you don't spuunk £40 million to win a solitary cup final against Gretna, on penalties, after all. But, imagine if Hibs do actually win without having to rack up such a horrendous debt...
Do I win a prize for getting the missing words?

Kato
18-04-2012, 02:02 PM
That's why our manager has been unable to sign any player except Beattie on a short term cheap contract while losing several players

I hear little tiny violins playing.

bruno
18-04-2012, 02:07 PM
There's no need for you to get your excuses in. We're bottom of the league for good reason and you have nothing to worry about.

Mind you the same was said of Dundee in 1986 and we all know the collective despair you felt that day...

I've read on gerd many times over the years some fans love of albert kidd which considering he never played for hibs shows a far healthier obsession than many claim Hearts fans have in beating hibs. Anyway was more said in jest undoubtedly we have spent far more than we should in wages that has been well documented. Beattie's wages were covered by the australian club's payments towards sutton's wages.

hibs0666
18-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Do I win a prize for getting the missing words?

Yes indeedly - will the Scottish Cup suffice Sir? :thumbsup:

bruno
18-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Allegedly? Really?

Anyway, would Hibs beating you hurt more than losing the league on the last day of the season from a position where it seemed impossible to lose? Will Craig Beattie become your new St Mirren for putting you in the position where this could happen to you when Celtic would have in all likeliehood hammered us? Will the meltdown of Hearts fans if Hibs win result in stains removable with ordinary soap powder or will it have to be Cillit Bang? What happens to the songbook, will it just be ripped up and thrown away or will it recycled?

No footballing memory will ever make the same impact as that day in 86. As a naive 17 year old i genuinely thought we were going todo it. Crushed doesn't even begin to explain the feelings that day. Apologies many replies to my initial but can't multi quote on phone but obviously we have *****ed far too much money over the years for what we have achieved. No debating that fact but in all honesty with the possible exception of zaliukas all players who will appear on cup final day are well withing our new wage limit and most would be affordable to hibs should they wish to invest in a whole new team.

cocopops1875
18-04-2012, 02:31 PM
I've read on gerd many times over the years some fans love of albert kidd which considering he never played for hibs shows a far healthier obsession than many claim Hearts fans have in beating hibs. Anyway was more said in jest undoubtedly we have spent far more than we should in wages that has been well documented. Beattie's wages were covered by the australian club's payments towards sutton's wages.

So again I ask why he is being paid late ?

wee 162
18-04-2012, 02:40 PM
No footballing memory will ever make the same impact as that day in 86. As a naive 17 year old i genuinely thought we were going todo it. Crushed doesn't even begin to explain the feelings that day. Apologies many replies to my initial but can't multi quote on phone but obviously we have *****ed far too much money over the years for what we have achieved. No debating that fact but in all honesty with the possible exception of zaliukas all players who will appear on cup final day are well withing our new wage limit and most would be affordable to hibs should they wish to invest in a whole new team.
Until 4 weeks on Saturday. You've got plenty of new 17 year olds who have spent their entire lifes thinking Hibs are there to be beaten.

Fair play for coming on here btw. Most Jambos I know appear to be doing their best impressions of Lord Lucan at the moment...

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Until 4 weeks on Saturday. You've got plenty of new 17 year olds who have spent their entire lifes thinking Hibs are there to be beaten.

Fair play for coming on here btw. Most Jambos I know appear to be doing their best impressions of Lord Lucan at the moment...

Which makes a change from Quasimodo.

bruno
18-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I hear little tiny violins playing.
Apologies i would if i knew how added a sarcasm smiley to my initial post. There is no doubt however Pat Fenlon has managed to employ new players. Players he wants and can mould to his footballing philosophy which must be a benefit. Definite signs of improvement particuarky McPake and he has cut out the defensive mistakes

bruno
18-04-2012, 02:53 PM

It's only banter and if i take a bit slagging it's not harmful. I genuinely don't dislike hibs as i do the old firm. I think we're better at the moment but that won't last forever. I have lot time for the youngsters hibs have brought through in particular sam stanton who i thought would have done the same this year as robinson has at Hearts. However it's a results business so can understand the need to shield some players

bruno
18-04-2012, 03:01 PM
So again I ask why he is being paid late ?
They've been paid 2 days EARLY this month:)

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2012, 03:07 PM
They've been paid 2 days EARLY this month:)

That cup final is a Godsend eh, Bruno? :hilarious

HibbyAl
18-04-2012, 03:34 PM
That cup final is a Godsend eh, Bruno? :hilarious

Or next season's season ticket money thanks to their "dynamic pricing"

hearts couldn't afford to pay their players on time for 3 months in a row then they are allowed to sign Beattie and extend Skacel's contract. The very next month they can't afford to pay their players on time again. Sorry but that just shouldn't be allowed IMO.

Houchy
18-04-2012, 04:00 PM
That's the spirit. This is our year and, in their heart of hearts, they know it.

When the Hibs go up
To lift the Scottish Cup
They'll be there
They'll be there...

I'm posting this on my facebook FAO all my Hearts supporting buddies.:agree:

silverhibee
18-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Looks like this thread has made it across to yakback land. The Fear is spreading. :flag:

If you cried in '86 just imagine how bad it could be this time around...

A good point made.

http://www.thedrum.co.uk/uploads/news/features/old/1585/master.Sequoia__Samaritans_Dont_Han_Around.jpg

Hibs07p
18-04-2012, 04:18 PM
As someone else who already posted, "plenty time for Mad Vlad to start playing Football Manager Cup Final Edition".
I know some Jambos who are genuinely worried that Vlad starts F***ing about w2ith the team over the next month.
Agent Vlad, your mission is almost complete, return to base on 20th May.

GGTTH

Glorious
18-04-2012, 04:57 PM

I was chatting with a Jambo at work about our weekend Hampden experiences, and I was shocked to hear him say:

"you's can have the cup - Sunday was my Cup final - I ******n HATE them.....".

Eh, ok mate, we'll take the cup! Guess there might be the odd Union Jack in his house :rolleyes:

Pete
19-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Apparently we're going to brick ourselves on and off the park the minute the game starts because they are our "worst nightmare".

I honestly can't wait. If they win it will hurt but if we win..that's every jambos worst nightmare.

I wonder what would happen if we didn't brick ourselves and actually behaved like we belong on the same park as them. It is a cup final after all. I wonder what would happen if our players became more than the sum of their parts for one day?

They expect to win...but we know we can. This is our year, our party and hearts won't stop us.

hibs0666
20-04-2012, 08:38 AM
The Fear is spreading...

It won't be as bad as '86, honest (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110261-worst-ever-day-supporting-hearts/)

Captain Trips
20-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Since 86 Hearts have had a bit of trouble with Kidds.