PDA

View Full Version : Final wish

HoboHarry
17-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Other than a Hibs win what else would you wish for in the final itself? I'll start by wishing that wee LS scores the winner. That would silence a number of his critics....

:flag:

The_Exile
17-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I genuinely believe if we're going to have a hero it's either going to be the keeper or an outfield player who hasn't exactly set the heather alight so far, would love the wee man to smash in a postage stamp rocket in the 90th minute :thumbsup:

JohnStephens91
17-04-2012, 01:19 PM
I wish for it to pass off without any negative incidents from either sets of fans, especially our own as we are better than that maroon motley crew

CRAZYHIBBY
17-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I just hope we get the first goal.......then a second ...and hopefully a third

N.Wales Hibby
17-04-2012, 01:49 PM
I wish for it to pass off without any negative incidents from either sets of fans, especially our own as we are better than that maroon motley crew

My wishes also. Lets make it a memorable day for all the right reasons.

TornadoHibby
17-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Other than a Hibs win what else would you wish for in the final itself? I'll start by wishing that wee LS scores the winner. That would silence a number of his critics....

LTYF :rolleyes:

hibs0666
17-04-2012, 02:04 PM
I genuinely believe if we're going to have a hero it's either going to be the keeper or an outfield player who hasn't exactly set the heather alight so far, would love the wee man to smash in a postage stamp rocket in the 90th minute :thumbsup:

On the day I want 11 heroes with ice in their veins and vengeance in their hearts...

HibeeMG
17-04-2012, 02:15 PM

I actually think Hampden would need to be rebuilt if that happened (not a bad thing mind!). I've seen us win League Cups and the celebrations were tremendous but nothing, absolutely nothing, would beat that.

lyonhibs
17-04-2012, 02:18 PM
I'd love us to win, by hook or by crook.

Ideal scenario, 3-0 up, Ian Murray comes on for the 3 minutes of injury time. In that time he royally banjos both Ian Black and Rudi Skacel.

HibsNutter
17-04-2012, 02:27 PM
James Mcpake scores with a towering header in the 89th minute, although it is not done. Hearts break down the field and get a dubious penalty. Skacel steps up and riffles it into the top corner, the hearts fans and players go mental only to find out the penalty must be re-taken because skacel stopped in his run up. Skacel steps up again but this time baloons the ball into row Z. Heaven:greengrin

HibeeMG
17-04-2012, 02:30 PM
James Mcpake scores with a towering header in the 89th minute, although it is not done. Hearts break down the field and get a dubious penalty. Skacel steps up and riffles it into the top corner, the hearts fans and players go mental only to find out the penalty must be re-taken because skacel stopped in his run up. Skacel steps up again but this time baloons the ball into row Z. Heaven:greengrin

Not sure how old you are but although I'm in my mid-thirties, I don't know if my heart could take that kind of punishment.

Hibsdawg
17-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I have a 20 quid bet from the beginning of the season with a Jambo buddy that Ivan will score five times this season! Got three quick ones.....now on 4 for a few weeks. Great Bet! (for a whole year of suspense)
Perfect senario; Ivan scores the winner with the last goal of the season-Hibs beat Hearts to win the Cup!

Diclonius
17-04-2012, 03:14 PM
My ideal scenario would be a last minute winner, followed by whoever scored the goal immediately running the entire perimiter of the Hearts support rubbing it right in and giving those ***** just a little taste of what they're going to get from then until the end of time.

SaulGoodman
17-04-2012, 03:15 PM
I don't want none of this last minute winner nonsense. My heart couldn't take that.

I hope we absolutely pump them from start to finish, that way I can relax.

Hibs7
17-04-2012, 03:17 PM
GO'C, Griffiths and Lewis to score Brown to have a shut out, Ian Murray on for the last 5 mins just to wind them up. Oh ! and either Black, Skacel or Beattie to be sent off.

what a dream that would be. !!!!!

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

neilmartinrocks
17-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I WANT 8!

!:greengrin:flag::flag:

Hibercelona
17-04-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm just sticking to my one wish/prayer.

I don't care how we do it. I don't care how we go about our business on the day. As long as we take that Cup home.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
17-04-2012, 03:43 PM
I WANT 8!

!:greengrin:flag::flag:

7 will do just fine for me :thumbsup:

hibee92
17-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Murray 5 minute cameo when we're 3 up :greengrin

lyonhibs
17-04-2012, 03:47 PM
GO'C, Griffiths and Lewis to score Brown to have a shut out, Ian Murray on for the last 5 mins just to wind them up. Oh ! and either Black, Skacel or Beattie to be sent off.

what a dream that would be. !!!!!

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

Do keep up................... :greengrin

Hibercelona
17-04-2012, 03:58 PM

And for him to flash off a massive "Hibernian FC 2012 Scottish Cup Winners" tattoo on his back. While running past the Hearts fans like Craig Beattie.

It could happen. :wink:

Liams
17-04-2012, 03:58 PM
I would love for LS to score the only goal with 80mins on the clock, then when he scores revealing a top which says "Black-stick to painting and we will stick to winning cups" or "let's repaint this town green" in someway to refering to blacks top at ER and rubbing it in!

Bristolhibby
17-04-2012, 04:56 PM
I want a Killy like 5-1.

None of this last minute pish (althought I would bite your hand off for it).

Somehow think there will only be one goal in it.

J

Vini1875
17-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I want a Killy like 5-1.

None of this last minute pish (althought I would bite your hand off for it).

Somehow think there will only be one goal in it.

J

Exactly but I would like a clean sheet 3-0 4-0 with the game over by 60 mins. That would be the dream but any sort of win even penalities would do.

Bristolhibby
17-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Exactly but I would like a clean sheet 3-0 4-0 with the game over by 60 mins. That would be the dream but any sort of win even penalities would do.

Basically the kind of beating that they gave us in the 2006 semi.

J

Franck Stanton
17-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Just win the bloody thing.

snooky
17-04-2012, 06:12 PM
No nonsense from either sets of fans.
The Killie final was great in that respect.
I know there's a few more edges on this one but please guys, win or lose, let's show a bit of class.

Greendub
17-04-2012, 06:13 PM
For James mcpake to run the length of the park to score a Rooney style bicycle kick.

But in all honesty, just to win it.

madabouthibs
17-04-2012, 08:58 PM
1-0.
Garry O, 80th minute pile driver deflected off Ian Blacks face. Please! :greengrin

hibee
17-04-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't want none of this last minute winner nonsense. My heart couldn't take that.

I hope we absolutely pump them from start to finish, that way I can relax.

That's exactly what I want too with the result never being in any doubt and their end being empty from early in the game!

Pete
17-04-2012, 09:47 PM
I just want the team to turn up on the day and do us proud. No fear, first to every ball and 100% effort and we have every chance of winning. Hearts might freeze or play badly, they might even play fantastic and beat us regardless but that's out of our control to an extent. If the players give it their all I'll walk out of that ground proud of them even if we don't have the cup.

However, if the players bottle it and make an erse of us again I won't forgive any of them.

Bishop Hibee
17-04-2012, 09:52 PM
I just want the team to turn up on the day and do us proud. No fear, first to every ball and 100% effort and we have every chance of winning. Hearts might freeze or play badly, they might even play fantastic and beat us regardless but that's out of our control to an extent. If the players give it their all I'll walk out of that ground proud of them even if we don't have the cup.

However, if the players bottle it and make an erse of us again I won't forgive any of them.

This sums my feelings up exactly. Just don't let Hearts walk all over us. If the players give it there best shot and come up short so be it. No petulance if we lose ala Lennon and Celtc.

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2012, 09:55 PM
For the whole Hibs team to run to the Hearts fans and stand silent in a line staring at them for a whole minute after the final whistle before going to collect the cup.

Westie1875
17-04-2012, 10:11 PM
We win in 90 mins and GOC, Griffiths and Ivan all score at least one each with us keeping a clean sheet.

:agree: :greengrin

Bill Milne
18-04-2012, 08:27 AM
For the whole Hibs team to run to the Hearts fans and stand silent in a line staring at them for a whole minute after the final whistle before going to collect the cup.

As if any of them would still be there!!

LeithBoozy
18-04-2012, 12:17 PM
A screamer from Soars in the 2nd minute of Injury time, that the Hearts goalie has covered but somhow lets slip through his legs. The Hibs end goes into melt-down, the Jambo hordes try to Invade the pitch but are only beaten back by brute force by the police. They are hit with a massive fine, Vlad is racked in shame and walks away for good the next week. HOMO FC are wound-up the same year Hibs win the SC, Yes oh Yes. :greengrin

JIm
18-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I have a mate who was diagnosed with terminal cancer earlier in the year. Chances are he wont be here this time next year so i wish and hope we do it for him.

Ultrabee1-0
19-04-2012, 01:36 AM
hibs to win in any kind of way don't care how bad or how good just get the cup won!! but I'd preffer a o.g from webester in the last 5 mins to make my final dream!!

LamontHFC©
19-04-2012, 02:15 AM
I have a mate who was diagnosed with terminal cancer earlier in the year. Chances are he wont be here this time next year so i wish and hope we do it for him.

This gave me shivers.

jodjam
19-04-2012, 08:18 AM
A 3-0 win.......Griffiths and Hanlon in first half. Murray comes on late in game and scores the 3rd. Just as long as McPake and Murray head up the stairs to collect the trophy i'll be a happy wee bunny :flag:

PaulSmith
19-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Was to see Hibs parade cup along Princes Street... Bloody trams will stop that from happening

Hibs07p
19-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Was to see Hibs parade cup along Princes Street... Bloody trams will stop that from happening

We'll just have to go via Gorgie then. :greengrin

GGTTH

yeezus.
19-04-2012, 08:07 PM
A repeat of Kilmarnock would be amazing especially against the Yams, realistically, we'll win 2-0

mark my words.

GGTTH

Irish_Steve
19-04-2012, 08:11 PM
1-0.
Garry O, 80th minute pile driver deflected off Ian Blacks face. Please! :greengrin

A sliced Ian Black clearance to go in off Garry`s erse, in the last minute too

Jamesie
19-04-2012, 08:11 PM

:top marks