PDA

View Full Version : The Mass Hibsteria Cup Final Special

MassHibsteria
16-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Good evening to everyone. Admins, apologies if you you consider this spamming, feel free to delete. You could always stickie it instead :wink:

Anyways, the good ship Mass Hibsteria is preparing to sail again. We're pulling together a cup final edition, which will hopefully have a 'summer special' feel about it. We've got a couple of guest writers lined up, as well as the usual fare from Grumpy Gibby, Leon Cropley and the rest of the gang.

JC: if you see this, send me an email, PM, letter via pigeon (delete as appropriate) for a blether.

Admins: I'm thinking about doing a mail order via paypal, if your kindly selves and fellow fan sites allow a link. Can you PM me about it, please?

Lofarl
16-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Great news I loved it as a boy.

The Voice Of Reason
16-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Great news I loved it as a boy.

:top marks

I'll second that :agree:

Grumpy Gibby the North Stand Hibby - quality !!!! :greengrin

Saorsa
16-04-2012, 10:24 PM
excellent :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
16-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Put me down for a couple of
Copies!!

cabbageandribs1875
16-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Good evening to everyone. Admins, apologies if you you consider this spamming, feel free to delete. You could always stickie it instead :wink:

Anyways, the good ship Mass Hibsteria is preparing to sail again. We're pulling together a cup final edition, which will hopefully have a 'summer special' feel about it. We've got a couple of guest writers lined up, as well as the usual fare from Grumpy Gibby, Leon Cropley and the rest of the gang.

JC: if you see this, send me an email, PM, letter via pigeon (delete as appropriate) for a blether.

Admins: I'm thinking about doing a mail order via paypal, if your kindly selves and fellow fan sites allow a link. Can you PM me about it, please?

make it so :aok:

NaeTechnoHibby
17-04-2012, 12:39 AM

In the words that JC might use (sanitzed version):

"Fir gooodness sake, I did the first yin, I dinnae want tae be the one who sterts oaf with.... here we go a bloooming agin.... efter another couple o'years....." .........."Nae chance it was mare than a 100 years.....I would have been deid by now.... surely .....................????" :greengrin

Sorry JC :not worth

Good idea :thumbsup:

The Harp
17-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Great stuff!:aok: Good luck with it.

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Admins I'm thinking about doing a mail order via paypal, if your kindly selves and fellow fan sites allow a link. Can you PM me about it, please?

Yes please from me :thumbsup:

MB62
17-04-2012, 07:48 AM

As long as that slavering Raving Reporter fellae isnae contributing, I'm in for it :wink: :greengrin

Beefster
17-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Excellent news.

MassHibsteria
17-04-2012, 08:41 AM
As long as that slavering Raving Reporter fellae isnae contributing, I'm in for it :wink: :greengrin

Mike, I'll gie ye a call tonight. It's GE.

jon paul jones
17-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Sweet...another cop for the collection.

TWO copies please

Pretty Boy
17-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Brilliant news, count me in for a copy.

ManBearPig
17-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Yes bring it on! Remember my hibby friend used to buy as far better than official programme. Good news sir

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Good news. Looking forward to reading it.

Northern Hibby
17-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Brilliant, always remember the issue with front cover of Pele and the headline "The black Chic Charnley"

MB62
17-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Brilliant, always remember the issue with front cover of Pele and the headline "The black Chic Charnley"

:greengrin

We would probably get charged for being rascists or something if we did that now.

Northern Hibby
17-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Think I still have back copies in my loft, must dig them out :)

Jonnyboy
17-04-2012, 07:00 PM

Pigeon now deceased (tasted braw :greengrin) so will PM you G :thumbsup:

MassHibsteria
17-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. We're still running about like headless Neil Berries at the moment, but rest assured we'll get the paypal link up in the next few days. If all goes to schedule, we'll be mailing out start of cup final week, so it should reach doorsteps on the Wednesday or Thursday before THE game.