PDA

View Full Version : Cup final T shirts

CallumLaidlaw
16-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Any ideas on designs that hibs could produce to sell for the final. I'd be interested if they produced something of decent quality material, etc

I was thinking, they could take advantage of the "keep calm" theme that's doing the rounds and produce something like this -

http://t.co/tpQXR4q1

Then on the back "the road to Hampden" with all the fixtures and results listed.

I think I'd buy something like that.

Thoughts?

proud_and_green
16-04-2012, 08:50 PM
I am generally quite hard to please in these things, but i really quite like that design! I'm not entirely sure about the exact wording of the second part, but i was thinking today that the keep calm bit is exactly what we need, we really need to make sure that everyone keeps the heid. We don't want to end up losing it because of poor discipline - like the last cup match against them. The team that keeps focussed will be the one with the advantage.

TamHibs
16-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Keep
Calm
Cos
Destiny
Awaits

Mikey_1875
16-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Can't stand this keep calm stuff but that's more of a personal dislike than anything else! Quite like the ' up for the cup' slogan that hibs are using now but its a bit cheesy. Like the road to Hampden bit at the back though.

Jack
16-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Wikki saying we've played 336 Scottish Cup games since we picked up the trophy in 1902.

337 - we have your number.

LancashireHibby
16-04-2012, 09:11 PM
I believe limited edition Lancashire Hibs polo shirts will be available soon if that helps? :wink:

down-the-slope
16-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Although its been a bit overused recently...

Surely 'Keep calm and Beat the Yams' to that design has to be it :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
17-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Surely from the article in the Metro it's gotta be
Gaz - the naked ambition tour with dates scores venues ;)