PDA

View Full Version : Why I DON'T deserve a ticket for the final

FifeSpireite
16-04-2012, 04:29 PM
As an exiled Chesterfield fan living in Fife (formerly Leith) I've made Hibs my team in Scotland since I first moved up here in 1999. I've tended to go to about 10-12 games a season and have some fantastic memories supporting Hibs, particularly the 2007 LC final, the 3-0 win at Ibrox in the cup and same score in the Millenium derby at Tynecastle.

However over the last couple of years I've only been to 3 games (1 this season) due to the poor quality on show. I'd love to go but think it would be hypocritical to try, especially when I'm not even a 'proper' ie born and bred, Hibs supporter. I'll be in a pub on Easter Road roaring the boys on against Romanov's tin pot club. Obviously if by some miracle tickets are readily available I'll go, but I can't see that happening!

persevere1875
16-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Can I have yours then if by some miracle you get one :aok:

Beefster
16-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Personally, if I was you, I'd still try. There will be hundreds of folk get tickets who never, ever, ever go to a game. Why deny yourself seeing us lift the Cup?

JeMeSouviens
16-04-2012, 04:33 PM
We will get at least 21000 tickets. If it's one per ST I think they'll be easy enough to get. 2 per ST will be more of a sweat but if you're prepared to spend a morning queuing or wear out your redial button you've got a decent chance.

cabbageandribs1875
16-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Fife has never been part of Leith

:devil:

Dalianwanda
16-04-2012, 04:34 PM
I have my flights booked and will be trying like a dog..but this is first year haven't managed or been bothered to attend..even if I just have to go to a boozer on Easter road I'll be over in the right country :-)

StevesFamau5
16-04-2012, 04:36 PM
i say go. better you than some non supporter who just wants to have a piss-up then a fight with the yams. :thumbsup:

unless you would prefer waiting for Chesterfield to bring home the FA cup or JPT? :na na:

Titch
16-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Personally, if I was you, I'd still try. There will be hundreds of folk get tickets who never, ever, ever go to a game. Why deny yourself seeing us lift the Cup?

I know of someone that's has only ever been to one game their whole life (the semi) that will defiantly be going to the final:agree:

My 15 month old son :greengrin
GGTTH

PatHead
16-04-2012, 10:06 PM
i say go. better you than some non supporter who just wants to have a piss-up then a fight with the yams. :thumbsup:

unless you would prefer waiting for Chesterfield to bring home the FA cup or JPT? :na na:

Might sound ridiculous but Bury have won FA Cup since we last won Scottish

FifeSpireite
17-04-2012, 05:59 PM

Ha ha, I dont have to wait for Chesterfield to win the Johnstones Paint, we did that 3 weeks ago at Wembley! And what a day it was. Honestly this is the year for Hibs too! (And I think I might try and get a ticket, I must have been to over 100 Hibs games in the last 12 years).